Mayor of Kansas City, MO gearing up for Trump rally - protesters today
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 09:24:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Mayor of Kansas City, MO gearing up for Trump rally - protesters today
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Mayor of Kansas City, MO gearing up for Trump rally - protesters today  (Read 3736 times)
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2016, 07:47:46 PM »

I'd love to be thrown out of a Trump rally. I'd have the biggest smirk on my face.

If you protest his rally and are thrown out, you're doing your job.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2016, 07:50:56 PM »

Mother of God... He's literally being interrupted every few seconds by protestors.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2016, 07:52:37 PM »

Which is a more likely scenario?

A) A Trump supporter, whom the police were there to protect, decided to assault an officer of the law for mysterious reasons.

B)The police officer was assaulted by a member of the radical explictly anti-police group that was visibly present in the thousands.

It's just funny because there seems to be a lot more violence from Trump supporters and yet when someone besides a protestor gets hurt, somehow it MUST be the protestors! Give me a f'ing break - Let's not pretend like Trump supporters are perfect angels. They are literally on video assaulting people.

Most likely the officer was accidentally hurt in a scuffle, possibly by a Trump supporter or a protestor. No one knows, yet you think it's so obvious that it was the protestors, not even willing to consider otherwise even when there is every reason to think so. It's like you can't even pretend to be objective.

I swear, some of you guys are ridiculous.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2016, 07:53:59 PM »

Trump supporter and protester just got into a scuffle, Trump says he is going to take the country back from his opponents
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2016, 07:54:35 PM »

This is getting crazy!
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2016, 07:55:30 PM »

A) A Trump supporter, whom the police were there to protect, decided to assault an officer of the law for mysterious reasons.

B)The police officer was assaulted by a member of the radical explictly anti-police group that was visibly present in the thousands.

It's just funny because there seems to be a lot more violence from Trump supporters and yet when someone besides a protestor gets hurt, somehow it MUST be the protestors! Give me a f'ing break - Let's not pretend like Trump supporters are perfect angels. They are literally on video assaulting people.

Most likely the officer was accidentally hurt in a scuffle, possibly by a Trump supporter or a protestor. No one knows, yet you think it's so obvious that it was the protestors, not even willing to consider otherwise even when there is every reason to think so. It's like you can't even pretend to be objective.

Black Lives Matter is way more violent than Trump supporters.
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2016, 07:55:43 PM »

Trump supporter and protester just got into a scuffle, Trump says he is going to take the country back from his opponents

Does Trump know that this country belongs to his opponents as much as it does to him?
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2016, 07:56:46 PM »

I'm talking about the people who show up at his events. Far more often it seems like Trump supporters get physical.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2016, 07:57:31 PM »

I believe that the idea is that the violence is being done to black people, although this may be difficult for white people to understand.
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2016, 07:59:58 PM »

Donald, you are a divider. Being a divider does not make America great again. A house divided cannot stand. Lincoln said that America would never be destroyed from the outside but from within.

Abe's looking very prophetic right now.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2016, 08:00:26 PM »

although this may be difficult for white people to understand.

an appropriate addition to nearly anything, at this point.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2016, 08:01:01 PM »

Donald, you are a divider. Being a divider does not make America great again. A house divided cannot stand. Lincoln said that America would never be destroyed from the outside but from within.

Who's causing trouble at his rallies? OH YEAH it's BERNIE and BLM people! Give me a break.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2016, 08:02:58 PM »

Who's causing trouble at his rallies? OH YEAH it's BERNIE and BLM people! Give me a break.

trump's rallies wouldn't be allowed in the first place, in a decent country.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2016, 08:03:48 PM »

So Donald is a divider because he wants to send illegal immigrants back to Mexico, but Bernie is a uniter because all he ever talks about is how evil rich people are and how the wealthy are responsible for all the problems in America?  At least he's stopped talking about true progressives (him) vs. fake progressives (Hillary and Obama).
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2016, 08:04:51 PM »

The fact of the matter is, these "protesters" are violating his free speech to speak to supporters, I know leftists have an issue with free speech when they don't agree with the speech, but the fact of the matter is, we have it and he should be allowed to give his speech without cause unless he is telling people to commit crimes in his name which he is not.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2016, 08:06:45 PM »

Donald now thinking exactly what I am: arrest all future protesters and I'll file whatever charges you want! Throw 'em in the jails.

After this morning's incident, I've had it with these people.
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2016, 08:08:31 PM »

So Donald is a divider because he wants to send illegal immigrants back to Mexico, but Bernie is a uniter because all he ever talks about is how evil rich people are and how the wealthy are responsible for all the problems in America?  At least he's stopped talking about true progressives (him) vs. fake progressives (Hillary and Obama).

Trump is causing racial and religious tension. This is love versus hate. Nobody would divide us look Trump would. Nobody.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2016, 08:09:42 PM »

Most likely the officer was accidentally hurt in a scuffle.

He was hit by a projectile, so we will never know Virginia.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2016, 08:10:10 PM »

I can't wait until PRESIDENT TRUMP deports the Bernie supporters.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2016, 08:11:37 PM »

The fact of the matter is, these "protesters" are violating his free speech to speak to supporters, I know leftists have an issue with free speech when they don't agree with the speech, but the fact of the matter is, we have it and he should be allowed to give his speech without cause unless he is telling people to commit crimes in his name which he is not.

the protesters were exercising their freedoms of speech and assembly. drumpf has plenty of other avenues to spew his slime without infesting a public university's space.
hurricanehink
United States

« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2016, 08:13:39 PM »

He has a right to free speech, but that doesn't mean he is void from any consequences as a result of his speech. It's the same reason you can't yell "fire" in a movie theatre.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2016, 08:15:43 PM »

I just saw my first live "Trump Booting".

http://abcnews.go.com/live?stream=2
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2016, 08:16:24 PM »

Bernie isn't responsible for this. Bernie is actually a decent person.

Nothing Rakeem Jones did warranted a punch. Nothing.
win win
dxu8888

« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2016, 08:16:35 PM »

Prison sentence to violent protestors please.
Oak Hills
United States

« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2016, 08:18:00 PM »

What a delusional thing to say.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies