Haslam for Legislature (VICTORY)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:07:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Haslam for Legislature (VICTORY)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Haslam for Legislature (VICTORY)  (Read 782 times)
Former Senator Haslam2020
Haslam2020
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 24, 2016, 05:04:25 PM »
« edited: March 20, 2016, 05:46:34 PM by Southeast Speaker Haslam2020 »

Speaker Haslam announces re-election bid for Southern Legislature!

Speaker Haslam announces his candidacy for a third term in the Legislature.

"Hello Knoxville! I am here again to announce something very special! But first, I'd like to say a few words about myself. I was born in this very town, not a few blocks down from the hospital where I took my first breath. My parents cared for me deeply and I was very blessed to live in such a great home. I remember my dad was always into politics, a strong libertarian and he taught me a lot. But aside from that, he was a great father and my mother was a great mother. My dad died when I was 11 years old. I was lost, sad, and in a state of grief. My mom helped me through that and some of the best friends imaginable."

"As the years went by, I graduated high school, went to college and began to develop a very passionate interest in politics. I saw how small businesses were being ripped off by the government, because I was the owner of one. I became a political re-incarnation of my father, I was asked to run for Legislature by the party leadership, so I did. I won a strong first place victory and was re-elected soundly in the last election. The South is in a state of great change. I have fought long and hard for the working man, the small business owner, the single mom with two kids. I have been fighting for you with every ounce of my breath... And I am hear to announce.... I'm going to continue fighting! I have a lot of great plans for the South, let's bring positive change to our great region! Thank you everyone, please support me in this Great endeavor and Bless you all!"

Endorsements:

Senator Kent
Governor Leinad
Assemblyman Pingvin
Senator PiT
Assemblyman Kingpoleon
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 05:23:26 PM »

Very nice, and best of luck! Are you actually going to have a website?
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 05:35:12 PM »

Very nice, and best of luck! Are you actually going to have a website?

Thanks, and no, haha actually maybe.
Clark Kent
ClarkKent
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 05:36:00 PM »

Endorsed, and good luck!
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 05:36:34 PM »

Thanks!
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2016, 09:30:23 PM »

Endorsed, Mr. Speaker!
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2016, 09:33:01 PM »

Thanks Cheesy
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2016, 11:01:50 AM »

Endorsed.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2016, 03:42:35 PM »

Endorsed. Smiley
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2016, 04:16:14 PM »

Thanks guys Cheesy
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2016, 05:51:47 PM »

Endorsed.
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2016, 05:56:57 PM »

Thanks Cheesy
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2016, 09:20:46 PM »

You're welcome, but it's Kingpoleon.
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2016, 06:42:57 PM »

Got it, sorry!
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2016, 03:20:13 PM »

"Hello my fellow Southerners. Today I kick off my re-election tour. Not for myself, but for the people. I will always and have always stood for you, the southern working man or woman in the Legislature. Whether it was the Jobs Creation bill, the multiple pro-life acts, I am a fighter for you and we the people. Thank you everyone!"
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2016, 11:05:02 AM »

HASLAM SPEECH ON LIBERTARIANISM!!!

Haslam asked question on libertarianism.

"I believe libertarianism is the best thing for the Federalist Party at this point. It's what Atlasia was founded on, to keep the government out of your lives. Although we haven't seen a lot of that lately, I've been trying to keep things as small government as possible. I believe, along with many of you believe that we should be economically smart, not spending too much money, only as much that is needed and necessary. I believe the South should be a model for the rest of the nation, I think were actually getting there! Thank you, let's #ReElectHaslam in this election!"

(I'd like questions from the audience maybe pls?)
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2016, 11:18:11 AM »

Haslam #PacificStrong Speech[/b]

"First off, I'd like to give my warmest condolences to the families of those lost, to the people of the Pacific region, and they've all taught us a lesson. I'd like to condemn, no conDAMN ISIS for this brutal attack. They are the cancer of the world, and as we know, evil always loses. Good always prevails, we're coming, enjoy this last breath. Governor Leinad's executive order has made this region safe, though God forbid anyone even tries to pull off an attack here. I also praise the actions of Governor Ted Bassell, President Griffin, and Governor Blair during this hard time. Let's all be #PacificStrong."
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2016, 12:38:15 PM »

HASLAM STATEMENT ON RACIST GROUPS

Speaker Haslam at his office.

"Though I understand what ISIS did is evil... We must not allow hate to boil into our hearts, otherwise we have stooped to their level of hate and bigotry. When I took the oath to become an Assemblyman, I took an oath to protect everyone. I will do just that, Islam actually teaches peace, not hatred. Many people are curious what the KKK stands for and let me tell you. They are evil and carry out hatred, they along with ISIS are terror's, no evil's messengers and disciples. Do not blame a whole religion, millions of innocent people for this action...."

-Speaker Haslam
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2016, 04:28:43 PM »

HASLAM STATEMENT ON THE CIVIL VIOLENCE IN ATLASIA:

"Hello my fellow, southerners, no Atlasians. We are at a key point in the very fate, survival of this great nation. As many of you have heard by now, there has been violent actions against Muslims, against the violators, it's just violence everywhere, and as an Atlasian it makes me sick that the arguments of the radicals on both sides are picking up steam. First off, to the Muslims, I understand you are in pain. The whole nation is in pain over what happened in California, I understand your struggle with some ignorant, hateful people. This is sadly, not the first time that this has ever happened in our land, and it likely won't be the last. They are in the wrong too, let's address them. I understand you're in pain too, all of Atlasia is but moving towards a race-hating-religion-hating society is not the way forward to peace and prosperity. We should not keep hate in our hearts at this time, but love for the people of all regions of this great nation, to unite together against evil. I do not want this, nor Sharia law for my future children and grandchildren, as I'm sure the majority of you don't want. Let us unite, regardless of religion, race, skin color, sexual orientation, values, gender, past and let us all UNITE AGAINST THE FACE OF EVIL. A House divided against itself can not stand. Good day, thank you, and may Atlasia be blessed. I encourage all of you regardless of religion, to pray or meditate or hope or whatever you do for our great nation."

Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2016, 05:46:23 PM »
« Edited: March 20, 2016, 05:49:02 PM by Southeast Speaker Haslam2020 »

TSB PROJECTION: HASLAM, PINGVIN RE-ELECTED!!!!

Speaker Haslam delivering his victory speech live.. from Dallas, TX.

"Wow! What an amazing, huge crowd! Thank you. Though I hate not to be on Knoxville on such a beautiful night, I have a duty to my country. We must unite, not divide in such hard times like these. The only reason I'm talking about me being re-elected with YUGGGEEEEEE numbers right now is because TSB just projected it for me. The people of the South sent a clear, resolute message this weekend. We want our principles to be protected by outsiders. Not just me, but Pingvin, too. This was a hell of an election, thank you. I will continue to work for you, just you. But I must thank everyone who voted, not even voters for me, even laborites for participating in our great Atlasian democracy. I thank my supporters, my friends, my family. I love you all. Thank you!"

(a little bit later)

"As I have said before, several, many times actually, we must unite against evil. This does not mean uniting against a whole entire group based on race or religion. This means uniting against pure evil, ISIS. We must not ever late hate to sink into our hearts, yet unite and love. And to the people of ISIS: Beware. This concert has a noble cause, that's why I went from the incredibly beautiful city of Knoxville, my hometown, where I was raised all my life, to come here. Because I think it's even more beautiful when countrymen, regardless of religion, race, political views, gender, sexuality, everything, unite together against evil. This has been a great event. And to our incredible Governor Leinad, he's loved by everyone, we'll miss ya, but hopefully you'll be back soon! We shall continue on your legacy, you have restored the South, sir!"

Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2016, 09:53:16 PM »

That looks like it might hurt your neck, Haslam! Tongue

Congratulations, Mr. Speaker! It's a well-earned mandate for both you and Pingvin, and for Steelers presuming he holds off Southern Gothic as well. And congratulations to Gothic for trying, it was always unlikely for Labor to elect two out of three Legislators in this region.

Thank you, although I'm not sure if everyone loves me. While I won't turn down all the credit, I think you have to be commended for your work as Speaker, too. We went from the Capitol being just me and the janitor to a hub of politics in arguably the most active region in the nation, and we've never looked back since.

And I'm not retiring. I'll be seeking another office soon enough, although I might wait until the new Constitution kicks in. As you know, that's undecided, and I'd like to keep it as murky as that for the public at the moment. Obviously, I'll keep up my job as ConCon DPO, and I plan to be active in passing a Constitution for the New South.
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2016, 10:42:54 AM »

That looks like it might hurt your neck, Haslam! Tongue

Congratulations, Mr. Speaker! It's a well-earned mandate for both you and Pingvin, and for Steelers presuming he holds off Southern Gothic as well. And congratulations to Gothic for trying, it was always unlikely for Labor to elect two out of three Legislators in this region.

Thank you, although I'm not sure if everyone loves me. While I won't turn down all the credit, I think you have to be commended for your work as Speaker, too. We went from the Capitol being just me and the janitor to a hub of politics in arguably the most active region in the nation, and we've never looked back since.

And I'm not retiring. I'll be seeking another office soon enough, although I might wait until the new Constitution kicks in. As you know, that's undecided, and I'd like to keep it as murky as that for the public at the moment. Obviously, I'll keep up my job as ConCon DPO, and I plan to be active in passing a Constitution for the New South.

XD it does hurt my neck but thank you! And great Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies