Clinton: “I Feel Sorry For Young People Who Believe Sanders”
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 06:57:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton: “I Feel Sorry For Young People Who Believe Sanders”
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Clinton: “I Feel Sorry For Young People Who Believe Sanders”  (Read 3518 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2016, 05:09:45 PM »

Gee, and I thought I was bad when I used to get triggered by Trump... if Sanders supporters are "right-wing" then I don't know what to tell you

Gee, maybe next time you should address what I wrote, not what you imagined I wrote.
They aren't right-wing, on the contrary. But they use right-wing talking points to promote their agenda.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2016, 05:14:19 PM »

Gee, and I thought I was bad when I used to get triggered by Trump... if Sanders supporters are "right-wing" then I don't know what to tell you

Sanders supporters are far too right-wing IMO what with the nationalism.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2016, 05:26:39 PM »

Assuming Sanders did become President, the same fanatical supporters backing him now would end up hating him when he couldn't get any of his plans through a Republican House. Sanders knows that he is overpromising and that is really the wrong thing to do.

I think it's fine to state your intentions of what you would want to do as president, even if it isn't incredibly likely that you would get that done.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2016, 05:42:39 PM »

Assuming Sanders did become President, the same fanatical supporters backing him now would end up hating him when he couldn't get any of his plans through a Republican House. Sanders knows that he is overpromising and that is really the wrong thing to do.

I think it's fine to state your intentions of what you would want to do as president, even if it isn't incredibly likely that you would get that done.

Yes, I think most Bernie supporters realize he's not going to magically get most of what he wants done. And if Republicans still control the House, it'll certainly be less than half of what he wants. But at least he'd try rather than just give us another Clinton President who keeps triangulating further and further to the right.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies