Mayor of Kansas City, MO gearing up for Trump rally - protesters today
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 18, 2024, 08:04:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Mayor of Kansas City, MO gearing up for Trump rally - protesters today
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Mayor of Kansas City, MO gearing up for Trump rally - protesters today  (Read 3893 times)
win win
dxu8888

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2016, 08:19:38 PM »

Black Lives Matter is way more violent than Trump supporters.

What a delusional thing to say.

BLM is backed and started by George Soros. I don't see any other reason they are protesting against Trump other than a political reason.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2016, 08:20:47 PM »

Donald, you are a divider. Being a divider does not make America great again. A house divided cannot stand. Lincoln said that America would never be destroyed from the outside but from within.

Abe's looking very prophetic right now.

So Donald is a divider because he wants to send illegal immigrants back to Mexico, but Bernie is a uniter because all he ever talks about is how evil rich people are and how the wealthy are responsible for all the problems in America?  At least he's stopped talking about true progressives (him) vs. fake progressives (Hillary and Obama).

Trump is causing racial and religious tension. This is love versus hate. Nobody would divide us look Trump would. Nobody.

You didn't answer my question.
I'll give you that he is causing religious tension (racial tension seems to just be attracted to him, he's spoken highly of blacks and latinos again and again and again) but Bernie is causing class tension and trying a lot harder.  Trump says every now and then that Islam hates America.  Bernie's entire speech and campaign is about how rich people want to take everything for themselves and trample on the rest of America and cannibalize this country for their own greed and all sorts of awful, divisive things that, frankly, have no place in our discourse.
Yet "a house divided against itself can not stand" "being a divider does not make America great again" I'm sure you could have gone on.  How can you say that with a straight face while supporting Bernie?
Oak Hills
United States

« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2016, 08:20:47 PM »

What a delusional thing to say.

BLM is backed and started by George Soros. I don't see any other reason they are protesting against Trump other than a political reason.

lol
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2016, 08:21:13 PM »

I can't wait until PRESIDENT TRUMP deports the Bernie supporters.

Wait, have you actually become a supporter of the guy who wants to ban Muslims?
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2016, 08:23:19 PM »
« Edited: March 12, 2016, 08:26:23 PM by Meclazine »

Donald saying:

"Iraq is the number 2 country for oil reserves in the world"

"No one knows this"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_proven_oil_reserves

Someone said something from the crowd and he could not tell if he was a protester or a supporter.

Then the snake poem.

Where do I get tickets? I want to go see this circus.
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2016, 08:25:01 PM »

He just said that he's going to press charges against protesters from now on.  So much for the "first amendment rights" he was whining about yesterday.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2016, 08:25:56 PM »
« Edited: March 12, 2016, 08:27:34 PM by Meclazine »

He just said that he's going to press charges against protesters from now on.  So much for the "first amendment rights" he was whining about yesterday.

I lol'd.

Hillary would be getting drunk on Savillon Blanc rolling on the floor at this show.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2016, 08:26:01 PM »

Donald, you are a divider. Being a divider does not make America great again. A house divided cannot stand. Lincoln said that America would never be destroyed from the outside but from within.

Who's causing trouble at his rallies? OH YEAH it's BERNIE and BLM people! Give me a break.

Bernie isn't responsible for this. Bernie is actually a decent person.

Nothing Rakeem Jones did warranted a punch. Nothing.

I agree that Rakeem Jones did not deserve to be punched.  The guy who punched him appears to be a maniac Trump supporter.

But there were hundreds of maniac Bernie supporters in Chicago, among the thousands of protesters (not all the protesters were maniacs but a hell of a lot of them were).  Bernie Sanders' organization took responsibility for organizing the protest, although Trump is claiming MoveOn did it?
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2016, 08:28:44 PM »

So Donald is a divider because he wants to send illegal immigrants back to Mexico, but Bernie is a uniter because all he ever talks about is how evil rich people are and how the wealthy are responsible for all the problems in America?  At least he's stopped talking about true progressives (him) vs. fake progressives (Hillary and Obama).

Trump is causing racial and religious tension. This is love versus hate. Nobody would divide us look Trump would. Nobody.

I'll give you that he is causing religious tension (racial tension seems to just be attracted to him, he's spoken highly of blacks and latinos again and again and again) but Bernie is causing class tension and trying a lot harder.  Trump says every now and then that Islam hates America.  Bernie's entire speech and campaign is about how rich people want to take everything for themselves and trample on the rest of America and cannibalize this country for their own greed and all sorts of awful, divisive things that, frankly, have no place in our discourse.
Yet "a house divided against itself can not stand" "being a divider does not make America great again" I'm sure you could have gone on.  How can you say that with a straight face while supporting Bernie?

I say that Bernie has also praised rich people, just that he condemns how much they get away with and I agree. I don't hate rich people and I don't criticize them for the sake of being rich. I do, however, criticize them often avoiding paying taxes while also feeling entitled to the thought that they have the best government money can buy.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2016, 08:29:26 PM »

The guy that assaulted the Bernie supporter has been arrested and is being charged with assault IIRC.
Ronnie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2016, 08:31:29 PM »

"Arrest her!"
Oak Hills
United States

« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2016, 08:32:05 PM »

But there were hundreds of maniac Bernie supporters in Chicago, among the thousands of protesters (not all the protesters were maniacs but a hell of a lot of them were).  Bernie Sanders' organization took responsibility for organizing the protest, although Trump is claiming MoveOn did it?

Do you have any evidence that the campaign was behind this? If not, I will be forced to conclude that that is BS.
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2016, 08:32:46 PM »

People getting pepper sprayed outside of Trump event
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2016, 08:33:58 PM »

Do you have any evidence that the campaign was behind this? If not, I will be forced to conclude that that is BS.

Of course Bernie didn't organize the protest.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2016, 08:35:25 PM »

I say that Bernie has also praised rich people, just that he condemns how much they get away with and I agree. I don't hate rich people and I don't criticize them for the sake of being rich. I do, however, criticize them often avoiding paying taxes while also feeling entitled to the thought that they have the best government money can buy.

lol, I highly doubt that Bernie has ever praised rich people.

There was a tweet where they said something like "remember it took tons of effort and organization to make this protest happen", I'm too lazy to find it but it's been posted a couple times in these threads.

At any rate, the circumstantial evidence that all the protesters were apparently Bernie Sanders supporters and none were Hillary Clinton supporters, or any of Trump's republican rivals, is enough on its own.  But if you look around or Google it you'll find the tweet.
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2016, 08:37:02 PM »

Who's causing trouble at his rallies? OH YEAH it's BERNIE and BLM people! Give me a break.

I agree that Rakeem Jones did not deserve to be punched.  The guy who punched him appears to be a maniac Trump supporter.

I think you have it the other way around. He's blaming Bernie.

I would've protested too if Bernie didn't have a rally last night.

I want you to know charging the stage is unacceptable. I stand with non-violent, non-threatening protesters. As long as they are the ones protesting, they have my full support.
SNJ1985
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.19, S: 7.57

« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2016, 08:42:04 PM »
« Edited: March 12, 2016, 08:50:37 PM by Thomas from NJ »

Which is a more likely scenario?

A) A Trump supporter, whom the police were there to protect, decided to assault an officer of the law for mysterious reasons.

B)The police officer was assaulted by a member of the radical explictly anti-police group that was visibly present in the thousands.

It's just funny because there seems to be a lot more violence from Trump supporters and yet when someone besides a protestor gets hurt, somehow it MUST be the protestors! Give me a f'ing break - Let's not pretend like Trump supporters are perfect angels. They are literally on video assaulting people.

Most likely the officer was accidentally hurt in a scuffle, possibly by a Trump supporter or a protestor. No one knows, yet you think it's so obvious that it was the protestors, not even willing to consider otherwise even when there is every reason to think so. It's like you can't even pretend to be objective.

I swear, some of you guys are ridiculous.

I believe that the idea is that the violence is being done to black people, although this may be difficult for white people to understand.

Statistics show that black-on-white violent crime is far more common than vice versa. In 2014, there were 446 black-on-white murders and 187 white-on-black murders. Not only is black-on-white violent crime far more common than vice versa, the national media often ignores instances of it.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2016, 08:42:37 PM »

I want you to know charging the stage is unacceptable. I stand with non-violent, non-threatening protesters. As long as they are the ones protesting, they have my full support.

You can't have it your own way.  Those protests at Chicago last night were violent.  Even when people weren't being physically abused, there was plenty of screaming, threats and physical intimidation of Trump supporters.  Protesters shouted hateful things at Trump supporters, anti-white racial epithets, they were trampling American flags and waving communist flags.  Is this what you want to stand with?  Is this what you think America needs?  Do you think this is a rational response to Trump's message?  Is this the best America can do, are we to look at the behavior of these protesters and be proud of our democratic system working?
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2016, 08:45:53 PM »

You can't have it your own way.  Those protests at Chicago last night were violent.  Even when people weren't being physically abused, there was plenty of screaming, threats and physical intimidation of Trump supporters.  Protesters shouted hateful things at Trump supporters, anti-white racial epithets, they were trampling American flags and waving communist flags.  Is this what you want to stand with?  Is this what you think America needs?  Do you think this is a rational response to Trump's message?  Is this the best America can do, are we to look at the behavior of these protesters and be proud of our democratic system working?

I can speak for other protesters. All I know is, had I protested, I'd have booed Trump, denounced him, led anti-Trump chants.

Katy Tur tweeted a supporter yelled 'You f***ing c**t' to a protester. You cannot act like Trump and his supporters are completely innocent in all of this.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2016, 08:49:31 PM »

President TRUMP needs to lock these rebel rousers up when he takes the oval office
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2016, 08:49:49 PM »

lmao
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2016, 08:52:24 PM »

These incidents show how much courage it takes to run for President. If someone dear to me (mother, father, grandfather, grandmother) were running for office and endured this sort of resistance, I would feel so sad.

No matter a person's political views, I think dissent could be more diplomatic.

Yes but you don't interrupt someone constantly like  that
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2016, 08:58:44 PM »

No, lol. I'm voting Rubio on Tuesday to STOP Trump.
Oak Hills
United States

« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2016, 09:04:03 PM »

There was a tweet where they said something like "remember it took tons of effort and organization to make this protest happen", I'm too lazy to find it but it's been posted a couple times in these threads.

At any rate, the circumstantial evidence that all the protesters were apparently Bernie Sanders supporters and none were Hillary Clinton supporters, or any of Trump's republican rivals, is enough on its own.  But if you look around or Google it you'll find the tweet.

So no evidence the campaign had anything to do with this, just a bunch of supporters. And I guarantee you a good portion of the protestors were the type of leftists that would refuse to vote for any of the candidates.

And you made the claim, so the burden is on you to provide documentation. And I do not find tweets convincing, unless they came from some sort of official account.
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2016, 09:09:45 PM »

Even if they can't protest inside, people still hate protesters despite their right to do so.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies