[don't know if serious] Washington Sanders supporters allege fraud from Hillary
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:14:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  [don't know if serious] Washington Sanders supporters allege fraud from Hillary
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: [don't know if serious] Washington Sanders supporters allege fraud from Hillary  (Read 1541 times)
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 25, 2016, 04:02:16 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2922631/sanders-supporters-in-washington-allege-voter-suppression-wrong-caucus-forms-sent/
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 06:26:41 AM »
« Edited: March 25, 2016, 06:55:18 AM by Shadows »

These things happen - We are also getting a lot of Dems Registered for years seeing themselves not registered. People are all checking their individual registrations n stuff.

AZ, there were so many instances of fraud & people not being allowed to vote. We have seen a lot of dirty tricks from the Clinton campaign so these kind of issues are habitual now. No big deal!

BTW what are you doing at Sanders reddit page? Supporting the social libertarian eh?
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 06:31:28 AM »

Clinton is a politician, in the truest, most vile sense of the word.
Mehmentum
Icefire9
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2016, 06:55:00 AM »

From the article:

So there is no story here, no fake forms are being sent out, and the people who wrote the article knew this, but decided to go with the lucrative 'Paranoid Sanders cultist cry voter fraud when there is none' article.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2016, 06:58:15 AM »

From the article:

So there is no story here, no fake forms are being sent out, and the people who wrote the article knew this, but decided to go with the lucrative 'Paranoid Sanders cultist cry voter fraud when there is none' article.

That is not the only issue - She is sending fake times & locations to many people - That is immoral.

Anyways I don't what is the big deal about this - If we have to make posts every time this happens, there will something or the other a week - Clinton is a career "POLITICIAN" & maybe not her, but her campaign knows and tries this tricks.

But these are trivial stuff IMO
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2016, 07:00:07 AM »

These people need medical attention ASAP.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2016, 07:20:54 AM »

who care
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2016, 09:29:28 AM »

Is this even legal - Sending Paid return envelopes? What a ground effort by the Clinton campaign has to beat an enthusiastic idealistic campaign! Movie Villains could learn from them! LOL!

But about 35,000 have voted in advance, using what amounts to an absentee-ballot system. The deadline to send in the absentees was last Friday.

In addition to emails, the Clinton camp sent a mailer to tens of thousands of voters, which included an appeal from former President Clinton along with affidavit forms and a postage-paid return envelope.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/absentee-votes-flood-in-before-democratic-caucuses/
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2016, 09:45:50 AM »

Bernie Sanders should really ask himself why so many mentally deranged young people have flocked to his campaign. These kids need to be spending their meager earnings on psychiatric care and counseling, not send it to Bernie so he can funnel it into Tad Devine's slush fund.
Wiz in Wis

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2016, 09:46:26 AM »

Is this even legal - Sending Paid return envelopes? What a ground effort by the Clinton campaign has to beat an enthusiastic idealistic campaign! Movie Villains could learn from them! LOL!

But about 35,000 have voted in advance, using what amounts to an absentee-ballot system. The deadline to send in the absentees was last Friday.

In addition to emails, the Clinton camp sent a mailer to tens of thousands of voters, which included an appeal from former President Clinton along with affidavit forms and a postage-paid return envelope.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/absentee-votes-flood-in-before-democratic-caucuses/

Um... yes? It's legal for Clinton to make it easier for people to caucus by absentee. Why do you hate people expressing their right to vote? Oh, that's right... because when the Clinton's do it, it's bad. If Sanders did this, you'd be calling him a hero of the people.

Also...

You do know that the election in Maricopa County was run... by the county? You get that Clinton doesn't have anything to do with that, right?
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2016, 09:51:43 AM »

You guys do realize this is from one person on REDDIT.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2016, 10:49:44 AM »

Um... yes? It's legal for Clinton to make it easier for people to caucus by absentee. Why do you hate people expressing their right to vote? Oh, that's right... because when the Clinton's do it, it's bad. If Sanders did this, you'd be calling him a hero of the people.

Also...

You do know that the election in Maricopa County was run... by the county? You get that Clinton doesn't have anything to do with that, right?

I am happy to see a high turnout & more engagement - But I am asking is paid return portages allowed? Are you allowed to pay n stuff! I anyways like high voter engagement!
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2016, 10:51:52 AM »

Even if she were actively doing something like this, Sanders would still blow her out of the water here in WA.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2016, 10:53:17 AM »

http://imgur.com/uTOjVpB

Chair of the 34th district in Seattle is telling caucus voters via twitter that ID is NOT needed.

Apparently she has also endorsed Clinton.

Look I am circumspect due to the amount of fraud in this election - Wrong counting, coin flips magically going to Clinton, etc. So many people have been said counting is done in caucus & then some Sanders supporters go & then in a recount Clinton wins.

Multiple times county chairs have done unethical things & there are many video evidences.

These are little things & don't decide the outcome of a state (unless Iowa type) but in general I am skeptical!
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2016, 10:58:11 AM »

Yeah, I registered on the WA dems website a month ago, tried to check my caucus location two days ago with my name and birthday and it said I wasn't registered.  I have the e-mail proving I did, though.
The Free North
CTRattlesnake
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2016, 11:03:23 AM »

Bernie Sanders should really ask himself why so many mentally deranged young people have flocked to his campaign. These kids need to be spending their meager earnings on psychiatric care and counseling, not send it to Bernie so he can funnel it into Tad Devine's slush fund.

Given you're clearly trying to make a joke, I think it's pretty disgusting that you would mock mental health issues like this, especially given the propensity of suicide/depression/crippling anxiety in our young people today.

Please go away.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2016, 11:05:01 AM »

I guess she was also behind rigging Florida, Ohio, Illinois, Massachusetts, South Carolina and every other state.

Why can't sanders supporters accept that some people in the democrat party actually want to vote for Clinton
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2016, 11:06:46 AM »

Chair of the 34th district in Seattle is telling caucus voters via twitter that ID is NOT needed.

Look I am circumspect due to the amount of fraud in this election - Wrong counting, coin flips magically going to Clinton, etc. So many people have been said counting is done in caucus & then some Sanders supporters go & then in a recount Clinton wins.

Multiple times county chairs have done unethical things & there are many video evidences.

These are little things & don't decide the outcome of a state (unless Iowa type) but in general I am skeptical!
Or maybe Clinton has just received more votes. There is no massive conspiracy against Sanders. Stop acting like there is. It's not like the Sanders campaign has been squeaky clean, either.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2016, 11:24:01 AM »
« Edited: March 25, 2016, 11:26:55 AM by Shadows »

Or maybe Clinton has just received more votes. There is no massive conspiracy against Sanders. Stop acting like there is. It's not like the Sanders campaign has been squeaky clean, either.

A ridiculous & laughable post honestly. I have never said Clinton won by this manner - Clinton supporters , a large share of them, have trouble comprehending basic stuff!

I wrote clearly that in ALMOST all these states bar Iowa, these things did not influence the final result! She would have won anyways. I suspect you could read that, can't you?

However in-case of any shady practices, I will continue to voice objection. Most of these are proportional states & delegate counts may change - Maybe the change will be very small but either ways we want a free and fair election!
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2016, 11:25:35 AM »

This is a pattern - Look @ 2008

David Plouffe, in a succinct statement appended to a released quotation from his boss, Barack Obama, said the Obama campaign was investigating more than 200 reporters of irregularities in Nevada.

“We currently have reports of over 200 separate incidents of trouble at caucus sites, including doors being closed up to thirty minutes early, registration forms running out so people were turned away, and ID being requested and checked in a non-uniform fashion. This is in addition to the Clinton campaign’s efforts to confuse voters and call into question the at-large caucus sites which clearly had an affect on turnout at these locations. These kinds of Clinton campaign tactics were part of an entire week’s worth of false, divisive, attacks designed to mislead caucus-goers and discredit the caucus itself.”

Plouffe asks Nevadans to call a toll-free number... and report any other problems.

After struggling for months to dent Senator Barack Obama’s candidacy, the campaign of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton is now unleashing what one Clinton aide called a “kitchen sink” fusillade against Mr. Obama, pursuing five lines of attack since Saturday in hopes of stopping his political momentum...

“Enough,” Ms. Williams’s statement began. “If Barack Obama’s campaign wants to suggest that a photo of him wearing traditional Somali clothing is divisive, they should be ashamed. Hillary Clinton has worn the traditional clothing of countries she has visited and had those photos published widely.”
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2016, 11:29:32 AM »

Given you're clearly trying to make a joke, I think it's pretty disgusting that you would mock mental health issues like this, especially given the propensity of suicide/depression/crippling anxiety in our young people today.

Please go away.

The intense and crippling paranoia so many Bernouts suffer from is not healthy. They need help, not to be take advantage of by a cult. Sorry if that offends you.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2016, 11:46:45 AM »

Please go away.

The intense and crippling paranoia so many Bernouts suffer from is not healthy. They need help, not to be take advantage of by a cult. Sorry if that offends you.

Yeah, seriously. I saw that their latest fundraising pitch asks money so that "Bernie gets more than 85% of the vote in Washington and wins all 118 delegates".
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2016, 12:00:10 PM »
« Edited: March 25, 2016, 12:04:18 PM by Grad Students are the Worst »

All of the specific anecdotal reports of errant locations I've seen have been because the Party's database (which Clinton is using) lags the state's database -- so people who have changed addresses are getting the wrong location.  That's not really something the Clinton campaign can be expected to do much about.

Beyond that, there's always a few idiots who don't understand the system, and do things like giving out their personal form as a blank form to friends.  I haven't heard allegations of the campaigns doing that sort of thing, but even in that case, I usually assume incompetence before malice.

The more annoying thing has been the several pro-Sanders text messages that have been mass-spammed to Washington cell phone numbers over the last few days.  Obviously not an official campaign action, but holy god whoever is doing that needs to stop.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2016, 12:15:49 PM »

Shadows has been reading too much H.A. Goodman. Everyone stop giving him a platform to go full on conspiracy theorist.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2016, 12:28:20 PM »

All of the specific anecdotal reports of errant locations I've seen have been because the Party's database (which Clinton is using) lags the state's database -- so people who have changed addresses are getting the wrong location.  That's not really something the Clinton campaign can be expected to do much about.

Beyond that, there's always a few idiots who don't understand the system, and do things like giving out their personal form as a blank form to friends.  I haven't heard allegations of the campaigns doing that sort of thing, but even in that case, I usually assume incompetence before malice.

The more annoying thing has been the several pro-Sanders text messages that have been mass-spammed to Washington cell phone numbers over the last few days.  Obviously not an official campaign action, but holy god whoever is doing that needs to stop.

Okay I get it - People are using the text & call thing so you're likely to get some calls & texts! I assume you will get from both campaigns but Bernie's people will likely be a bit more enthusiastic!
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies