2008 Presidential Scores
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:50:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 Presidential Scores
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2008 Presidential Scores  (Read 1155 times)
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 19, 2005, 02:18:09 PM »

I just compiled this after looking at some stuff at ontheissues.org...

Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2005, 02:51:01 PM »

I'm interested in how John Edwards is vastly more liberal than Hillary..
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2005, 04:44:06 PM »

Hillary has first all attended far more votes on the senate floor than Edwards, what is more during his campaign for the nomination (from 2001 onwards IMHO) the votes Edwards did attended tended be ones where he positioned himself so as to appeal to the democratic base by voting the liberal line this skewed his result greatly on the old political spectrum grid Smiley

That said Hillary is far more hawkish than Edwards what is more she is carving out a more moderate profile on a raft of issues… something Edwards never had the thought to do, for the most part Edwards coasted in the senate with no clear ideological position on the key issues.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2005, 09:58:26 PM »

Funny how Clark is listed, but Kerry isn't.  hahaha
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2005, 12:23:45 AM »

Where's Kerry?
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2005, 01:48:49 AM »

The red dot for Clinton is also the red dot for me.
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2005, 12:29:27 PM »

Sen Hillary Clinton - Liberal Populist - Personal Score 53% / Economic Score 28%

Gov Mark Warner - Moderate Populist Conservative - Personal Score 43% / Economic Score 45%

Sen Evan Bayh - Moderate Liberal Populist - Personal Score 48% / Economic Score 40%

Sen Joe Biden - Moderate Liberal - Personal Score 63% / Economic Score 30%

Former Sen John Edwards - Populist-Leaning Liberal - Personal Score 65% / Economic Score 23%

Rtd. Gen Wesley Clark - Populist-Leaning Liberal - Personal Score 55% / Economic Score 20%

Casey:

Sen John Kerry - Libertarian-Leaning Liberal - Personal Score 70% / Economic Score 30%

Dave
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2005, 07:27:11 PM »

Hillary has first all attended far more votes on the senate floor than Edwards, what is more during his campaign for the nomination (from 2001 onwards IMHO) the votes Edwards did attended tended be ones where he positioned himself so as to appeal to the democratic base by voting the liberal line this skewed his result greatly on the old political spectrum grid Smiley

That said Hillary is far more hawkish than Edwards what is more she is carving out a more moderate profile on a raft of issues… something Edwards never had the thought to do, for the most part Edwards coasted in the senate with no clear ideological position on the key issues.

You're still here!  I glad to see you're still around.  Just so you know I think you are one of the best people this forum as ever, or will ever see (along with Al and Nym) and I want to thank you for what you have done for me in the past.
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2005, 03:19:51 AM »

You're still here!  I glad to see you're still around.  Just so you know I think you are one of the best people this forum as ever, or will ever see (along with Al and Nym) and I want to thank you for what you have done for me in the past.

Good to hear from you again Tweed Smiley

Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2005, 07:50:40 PM »

Sen Hillary Clinton - Liberal Populist - Personal Score 53% / Economic Score 28%

Gov Mark Warner - Moderate Populist Conservative - Personal Score 43% / Economic Score 45%

Sen Evan Bayh - Moderate Liberal Populist - Personal Score 48% / Economic Score 40%

Sen Joe Biden - Moderate Liberal - Personal Score 63% / Economic Score 30%

Former Sen John Edwards - Populist-Leaning Liberal - Personal Score 65% / Economic Score 23%

Rtd. Gen Wesley Clark - Populist-Leaning Liberal - Personal Score 55% / Economic Score 20%

Casey:

Sen John Kerry - Libertarian-Leaning Liberal - Personal Score 70% / Economic Score 30%

Dave
Thanks!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies