Sanders points out Hillary's hypocrisy on guns.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:07:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Sanders points out Hillary's hypocrisy on guns.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Sanders points out Hillary's hypocrisy on guns.  (Read 1566 times)
henster
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 08, 2016, 08:19:02 PM »
« edited: January 08, 2016, 08:24:09 PM by henster »

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/685616288467648513
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 08:28:28 PM »

#ShotsFired
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 08:36:36 PM »

Gramps is getting fiesty. Of course he can't defend his position on guns so he resorts to this.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 08:41:48 PM »

Gramps is getting fiesty. Of course he can't defend his position on guns so he resorts to this.
To be fair, this is a campaign staffer posting this. I don't know why they would do that though, this doesn't really help much... I don't know what you mean "can't defend his position", he can defend it quite well, it just not may be one you agree with.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 08:44:43 PM »

To be fair, this is a campaign staffer posting this. I don't know why they would do that though, this doesn't really help much... I don't know what you mean "can't defend his position", he can defend it quite well, it just not may be one you agree with.

So a Sanders staffer made an off-script attack on Clinton on his very own Twitter account?
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 08:45:08 PM »

Every time a person dies because of gun violence in this country, it's more blood on the hands of that gun nut Sanders.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2016, 08:57:01 PM »

ayy lmao

Every time a person dies because of gun violence in this country, it's more blood on the hands of that gun nut Sanders.

Hahahahaha... my god. There's a chance, no matter how small, that you're completely serious. That's legitimately horrifying.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2016, 08:58:57 PM »

I knew the picture already without checking the link. That was when Hillary was courting the bitter hard working white rural gun owners. Now she has to do a 180 because she's 100% politics and 0% principles.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2016, 09:58:20 PM »

What a pathetic joke of a campaign this guy is running. I'm sure he'll get a real nice book deal out of it all, maybe even a show on MSNBC!
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2016, 10:02:47 PM »

All that matters is, when you're in a position of power, what you actually do. Hillary Clinton voted the right way and Bernie voted the wrong way.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2016, 10:03:56 PM »

So a Sanders staffer made an off-script attack on Clinton on his very own Twitter account?
As you probably know most politicians do not fully control their own twitter account, even Hillary only posts rarely. I wouldn't be surprised if his twitter manager went off the board a bit.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2016, 10:11:34 PM »

Well what he is pointing out is true. Hillary was all about the second amendment in 2008 against Obama after his sensible comment on guns. That's a big reason why she won the Pennsylvania primary.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2016, 10:11:42 PM »

As you probably know most politicians do not fully control their own twitter account, even Hillary only posts rarely. I wouldn't be surprised if his twitter manager went off the board a bit.

Seems like a common theme with the Sanders campaign. Hey, at least the staffer didn't steal millions of dollars of intellectual property this time!
Hillary pays minimum wage
United States

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2016, 10:12:46 PM »

Really? He's pulling the trigger?  Also, I've never spoken up for Sanders but you got it out of me. Congrats!
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2016, 10:19:10 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Did Hitler have to personally gas my people to be responsible for The Holocaust?  Sanders and his cult are directly responsible for the rampant gun violence in this country and need to be held responsible by any means possible.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2016, 10:19:40 PM »

Seems like a common theme with the Sanders campaign. Hey, at least the staffer didn't steal millions of dollars of intellectual property this time!
The staffer was promptly fired along with the data being correctly dealt with. This isn't common luckily, in any campaign.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2016, 10:21:40 PM »

Did Hitler have to personally gas my people to be responsible for The Holocaust?  Sanders and his cult are directly responsible for the rampant gun violence in this country and need to be held responsible by any means possible.
There is still hope that you are joking...
United States

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2016, 10:21:57 PM »

So forks make people fat?  Or better yet, the inventor of forks is responsible for obesity? I'm learning alot from you.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2016, 10:22:58 PM »

"I believe in the Second Amendment. People have a right to bear arms." - Hillary Clinton, January 2008
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2016, 10:23:03 PM »

There is still hope that you are joking...

Just let those two idiots go at it...it's entertainment.
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2016, 10:25:52 PM »

"I believe in the Second Amendment. People have a right to bear arms." - Hillary Clinton, January 2008

You can believe in the Second Amendment while supporting common sense gun control measures.  Sanders' record is that of a gun nut and a man deep up the NRA's rectum.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2016, 10:26:35 PM »

You can believe in the Second Amendment while supporting common sense gun control measures.  Sanders' record is that of a gun nut and a man deep up the NRA's rectum.

The NRA has consistently given Sanders Fs and Ds.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2016, 10:27:53 PM »

The NRA has consistently given Sanders Fs and Ds.

He doesn't know what he's talking about. He knows nothing about american politics but trys so very hard.
United States

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2016, 10:30:46 PM »

Common sense and condemning all guns are two very different things.  I support common sense measures such as the Brady Bill, but your language suggest and extreme anti-gun view.
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2016, 10:34:45 PM »

Common sense and condemning all guns are two very different things.  I support common sense measures such as the Brady Bill, but your language suggest and extreme anti-gun view.

Where have I expressed an "extreme anti-gun view"?  I have no problem with guns --- how am I supposed to overthrow Sanders and the rest of the American plutocrats without them? 

What I oppose is this nutter's reckless position, which does nothing but put the American people in danger.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies