Hillary reportedly under New FBI probe for corruption charges as SOS
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:04:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary reportedly under New FBI probe for corruption charges as SOS
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary reportedly under New FBI probe for corruption charges as SOS  (Read 2153 times)
Shadows
YaBB God
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 19, 2016, 03:18:21 PM »

Hillary Clinton used her position in the State Department to award ‘disgraced’ Muhammad Yunus at least $13 million in grants, contracts and loans, despite his ouster from Grameen Bank in 2011, a Washington-based news portal says.
Yunus is also a Clinton Foundation donor, according to the Daily Caller News Foundation (DCNF), which is a politically conservative news and opinion website based in Washington.

It published the report on Monday, headlined ‘Disgraced Clinton Donor Got $13M In State Dept Grants Under Hillary’.

The report highlighted “how Clinton mixed official government business with Clinton Foundation donors”.

Yunus gave between $100,000 and $300,000 to the foundation, it says, citing the Clinton Foundation website.

Groups allied to Yunus received an additional $11 million from USAID, it says citing the contracting website. “Yunus had business relationships with all of them”.

Last year, emails released from Clinton’s time as secretary of state suggested that Yunus had lobbied with her time and again to use her influence on the Bangladesh government to sway its opinion in his favour.

Hillary Clinton’s mixing of official work with foundation donors is reportedly the focus of a second, less publicised FBI public corruption investigation into the former secretary of state, according to the report.

http://bdnews24.com/bangladesh/2016/04/19/hillary-clinton-used-state-department-position-to-get-yunus-13m-grant-reportedly-under-fbi-probe-us-report
Fusionmunster

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 03:25:49 PM »

The Daily Caller? Okay, I'll ignore this then. And I wouldnt call noble prize winning Muhammad Yunus disgraced by any means but thats just me.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 03:27:23 PM »

Sure.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 03:40:54 PM »

If Hillary Clinton could get away with literally shooting Vince Foster in the White house and dragging his body across the street, I doubt this new probe will result in any criminal charges
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2016, 03:40:57 PM »

Call me when there's an indictment. The media and Republicans have gone far beyond the point where anyone should give them the benefit of the doubt for Clinton "scandals."
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2016, 03:46:30 PM »

Lol. This guy is a Nobel Peace Prize winner.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2016, 03:51:15 PM »

Crooked Hillary.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2016, 04:18:55 PM »

More racism and xenophobia from the Sanders campaign. Oh, funny name? DISGRACED
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2016, 04:21:18 PM »

Why that Shadows character isn't banned yet?
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2016, 04:32:59 PM »

Landslide Lyndon, we won't round up and throw out all hose who oppose Hillary. This forum is better than Donald Trump. (Narrowly).
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2016, 04:35:29 PM »

Landslide Lyndon, we won't round up and throw out all hose who oppose Hillary. This forum is better than Donald Trump. (Narrowly).

I'd argue for a compromise decision. Landslide Lyndon and Shadows are both banned.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2016, 05:39:27 PM »

It's probably another false story prepeared by Clinton's campaign to divert our attention from the real scandal, that is Benghazi.
dax00

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2016, 01:15:09 AM »

Most of the people who got a Nobel Peace Prize did not deserve it, and from that subset of persons, a majority may as well have earned a hypothetical 'Nobel War Prize'.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2016, 01:55:04 AM »

*sigh* I miss the days of the faux Benghazi scandal outrage by the right and far-left Hillary hatin' kooks.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2016, 01:56:07 AM »

*sigh* I miss the days of the faux Benghazi scandal outrage by the right and far-left Hillary hatin' kooks.

Those faux top secret special access program emails on her personal email server?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2016, 02:07:14 AM »

Those faux top secret special access program emails on her personal email server?

Hey jfern, is it true that you will be the replacement of Colmes at Hannity's show? 
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2016, 02:07:27 AM »

Yes, those too.

Do you all on the far left of the spectrum not realize that you're rewarding Republicans every time you mimic these faux scandal talking points? You may think you're helping Bernie, but all you're doing is helping Trump.

Now, enlighten me again about how you all are the "true" progressives and how us "Hillary hacks" need to be schooled. 
Desroko
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2016, 02:14:00 AM »

They'll give up on this bullsh**t right around the same time as the whitey tape is released.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2016, 02:21:58 AM »

Yes, those too.

Do you all on the far left of the spectrum not realize that you're rewarding Republicans every time you mimic these faux scandal talking points? You may think you're helping Bernie, but all you're doing is helping Trump.

Now, enlighten me again about how you all are the "true" progressives and how us "Hillary hacks" need to be schooled. 

Trump is terrible too, but that's no reason to help Hillary.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2016, 03:44:07 AM »

Yes, those too.

Yes, the thought of building a wall and banning Muslims and punishing women who have abortions are such negligible concerns to the progressive cause, right? We gotta break up the big banks (but don't ask us how!) and hold Wall Street accountable and get corporate money out of politics, those are more important than addressing the asinine proposals by the Republican front-runner.

..and that proves to me that you really aren't a progressive and just another sorry, sad Hillary hater. But then again, I'm not surprised seeing as how your candidate is all about himself and his "revolution" or "movement," whatever you want to call it. His true colors have been showing lately with his character attacks against her, which he originally said he wouldn't do. Hillary has raised tons of money for Democratic candidates all across the nation because she understands that a President cannot do everything along: (s)he needs Democratic majorities in Congress before any progressive policies can be proposed and implemented. Bernie either doesn't understand that or doesn't care, since he has done zero to none in helping get Democrats/liberals/progressives elected throughout the country. I don't see how he expects to deliver on all these promises as President with a Republican-controlled Congress.

(Sad part is that she actually raised money for him when he was running for Senate! Why would he let her do that if she's such a terrible, evil, corrupt person?

If your sole purpose is to stop Hillary from winning, maybe you should go join the Republicans.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2016, 05:57:53 AM »

Yes, those too.

I'm never going to be enthusiastic about Hillary, but this is a clear case of lesser evil. For all her flaws, she is preferable to every single Republican, especially Trump. Any self-described "progressive" who would stay home or outright vote Republican just to spite her, is an irresponsible moron.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2016, 07:57:25 AM »

That's the combination she's banking on to take it up the middle to 332 EV.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies