Announcement about Immunity for Round 35
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 11:37:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  History (Moderator: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee)
  Announcement about Immunity for Round 35
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Announcement about Immunity for Round 35  (Read 978 times)
DanimalBr

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 28, 2005, 01:48:51 PM »

I have an immunity challenge figgured out for Round 35.  Again it will require that everyone who wants to compete in the challenge be hanging out in the history forum around midnight when I close the voting for Round 34.   This one is a little different than in past rounds because the quickest answer is not necesairly going to be the one that wins immunity.     

NOTE TO WILDCARD: I have not e-mailed you the details about the immunity challenge because I thought maybe for once you might like to actually try to compete in the immunity challenge, since I got to compete in a few of yours that I didn't know about ahead of time.   If you don't want to compete and you want me to run the idea by you first, I'll be glad to e-mail them to you.   Otherwise, I'll just hold you in suspense until then.   
DanimalBr

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2005, 10:28:28 PM »

Immunity Challenge Thread will be posted at the stroke of Midnight.  ANybody who wants to try to compete for the right to pick a president for immunity needs ot be in the history forum at Midnight.   

And make sure you read the directions carefully.   This one is going to be a little tricky.  And like I said, the first person to post is not going to necesairly be the one to win this time around.   Accuracy is going to be way more important than speed.   
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies