Update for Everyone IV - Hungover
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 11:34:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone IV - Hungover
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 ... 77
Author Topic: Update for Everyone IV - Hungover  (Read 117728 times)
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #450 on: June 02, 2016, 08:56:25 PM »

Just graduated from my school of nine years with first honors, a scholarship, and an award from Obama entitled "The President's Outstanding Academic Excellence Award." I also graduated as the President of the Student Council and Vice President of the National Junior Honor Society!

That's impressive! Congrats!
Thank You!! It's been a tough night for me this far because I am leaving the vast majority of everyone, I know but Hello Summer!!!

I take it you'll be going to a different high school than most everyone else in your school?

Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #451 on: June 02, 2016, 08:58:48 PM »

Do I ditch my political principles and take a job with Momentum (the UK equivalent to R/SandersforPresident) over the summer?

Blairites have principles?
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #452 on: June 02, 2016, 08:59:15 PM »

Just graduated from my school of nine years with first honors, a scholarship, and an award from Obama entitled "The President's Outstanding Academic Excellence Award." I also graduated as the President of the Student Council and Vice President of the National Junior Honor Society!

Thank You!! It's been a tough night for me this far because I am leaving the vast majority of everyone, I know but Hello Summer!!!

I take it you'll be going to a different high school than most everyone else in your school?

Yes most of us are going to different Catholic High Schools from our current Parochial School. Only around four are going to the public high school in the city and some to the technical and vocational school in the town over.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #453 on: June 02, 2016, 09:10:48 PM »

Yes most of us are going to different Catholic High Schools from our current Parochial School. Only around four are going to the public high school in the city and some to the technical and vocational school in the town over.
Just to think, in one years time, you'll be smoking weed and having sex just like all the kids who went to Pope John Paul in Boca from my middle school after graduating Tongue.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #454 on: June 02, 2016, 09:17:24 PM »

Why is the President reinforcing the behaviors of Republican Youth?
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #455 on: June 02, 2016, 09:22:34 PM »

I've made 100 posts today. I am afraid of myself
muon2
Moderators
Atlas Icon

« Reply #456 on: June 02, 2016, 09:22:56 PM »

Which city are you in?
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #457 on: June 02, 2016, 09:26:34 PM »

Which city are you in?
Peabody, Massachusetts
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #458 on: June 02, 2016, 09:30:08 PM »

I've made 100 posts today. I am afraid of myself

lol
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #459 on: June 02, 2016, 09:43:50 PM »

Does Obama know what you post about him on here?  Be careful, or he might take his award back.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #460 on: June 02, 2016, 11:12:05 PM »

I was drunk the other day and I (in my drunk mind) "noticed" that Kentucky and Austria look similar in shape.

Discuss my drunken observations with maps.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #461 on: June 02, 2016, 11:18:06 PM »

I was drunk the other day and I (in my drunk mind) "noticed" that Kentucky and Austria look similar in shape.

Canada is shaped like a dragon.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #462 on: June 02, 2016, 11:27:51 PM »

Canada is shaped like a dragon.

Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #463 on: June 02, 2016, 11:43:34 PM »

Poland and Cambodia look like what happens when I try to make pancakes, omelets, crepes, etc.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #464 on: June 02, 2016, 11:54:44 PM »

Poland and Cambodia look like what happens when I try to make pancakes, omelets, crepes, etc.

XDDD.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #465 on: June 03, 2016, 05:57:39 AM »

Kinnda depressing that middle schoolers are allowed to post. What's our limit, fourteen years? Turned fourteen in 9th grade; are they red-shirting even more kids these days?

Are you questioning the quality of our posts? Say what you will about the majority of us, but I think CXSmith, Classic Conservative, and I are pretty good posters, better than some adults maybe even.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #466 on: June 03, 2016, 06:03:14 AM »

Do I ditch my political principles and take a job with Momentum (the UK equivalent to R/SandersforPresident) over the summer?

Blairites have principles?

Momentum helps Blairites look like they have principles by comparison. And that makes me want to end it all now.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #467 on: June 03, 2016, 06:03:28 AM »

Kinnda depressing that middle schoolers are allowed to post. What's our limit, fourteen years? Turned fourteen in 9th grade; are they red-shirting even more kids these days?

Are you questioning the quality of our posts? Say what you will about the majority of us, but I think CXSmith, Classic Conservative, and I are pretty good posters, better than some adults maybe even.

Shouldn't y'all be in high school by now?

Still got ~3 weeks left
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #468 on: June 03, 2016, 07:00:47 AM »

South Carolina is a piece of pie with part of the crust broken off..
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #469 on: June 03, 2016, 10:44:24 AM »

Nah this is Atlas. Seniority counts big here.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #470 on: June 03, 2016, 10:54:05 AM »

Klodzko County is totally the sort of thing that would happen on a pancake I'm making. I think it would taste good, too.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #471 on: June 03, 2016, 05:45:05 PM »

I have never tasted anything better than Smirnoff Ice.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #472 on: June 03, 2016, 07:43:11 PM »

Today I learned that the only possible reason a twenty-three-year-old might have difficulty living independently is immaturity, and that if a disabled person needs some form of graduate student housing other than a single-bedroom apartment and can't get it then all that person needs to do is start 'being an adult' and everything will be fine. I learned this from my university's disability services office, when they point-blank refused to lift a finger to help me, after the (dormitory-style) housing that I had last year chose not to renew my housing contract and would not tell me for months (they still officially haven't told me; the only reason I know is that they eventually told my mother off-the-record when she kept pestering them about it). I wonder if they would have said the same to a blind person or someone who uses a wheelchair.

I have never tasted anything better than Smirnoff Ice.

I stand with Cathcon on this one.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #473 on: June 03, 2016, 07:50:01 PM »

We had the campaign office staff of my city's branch of Donald Trump's campaign come into our restaurant today and my boss just gave them the death stare.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #474 on: June 03, 2016, 10:20:38 PM »

Just came back from work, went to vote early before the shift.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 ... 77  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies