NH - Franklin Pierce University/Boston Herald - Trump, Clinton Tied at 44% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:00:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  NH - Franklin Pierce University/Boston Herald - Trump, Clinton Tied at 44% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NH - Franklin Pierce University/Boston Herald - Trump, Clinton Tied at 44%  (Read 2548 times)
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« on: May 31, 2016, 12:37:23 AM »

NH has very little significance in the coming election. I am sure Trump won't even campaign there.

All Trump needs is Romney + FL, OH and PA. Those are the three states he will campaign heavily in. He will also campaign in MI for real and in NY for fun.

No need to campaign in NC, AZ or GA (lol!), cause if he needs to defend those three, he has already lost.

No need to campaign in small states, such as: NH, IA, NV, CO, cause they don't guarantee a thing. A win in any of them won't win Trump the election, while simultaneously losing any of the big three.

Trump might campaign in VA, cause its size is sort of on the fence of what constitutes a large enough state to invest in. I would advise him against it, but we'll see.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 12:49:35 AM »

NH has very little significance in the coming election. I am sure Trump won't even campaign there.

All Trump needs is Romney + FL, OH and PA. Those are the three states he will campaign heavily in. He will also campaign in MI for real and in NY for fun.

No need to campaign in NC, AZ or GA (lol!), cause if he needs to defend those three, he has already lost.

No need to campaign in small states, such as: NH, IA, NV, CO, cause they don't guarantee a thing. A win in any of them won't win Trump the election, while simultaneously losing any of the big three.

Trump might campaign in VA, cause its size is sort of on the fence of what constitutes a large enough state to invest in. I would advise him against it, but we'll see.

The problem with that is FL may truly be impossible for Trump with his Rust Belt+Bro strategy.  He needs a backup plan if he's getting screwed in the EC, and something like this is worth trying for:

I that happened, Trump would be better off campaigning in Virginia, than trying for three small states out of three.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies