Carly Fiorinas outrageous sexist attack on Hillary Clinton is the worst yet
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:55:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Carly Fiorinas outrageous sexist attack on Hillary Clinton is the worst yet
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Carly Fiorinas outrageous sexist attack on Hillary Clinton is the worst yet  (Read 3217 times)
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 16, 2016, 03:02:10 AM »

Pretty disgusting comments from her.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/carly-fiorinas-outrageously-sexist-attack-on-hillary-clinton-is-the-worst-yet/2016/01/15/5ec62f4c-bbb2-11e5-b682-4bb4dd403c7d_story.html
Broken System

Political Matrix
E: 0.26, S: 4.17

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 03:16:32 AM »

Fiorina is my new favorite troll of the race.
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 04:00:00 AM »

How is this any different from people who bring up Trump's divorces? Why are Mrs. Clinton's views on marriage, particularly her own marriage, off limits? And how is raising the subject "sexist"? I mean, if the wife of one of the gentlemen running for president was known to have had an affair, do you think folks wouldn't ask him about it? And if they did, would it somehow be sexist, or is this another case of double standard?
Free Bird
TheHawk
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.84, S: -5.48

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 04:39:53 AM »

I can't even with SJW logic anymore. Yes, females are self hating of their own sex. It's all the patriarchy.
Slow Learner
Battenberg
United Kingdom

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2016, 05:03:17 AM »

I can't even with SJW logic anymore. Yes, females are self hating of their own sex. It's all the patriarchy.
What is this post
DS0816
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2016, 05:12:29 AM »

Carly Fiorina, and anyone siding with her, is making a fool of himself/herself.

People don't give a damn about that 1990s scandal.

We are in 2016. People are living in the present.

If Hillary Clinton does not win the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination, it's not because of the 1990s scandal.

Carly Fiorina, on the other hand, is definitely going nowhere. She is reaching for something—anything—that could make her feel like she could potentially come across as relevant.

At this point, people can have their fun guessing on what date Carly Fiorina drops out of the race (or, "suspends" her campaign). Let's give ourselves a five-day spread for guessing that date!
Angel of Death
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2016, 06:21:01 AM »

Who cares about Miss September?
Young Conservative
youngconservative
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2016, 06:57:34 AM »

This thread borders are trolling
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2016, 07:52:28 AM »

Fiorina is bitter because unlike Hillary she is a miserable failure that was rejected unceremoniously from HP, John McCain's campaign and California voters.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2016, 09:31:03 AM »

"Perhaps my bias comes from the fact that the SJW's at my school are the most narcissistic, hive minded, self-centered, attention seeking, self-gratifying pieces of filth I have ever witnessed."

This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2016, 09:32:48 AM »

If you ask me? Fiorina is right.
Mister Mets
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2016, 09:41:54 AM »

Politically, it's a smart move.

The Clinton marriage doesn't hold up to much scrutiny.
First, there's stuff that came out in the 90s that would be treated differently today. At the time, Monica Lewsinky was seen as a young slut who seduced a married man. Now, the media environment's more favorable to her, and harsher on powerful married, older guys. The rape allegations would also be treated differently now.
And the Clinton marriage now is kinda weird.

The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2016, 09:58:04 AM »

"Perhaps my bias comes from the fact that the SJW's at my school are the most narcissistic, hive minded, self-centered, attention seeking, self-gratifying pieces of filth I have ever witnessed."

Middle School is a very cruel place indeed.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2016, 10:00:23 AM »

Of course she is, and the Clinton's should be demonized for their power hungriness. Yet, Clinton is sadly among the best candidates in the race while Carleton Sneed is basically the worst.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2016, 10:24:16 AM »

First, there's stuff that came out in the 90s that would be treated differently today. At the time, Monica Lewsinky was seen as a young slut who seduced a married man. Now, the media environment's more favorable to her, and harsher on powerful married, older guys. The rape allegations would also be treated differently now.

The Clinton marriage is a marriage of convenience.  This is an open secret; Hillary, herself, doesn't pretend that her and Bill have some kind of "traditional" marriage of the kind my wife and I have.  They love each other and need each other, but "love" and "need" have very different meanings in the context of their marriage than they do for most of us.  All of America gets this, and has since the 1990s.  Besides, Hillary loves spending time with Bill because political standing and power are her aphrodisiac.  Bill has both of those things, and is in a position to impute them to Hillary to an extent.

Nobody takes Fiorina seriously.  She took off, and then crashed, because non-stop intensity and anger never plays well.  Fiorina, and not Hillary, is the "woman scorned" in this race, scorned by her lover, Hewlett-Packard, and in quite a pubic way.  Scorned by the voters of California.  She's a piece of work, and I firmly believe that her return to the bottom of the polls was in no small measure due to the fact that she used her excellent communication skills to communicate her intense PERSONAL frustration in ways that cause voters to have much pause.  It's the difference between her anger and Donald Trump's anger.  She doesn't get it.  That's one reason Trump, for all his flaws, is a winner and she's a loser, in business AND in politics.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2016, 11:45:06 AM »

The Clinton marriage is a marriage of convenience.  This is an open secret; Hillary, herself, doesn't pretend that her and Bill have some kind of "traditional" marriage of the kind my wife and I have.  They love each other and need each other, but "love" and "need" have very different meanings in the context of their marriage than they do for most of us.  All of America gets this, and has since the 1990s.  Besides, Hillary loves spending time with Bill because political standing and power are her aphrodisiac.  Bill has both of those things, and is in a position to impute them to Hillary to an extent.

I'm glad we're privy to the opinion of 13-year-olds on people's marriages.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2016, 11:54:31 AM »

O...is CXSimth really 13?
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2016, 11:58:11 AM »

O...is CXSimth really 13?

Yes this explained everything
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2016, 12:01:04 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I'm expecting news of Mr. Fiorina's affair to drop in 3...2...
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2016, 12:02:28 PM »

I'm done defending Fiorina lol
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2016, 12:08:22 PM »

Judging by their posting styles and general lack of knowledge, I don't think there's a single Sandernista here over the age of 14.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2016, 12:11:54 PM »

Doesn't she have an ex-husband who absolutely LOATHES her? If I were her, I wouldn't talk about marriages.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2016, 12:36:24 PM »

Obviously Carly Fiorina cannot be sexist according to the intersectionalist train of thought. Sexism = power + prejudice. Fiorina is a woman and therefore doesn't have power, at least not in regard to her gender. Please be consequent, folks.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2016, 12:54:01 PM »

This is so irrelevant. The dynamics of their marriage is no one's business and frankly some hack like Fiorina has no standing to comment on it.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2016, 12:54:42 PM »

At least Clinton doesn't support making other people's marriages illegal.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies