Guess whom Caitlyn Jenner supports?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:25:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Guess whom Caitlyn Jenner supports?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Guess whom Caitlyn Jenner supports?  (Read 4775 times)
MK
Mike Keller
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2016, 08:25:41 PM »

Maybe she got Rubio confused with Cruz.
Mercenary

Political Matrix
E: -3.94, S: -2.70

« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2016, 08:26:14 PM »

How many people here only support politicians they agree with 100% on every issue?
Why is Jenner a horrible person for supporting Cruz? Or are all trans people part of some monolithic block that has to place trans issues above everything else.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2016, 08:27:15 PM »

How many people here only support politicians they agree with 100% on every issue?
Why is Jenner a horrible person for supporting Cruz? Or are all trans people part of some monolithic block that has to place trans issues above everything else.

The social justice warriors would like to have a word with you.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2016, 08:27:58 PM »

Can anyone dispute that it makes no sense for a transgender person to support Ted Cruz? No one has laid out a good case for that.

It doesn't make sense for anyone to support Ted Cruz. That still doesn't make it OK to be bigoted.

I was mocking Jenner for being an idiot, I was not doing it to be a bigot.
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2016, 08:28:08 PM »

Everybody is a horrible person for supporting Cruz.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2016, 08:28:12 PM »

First Wolverine, now Invisible Obama... got to love these red avatars/Clinton supporters showing their true colors.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2016, 08:29:13 PM »

It's funny how the left on here are the bigoted ones when it comes to trans people and their candidates. LOL hypocrites.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2016, 08:30:13 PM »

Jenner is a very, err, naive individual, I think. Not just on this issue - she genuinely seems to completely clueless about a lot of stuff. That's beside the point though here.

Well for one all people supporting Cruz are horrible, trans or not. The other reason is exceedingly obvious.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2016, 08:30:32 PM »

Can anyone dispute that it makes no sense for a transgender person to support Ted Cruz? No one has laid out a good case for that.

It doesn't make sense for anyone to support Ted Cruz. That still doesn't make it OK to be bigoted.

You could have said:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

And that would have been fine.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2016, 08:31:12 PM »

It makes sense for anyone - a transgender person, a Black woman, a poor White coal miner from WV, whomever - to vote for whomever the hell they want, and people who act like those people are just too dumb to figure their sh^t out are usually ... well, dou#chebags.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2016, 08:31:21 PM »

First Wolverine, now Invisible Obama... got to love these red avatars/Clinton supporters showing their true colors.

Just a few days ago, you were calling Clinton and Sanders white supremacists and you are constantly saying crazy things. What are your true colors?
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2016, 08:32:04 PM »

Just a few days ago, you were calling Clinton and Sanders white supremacists and you are constantly saying crazy things. What are your true colors?

My true colors are exactly what I'm acting like right now. I felt like s---posting for a day or so; you've been s---posting since you joined this forum.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2016, 08:32:10 PM »

I swear, some of these people make this Republican (for reasons of PC culture) feel like an SJW. I'm glad I could do my part for the 25th time. I actually like Caitlyn unlike most of this country seemingly. Her show was fun Smiley

Do people not understand that sometimes people have actual real life friends that they are indebted to? It's like they are supposed to totally detach themselves emotionally like Christie from his good friend (and fellow NYC moderate) Donald Trump. And sometimes people just have different priorities.

I guess I'll chalk some of it up to people on this site not having real life friends Wink
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2016, 08:32:21 PM »

It's funny how the left on here are the bigoted ones when it comes to trans people and their candidates. LOL hypocrites.

It's funny how you have almost 5,000 posts on Atlas and yet have never posted anything of any substance.

DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2016, 08:32:24 PM »

You could have said:

I didn't realize I was violating the terms of use of the board. Feel free to report the post to the moderators.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2016, 08:32:34 PM »

You need to stop being hysterical about who trans people support.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2016, 08:32:38 PM »

I know a lot of liberal transphobes (who are about 50% gay/lesbian), I'm sure they'll be quite pleased to hear this.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2016, 08:33:23 PM »

It's funny how you have almost 5,000 posts on Atlas and yet have never posted anything of any substance.

Lol, that's supposed to be an insult?
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2016, 08:33:52 PM »

Lol, that's supposed to be an insult?

Nah, more just like a statement of fact, but to the sulfur mine!
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2016, 08:35:07 PM »

You could have said:

I didn't realize I was violating the terms of use of the board. Feel free to report the post to the moderators.

I never said it was against the rules of this forum.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2016, 08:35:33 PM »

My true colors are exactly what I'm acting like right now. I felt like s---posting for a day or so; you've been s---posting since you joined this forum.
I contribute plenty to decent posts to this board, but I'm not one that walks on eggshells either.

I registered on this board in 2010, you registered a few months ago. How do you know what I've posted from the time I joined unless you are some previous poster's troll account?
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2016, 08:36:23 PM »

I contribute plenty to decent posts to this board, but I'm not one that walks on eggshells either.

I registered on this board in 2010, you registered a few months ago. How do you know what I've posted from the time I joined unless you are some previous poster's troll account?

I'll admit that I don't know what you posted in 2010, but based on the content, or lack thereof, of your current posts, I made an educated guess.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2016, 08:37:45 PM »

Exactly.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2016, 08:39:38 PM »

This thread is a perfect example of why this forum is a complete joke
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V