Clinton disqualified herself
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:05:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton disqualified herself
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Clinton disqualified herself  (Read 1792 times)
egalitt
Russian Federation
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 11, 2016, 01:18:03 AM »

Here is an interesting article : http://my.chicagotribune.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-87802959/
If Clinton is elected the nation proves it is corrupt.
Panda Express

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 01:21:11 AM »

Here is an interesting article : http://my.chicagotribune.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-87802959/

Didn't you guys elect Vladimir Putin elected in a landslide?
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 01:21:40 AM »

Exactly how was the classified information compromised when there is no evidence that it was? Aside from the server, every SoS before her used their personal e-mails as well.

If HRC is disqualified because of being investigated, so is Donald Trump.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 01:23:43 AM »

"elect"
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2016, 01:27:16 AM »

What a pearl-clutching ridden piece of twaddle.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2016, 05:05:38 AM »

This forum  is aimed at discussion of the presidential election in the USA rather than in Russia.
Rules for me, but not for thee
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.19, S: -5.39

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2016, 05:29:17 AM »

This forum  is aimed at discussion of the presidential election in the USA rather than in Russia.

You have to love how the Dems here don't like opinions of anyone but their own.  It's systemic in the left here in the US.  Hard to have a real logical discussion without summary dismissal of any point because "oh, ha the source is RT/Breitbart/writer I don't like/foreigner so this is garbage!". 
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2016, 05:44:21 AM »

You have to love how the Dems here don't like opinions of anyone but their own.  It's systemic in the left here in the US.  Hard to have a real logical discussion without summary dismissal of any point because "oh, ha the source is RT/Breitbart/writer I don't like/foreigner so this is garbage!". 
I think the left actually likes RT because they're anti-American.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2016, 05:48:31 AM »

Maybe the idiot left. I think most reasonable progressives recognize it as literally Russian propaganda.
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2016, 05:53:59 AM »

Maybe the idiot left. I think most reasonable progressives recognize it as literally Russian propaganda.

Ironically, they are one of the few that give some decent coverage to third parties in the US. I'd say their Russia coverage is pro-state but internationally they are only less balanced than Al-Jazeera.  But people probably don't like Al-Jazeera here either because TERRRIRIRSSTTS.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2016, 06:01:51 AM »

Ironically, they are one of the few that give some decent coverage to third parties in the US. I'd say their Russia coverage is pro-state but internationally they are only less balanced than Al-Jazeera.  But people probably don't like Al-Jazeera here either because TERRRIRIRSSTTS.

Pretty much. RT is total bullsh**t propaganda when they cover Russia, but they're easily one of the best media outlets for covering the US (when not specifically having to do with Russia).
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2016, 06:04:27 AM »

Pretty much. RT is total bullsh**t propaganda when they cover Russia, but they're easily one of the best media outlets for covering the US (when not specifically having to do with Russia).

Do you guys really not understand how terribly naive and ridiculous you sound?

If you're able to figure out that it's a bs propaganda organ then maybe you should wonder why it seems to agree with and reinforce your worldview so much?
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2016, 06:08:11 AM »

Well, it is easy to supply fascinating TV when youvare not constrained by reality, and, for somebody like you, who is not concerned with reality, fake news must be fun. The rest of us, I am afraid, will cojtinue preferring sources of actual news.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2016, 06:09:36 AM »

This forum  is aimed at discussion of the presidential election in the USA rather than in Russia.

You have to love how the Dems here don't like opinions of anyone but their own.  It's systemic in the left here in the US.  Hard to have a real logical discussion without summary dismissal of any point because "oh, ha the source is RT/Breitbart/writer I don't like/foreigner so this is garbage!".  

Ironically, they are one of the few that give some decent coverage to third parties in the US. I'd say their Russia coverage is pro-state but internationally they are only less balanced than Al-Jazeera.  But people probably don't like Al-Jazeera here either because TERRRIRIRSSTTS.

AJ, is, actually, a very reliable news source. Unlike RT.
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2016, 06:09:52 AM »

If you're able to figure out that it's a bs propaganda organ then maybe you should wonder why it seems to agree with and reinforce your worldview so much?

Plenty of BS on all sides.  Just the left permeates all media here that's not Fox News. The SJW/Feminazi/white knight/BLM PC cult controls Twitter, Facebook, HuffPo, Gawker, etc etc. If RT is some propaganda piece all those are as well. (and yes, Fox News is one for the right).
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2016, 07:15:13 AM »

All mass media are involved in some propoganda. Actually to dispense propoganda is their main task.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2016, 07:21:29 AM »

Yep. RT is to Putin's government what FOX News is to the GOP.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2016, 08:26:14 AM »
« Edited: July 11, 2016, 08:30:12 AM by egalitt »

Clinton supporters are in no way leftists, the are liberals. And liberals all over the world hate Russia (including those ones who rule Russia now). Hatred to Russia   is one of their main  idiological postulates. I know it from my experience on this forum  https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=233957.msg5010871#msg5010871
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2016, 08:33:40 AM »

Plenty of BS on all sides.  Just the left permeates all media here that's not Fox News. The SJW/Feminazi/white knight/BLM PC cult controls Twitter, Facebook, HuffPo, Gawker, etc etc. If RT is some propaganda piece all those are as well. (and yes, Fox News is one for the right).

I'd have thought a libertarian would have understood the difference between private news services and government controlled ones and the advantage that competition brings. But I guess many US "libertarians" aren't really for freedom in any meaningful sense.
Dabeav
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2016, 08:49:38 AM »

I'd have thought a libertarian would have understood the difference between private news services and government controlled ones and the advantage that competition brings. But I guess many US "libertarians" aren't really for freedom in any meaningful sense.
Sure, but my point was the leftist who just dismiss X because they have a certain leaning or backing. Fox News is mostly BS, but Judge Napolitano is the man.  RT is a joke for Russian news, but decent for international.  HuffPo is useless drivel for most political articles, but their delegate charts and maps were great...

I dig out the kernels of truth and awesome from the giant pile of media diarrhea.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2016, 12:35:20 PM »

Clinton supporters are in no way leftists, the are liberals. And liberals all over the world hate Russia (including those ones who rule Russia now). Hatred to Russia   is one of their main  idiological postulates. I know it from my experience on this forum  https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=233957.msg5010871#msg5010871

And I guess you think that conservatives "all over the world" LOVE Russia ?
Or conservatives in the USA love Russia ?
LOL.
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2016, 01:34:33 PM »

LOL.

Too primitive a conclusion. What are conservatives? The British conservatives from the Conservative Party , e. g.  hate Russia in the same way as the liberals.  In Poland anti-Russian ideology has been shared by all parties irrespective of their names. Attitudes to Russia vary from contry to country.
 Clinton is sure to hate my country because  dealing with Russia she displayed stupidity and incompetence as I wrote earlier.
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2016, 01:38:59 PM »

Go play DotA or climb the EU ladder in WoW.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2016, 01:42:19 PM »

LOL.

Too primitive a conclusion. What are conservatives? The British conservatives from the Conservative Party , e. g.  hate Russia in the same way as the liberals.  In Poland anti-Russian ideology has been shared by all parties irrespective of their names. Attitudes to Russia vary from contry to country.
Clinton is sure to hate my country because  dealing with Russia she displayed stupidity and incompetence as I wrote earlier.

Yes of course.
And Putin never displays stupidity and incompetence.
Like when Russia annexed Crimea, and then Putin and your government told the world that 99% of the people in Crimea favored the land grab .... I mean "annexation."
If the Russian people swallowed that garbage, who is it that is really "stupid and incompetent" ?
egalitt
Russian Federation
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2016, 02:02:35 PM »
« Edited: July 11, 2016, 02:13:36 PM by egalitt »

LOL.

Too primitive a conclusion. What are conservatives? The British conservatives from the Conservative Party , e. g.  hate Russia in the same way as the liberals.  In Poland anti-Russian ideology has been shared by all parties irrespective of their names. Attitudes to Russia vary from contry to country.
Clinton is sure to hate my country because  dealing with Russia she displayed stupidity and incompetence as I wrote earlier.

Yes of course.
And Putin never displays stupidity and incompetence.
Like when Russia annexed Crimea, and then Putin and your government told the world that 99% of the people in Crimea favored the land grab .... I mean "annexation."
If the Russian people swallowed that garbage, who is it that is really "stupid and incompetent" ?

Stupid and incompetent are those ones who don't believe the referendum  results and fabricate the results. 96.77% of referendum participants (rather than 99% as you state) supported Crimea's unification with Russia. You can find this figure in Wiki.
You can travel to Crimea to find out that the figure is true.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies