Mayor of Kansas City, MO gearing up for Trump rally - protesters today
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 09:08:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Mayor of Kansas City, MO gearing up for Trump rally - protesters today
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Mayor of Kansas City, MO gearing up for Trump rally - protesters today  (Read 3727 times)
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 12, 2016, 04:09:56 PM »

Is this going to keep happening?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/272768-kc-mayor-urges-nonviolence-as-trump-protesters-prepare
Seneca
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 04:11:52 PM »

I've still not seen any evidence that the anti-Trump protesters have been violent.
Orthogonian Society Treasurer
CommanderClash
YaBB God
Bermuda

Political Matrix
E: 0.32, S: 4.78

P
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 04:13:38 PM »

I've still not seen any evidence that the anti-Trump protesters have been violent.

Alternatively: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06d4t1704N8
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2016, 04:16:00 PM »

There really isn't except for innuendo from the fascists and are we really going to trust the fascists?
CommanderClash
YaBB God
Bermuda

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2016, 04:18:34 PM »

There really isn't except for innuendo from the fascists.

Except for the photographic evidence of battered police officers, the video evidence of BLM stomping on flags, blocking emergency vehicles, and trying to tackle Trump himself. Yeah, there's nothing. It's all a vast right-wing conspiracy.
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2016, 04:19:40 PM »

Protest away, K.C.
yankeesfan
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2016, 04:21:25 PM »

That's still not evidence.  Could have been a Trump supporter that did that to the officer. 

Your video doesn't show any violence at all.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2016, 04:24:28 PM »

There really isn't except for innuendo from the fascists.

Except for the photographic evidence of battered police officers, the video evidence of BLM stomping on flags, blocking emergency vehicles, and trying to tackle Trump himself. Yeah, there's nothing. It's all a vast right-wing conspiracy.

I haven't seen any photographic evidence from reputable sources.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2016, 04:25:10 PM »

That's still not evidence.  Could have been a Trump supporter that did that to the officer. 

Exactly, how do we know it wasn't the fascists that injured that police officer.
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2016, 04:27:07 PM »

I would ask the protesters of Kansas City to please not use violence because our side is no better than the other. However, by all means, if you see Trump, please boo him and boo loudly.
CommanderClash
YaBB God
Bermuda

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2016, 04:27:56 PM »

That's still not evidence.  Could have been a Trump supporter that did that to the officer.  

Exactly, how do we know it wasn't the fascists that injured that police officer.

Which is a more likely scenario?

A) A Trump supporter, whom the police were there to protect, decided to assault an officer of the law for mysterious reasons.

B)The police officer was assaulted by a member of the radical explictly anti-police group that was visibly present in the thousands.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2016, 04:31:19 PM »

That's still not evidence.  Could have been a Trump supporter that did that to the officer.  

A) A Trump supporter, whom the police were there to protect, decided to assault an officer of the law for mysterious reasons.

B)The police officer was assaulted by a member of the radical explictly anti-police group that was visibly present in the thousands.

Yeah, other than those priors, there's also the circumstances.  The police were there to protect the Trump supporters from the violent protesters.  Why would the Trump people attack one of the officers who was there to protect them?

There's plenty of video footage online of the police trying to make human chains and push protesters back to clear a path for Trump folks to exit the premises, and the people just screaming and pushing and being very aggressive.
yankeesfan
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2016, 04:34:47 PM »

I don't know.  We have to shut down Trump's rallies until we can figure out what's going on.  There's a real problem, I can tell you that.  The police and first responders are great people, and we don't want to risk them getting hurt.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2016, 04:35:20 PM »

How do we know that that fascists didn't attack the police in rage because the police where not "roughing up" the peaceful protesters like Trump has wished?
CommanderClash
YaBB God
Bermuda

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2016, 04:37:04 PM »

How do we know that that fascists didn't attack the police in rage because the police where not "roughing up" the peaceful protesters like Trump has wished?

We know this because (most) human beings have a faculty called "reason" which allows us to discern simple truths about reality.
Higgs

Political Matrix
E: 6.14, S: -4.17

« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2016, 04:37:27 PM »

You're delusional.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2016, 04:40:30 PM »

Gass has really lost it over the last few days.

Time to take a break from Atlas for a week or so buddy
CommanderClash
YaBB God
Bermuda

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2016, 04:41:30 PM »

You're delusional.

No, you just don't get it. We need to see conclusive, hard evidence to determine whether or not water is really wet.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2016, 04:50:36 PM »

Seriously though, all we are doing here is making assumptions and guessing. No legitimate news source has stated who did what.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2016, 06:05:58 PM »

Sanders and Trump supporters arguing outside the venue right now.
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2016, 06:08:13 PM »

Rooting for the Bernie supporters. Please be non-violent!
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2016, 07:15:52 PM »
« Edited: March 12, 2016, 07:18:30 PM by #TheShadowyAbyss »

Taken at Trump's St. Louis rally yesterday, the guy kept shouting Heil Trump

Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2016, 07:25:25 PM »

ShadowyAbyss,

Just finishing up at your "Chicago" 14 page monster thread then i will come over.

Still some "in denial" Bernie supporters over there i need to sort out.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2016, 07:45:41 PM »

Trump rally being disrupted by multiple protesters right now
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2016, 07:46:59 PM »

I urge all 'Fascists' to go to Sanders and Hillary rallies and boo and boo loudly and if possible shut down there rallies😊
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies