Sioux Falls Argus Leader asks Has Any American seen Mr. Thune?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:08:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Sioux Falls Argus Leader asks Has Any American seen Mr. Thune?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sioux Falls Argus Leader asks Has Any American seen Mr. Thune?  (Read 619 times)
MissCatholic

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 04, 2005, 04:25:00 AM »

While we all wait breathlessly for Sen. John Thune to spend one if his weekends at home addressing our questions and concerns about President Bush's plan on social security.

Thune is barnstorming the South raising money for Republican candidates.

First it was $175 per person Silver Elephant Dinner in South Carolina, an event that raised over $200,000 for the South Carolina Republican Party. Then it was Thune speaking at fundraiser for Rupublican candidate for Virginia Governor Jerry Kilgore. This time Thune helped bring in $750,000.

I think it's really nice that our "independent voice in the Senate" has all this time to speak to people in South Carolina and Virginia but while he comes home every weekend to South Dakota (the people who actually elected him), he can't work in a town meeting or two do defend the Bush for Social Security.

We just want to make sure, so if you've seen John around your parts recently send me an email at whereisthune@yahoo.com. If you have a story about John being in your area send me that too.

Thanks..... (i hate hide and seek)

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies