Republican Indiana Primary results thread (first polls close at 6pm ET)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:26:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Republican Indiana Primary results thread (first polls close at 6pm ET)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18
Author Topic: Republican Indiana Primary results thread (first polls close at 6pm ET)  (Read 32020 times)
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #375 on: May 03, 2016, 08:28:55 PM »

Where do I go to add the Hillary button?  I have trouble finding it for some reason.

Do you have an Atlas account? You have to sign up for that first.

I do.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #376 on: May 03, 2016, 08:31:08 PM »

Well, let me say this to our friends here on this forum. I am Trump supporter now sadly. But shut the  up, do you have any human decency at all. I would've said this for Trump, but the guy put his family on the front line. People said he had multiple affairs, his wife was ugly and his dad killed JFK. But congrats to Trump and his supporters and God Bless Ted Cruz. God Bless America too we really need your help.

This is about more than conservative ideology.  It's about tyranny.  I've been a Cruz supporter from the beginning.  I will be voting for Clinton in this election because the Trump movement is evil.  

Please reconsider.

I'm not voting for either one. It's Democrat vs Democrat. The GOP has died and it not coming back.
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #377 on: May 03, 2016, 08:31:48 PM »

TRUMP lead in CD-3 is now only 1%, less than 1k votes.
Seriously?
United States

« Reply #378 on: May 03, 2016, 08:37:47 PM »
« Edited: May 03, 2016, 09:04:50 PM by Seriously? »

Something is really holding up CD-7.
I think it's the split county thing there. It seems like most of CD-7 is in, but Marion County (Indianapolis) is split between CD-5 and CD-7. Probably needs a breakdown by the SoS.

Trump wins it though. He's up 10 points in Marion with most of the votes in. I think CD 3 also falls in the Trump camp. The two counties (Blackford and Kosciusko) that are split in that district are pro-Trump. The two counties where votes are left outstanding (Noble and Huntington) are pro-Trump.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #379 on: May 03, 2016, 08:40:33 PM »

Well, let me say this to our friends here on this forum. I am Trump supporter now sadly. But shut the  up, do you have any human decency at all. I would've said this for Trump, but the guy put his family on the front line. People said he had multiple affairs, his wife was ugly and his dad killed JFK. But congrats to Trump and his supporters and God Bless Ted Cruz. God Bless America too we really need your help.

This is about more than conservative ideology.  It's about tyranny.  I've been a Cruz supporter from the beginning.  I will be voting for Clinton in this election because the Trump movement is evil.  

Please reconsider.

He's a 14 year old who has been brainwashed by his family to buy into far-right dogma. Don't waste your time.
Oak Hills
United States

« Reply #380 on: May 03, 2016, 08:41:03 PM »

Where do I go to add the Hillary button?  I have trouble finding it for some reason.

I do.

Have you voted in the mock primary and can't figure out how to get the logo next to your posts, or have you not found the mock primary. If the former, go to "Forum Profile Information" on your profile, then check "Show Mock Election Vote in Posts". If the latter, you need to go to the mock election and cast your vote, and then edit your profile like I said before.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #381 on: May 03, 2016, 08:41:25 PM »

I do.

Vote for her in the mock election then go to your forum profile (that should be linked with your Atlas account) and enable the option to show the support publicly.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #382 on: May 03, 2016, 08:45:39 PM »

Cruz is a scumbag. So happy for today.

Gass!!!

IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #383 on: May 03, 2016, 08:45:50 PM »

Welcome to the team! Smiley
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #384 on: May 03, 2016, 08:56:35 PM »

Cruz is a scumbag. So happy for today.

Gass!!!

Cheesy
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #385 on: May 03, 2016, 09:06:31 PM »

Now with Cruz out of the picture, the #NeverTrump crowd can coalesce around Kasich and boost his numbers from 10 to 15 percent.
PaperKooper
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.23, S: 5.57

« Reply #386 on: May 03, 2016, 09:11:29 PM »

I've moved on to Scott Walker 2020!
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #387 on: May 03, 2016, 09:33:58 PM »

Please reconsider.

I'm not voting for either one. It's Democrat vs Democrat. The GOP has died and it not coming back.

If the Republican Party could survive 1964 then it can survive this.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #388 on: May 03, 2016, 09:35:48 PM »

Please reconsider.

If the Republican Party could survive 1964 then it can survive this.

Not to mention the Democrats surviving 1968-1988.
yourelection

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #389 on: May 03, 2016, 09:44:02 PM »

Trump secures the nomination tonight. Not much more to say.

http://www.yourelection.net/2016/05/indiana-primary-2016/
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #390 on: May 03, 2016, 09:44:37 PM »

Rubio is the real winner tonight.
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #391 on: May 03, 2016, 09:47:03 PM »

RIP Conservative Movement: 1973-2016

Also, I am officially calling for Scott Walker to drop back in the race.  He was the one candidate that you can really say dropped out too soon.  He could have consolidated the anti-Trump vote like no one else was able to (maybe minus Rubio in a world without the Christie attack).
JRoby
Rookie

« Reply #392 on: May 03, 2016, 09:48:00 PM »

^ lol
Young Conservative
youngconservative
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #393 on: May 03, 2016, 09:49:26 PM »

I am supporting Trump now. there is always a chance to retake the party in 2020 or 2024, but Trump won't be a bad president
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #394 on: May 03, 2016, 09:52:34 PM »

I am supporting Trump now. there is always a chance to retake the party in 2020 or 2024, but Trump won't be a bad president

Exactly how do you know this, other than the fact he's telling you so by making grandiose promises with little substance?
PaperKooper
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.23, S: 5.57

« Reply #395 on: May 03, 2016, 09:59:28 PM »

Also, I am officially calling for Scott Walker to drop back in the race.  He was the one candidate that you can really say dropped out too soon.  He could have consolidated the anti-Trump vote like no one else was able to (maybe minus Rubio in a world without the Christie attack).

I concur!

Walker for President 2020/2024!
Walker for Governor 2018!
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #396 on: May 03, 2016, 10:02:55 PM »

I concur!

Walker for President 2020/2024!
Walker for Governor 2018!

I say 2020 no matter what.  Someone needs to primary Trump even if he is the president!
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #397 on: May 03, 2016, 10:03:43 PM »

Lol Walker was a bigger joke than JEB!
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #398 on: May 03, 2016, 10:07:58 PM »

Lol Walker was a bigger joke than JEB!
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #399 on: May 03, 2016, 10:22:03 PM »

I've waited my entire politically active life (volunteered since 1994/first vote in 2000) for an opportunity to vote for a full blown constitutional conservative. The fact my fellow Hoosiers were the ones to take that away from me in as important an election like this one for a liberal like Trump genuinely hurt. It's sad you also took down another good man in Marlin Stutzman in that process as well. I will not bow my knee to the Trumpstapo or Donald Trump. I will also not bow my vote for Jezebel Hillary either. As a conservative I will not sit down or shut up and will fight to give birth to a new conservative movement rooted in Reagan, JFK, Coolidge, Cleveland and the Founders.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies