Latest from Bernie: the data breach was AN INSIDE JOB!!11!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 10:35:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Latest from Bernie: the data breach was AN INSIDE JOB!!11!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Latest from Bernie: the data breach was AN INSIDE JOB!!11!  (Read 2546 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2015, 08:21:44 PM »

Maybe Team Bernie should stop changing their story every five minutes and admit to ing stealing. Bernie already supposedly apologized on stage, he should stop sending his team to ing blab and lie to the media. Enough already.

Bernie did apologize and fired all involved. But it was the DNC who decided to make this be a political issue because they thought it would help Hillary.

Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2015, 09:14:54 PM »

Maybe Team Bernie should stop changing their story every five minutes and admit to ing stealing. Bernie already supposedly apologized on stage, he should stop sending his team to ing blab and lie to the media. Enough already.

Bernie did apologize and fired all involved. But it was the DNC who decided to make this be a political issue because they thought it would help Hillary.

Because the theft of campaign data by a rival campaign isn't by definition a political/legal issue?
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2015, 09:21:12 PM »

probably was.  Unfortunately the Clintonistas won't have a problem with that.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2015, 09:23:20 PM »

7/11 was a part time job.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2015, 10:59:28 PM »

Because the theft of campaign data by a rival campaign isn't by definition a political/legal issue?

Lol theft...they fired the guy get over it buddy. Obviously it is the Clinton supporters making it political.
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2015, 11:05:58 PM »

So, the canned National Data Director wasn't suggested to the campaign by the DNC or NGP VAN, but listed employees of both as REFERENCES on his application.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2015, 11:17:56 PM »

○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2015, 02:11:59 AM »

It's an issue that was dealt with by firing those involved. But the DNC really should have used it to attack Bernie and cut his access to his own data until the lawsuit made the DNC heel.
Hillary pays minimum wage
United States

« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2015, 02:14:18 AM »

Yea because DWS and the DNC are wonderful and should never be criticized...give me a break this is a nothing story won't hurt Sanders at all, in fact could do the opposite.

Good news for John McCain!

I was reffering to DWS and the Clinton campaign.

You aren't very bright, are you?

Oh and you are? All i said is this will not hurt Sanders...don't know how that observation isn't bright.

It won't hurt Sanders because many Democrats agree that it was an inside job.  It's ridiculous though, it really is.
Trapsy

« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2015, 03:24:21 AM »

Yea because DWS and the DNC are wonderful and should never be criticized...give me a break this is a nothing story won't hurt Sanders at all, in fact could do the opposite.

Oh and you are? All i said is this will not hurt Sanders...don't know how that observation isn't bright.

It won't hurt Sanders because many Democrats agree that it was an inside job.  It's ridiculous though, it really is.

The Bernie Camp is so disgusting. Even people that are friends with Josh Uretsky are pissed that Bernie's advisors are suggesting he was a plant by the DNC.

"Bad enough for Sanders team to throw my friend Josh Uretsky under a bus. To accuse him of being a plant? Appalling. "

https://twitter.com/adambonin
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2015, 04:52:47 AM »

The Bernie Camp is so disgusting. Even people that are friends with Josh Uretsky are pissed that Bernie's advisors are suggesting he was a plant by the DNC.

"Bad enough for Sanders team to throw my friend Josh Uretsky under a bus. To accuse him of being a plant? Appalling. "

The Bernie campaign didn't say he was a plant.

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2015/12/26/1463734/--Don-t-Be-Played-The-Sanders-Campaign-Hasn-t-Charged-Conspiracy-or-Claimed-Josh-Uretsky-is-a-Plant
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2015, 05:13:27 AM »

The Bernie campaign didn't say he was a plant.

http://m.dailykos.com/story/2015/12/26/1463734/--Don-t-Be-Played-The-Sanders-Campaign-Hasn-t-Charged-Conspiracy-or-Claimed-Josh-Uretsky-is-a-Plant

A swing and a miss by his part.
Bojack Horseman
Wolverine22
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2015, 06:50:57 PM »

I've said this from the start. Nobody wants to listen, but Bernie Sanders is having the same effect on Hillary Clinton as Ted Kennedy did on Jimmy Carter in 1980. His supporters are conspiracy theorist hacks, he peddles nothing more than talking points and offers no plan to actually accomplish the things he talks about wanting to do, and he has successfully convinced the fringe whacko wing of the left to abandon a shoo-in candidate for a candidate who would meet a worse fate in the general election than George McGovern.
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2015, 08:48:09 PM »

I've said this from the start. Nobody wants to listen, but Bernie Sanders is having the same effect on Hillary Clinton as Ted Kennedy did on Jimmy Carter in 1980. His supporters are conspiracy theorist hacks, he peddles nothing more than talking points and offers no plan to actually accomplish the things he talks about wanting to do, and he has successfully convinced the fringe whacko wing of the left to abandon a shoo-in candidate for a candidate who would meet a worse fate in the general election than George McGovern.

You know you are really reaching when you have to go back to 1980 and 1972...your post has no actual evidence just ridiculous speculation...now i have seen polls with Sanders having a bigger lead with Trump then Clinton. I still do not get how Sanders supporters are conspiracy theorists when it is the Clinton supporters that try to push the narritive of Sanders being a criminal. I don't go that far with Clinton.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2015, 11:52:49 PM »

Ridiculous statement. I've never seen a Bernie supporter claim that Hillary will do worse than McGovern. They aren't interested in pants on fire lying like that.
Bojack Horseman
Wolverine22
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2015, 12:48:49 AM »

Ridiculous statement. I've never seen a Bernie supporter claim that Hillary will do worse than McGovern. They aren't interested in pants on fire lying like that.

You misunderstood what I said. Sanders would get crushed by a 1984-style landslide.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2015, 12:53:01 AM »

You misunderstood what I said. Sanders would get crushed by a 1984-style landslide.

Not that facts mean anything to Hillary supporters, but Sanders does much better against Trump than Hillary in polls.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2015, 01:23:28 AM »

Not that facts mean anything to Hillary supporters, but Sanders does much better against Trump than Hillary in polls.

And Carson does much better against Hillary than Rubio or Cruz but I don't see any (sane) Republican arguing that he is more electable.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2015, 03:09:01 AM »

You said he'd meet a worst fate than McGovern. Now it's "only" equal to Mondale? How generous.
Warren 4 Secretary of Everything
Clinton1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -4.70

« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2015, 11:39:09 AM »

And Carson does much better against Hillary than Rubio or Cruz but I don't see any (sane) Republican arguing that he is more electable.
Ever consider that it's because Hillary supporters throw their support to Sanders in such match-ups, while Sanders supporters ride the fence or claim to support Trump just because they "can't support a warmongering right-winger" like Hillary?
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2015, 11:43:05 AM »

Ever consider that it's because Hillary supporters throw their support to Sanders in such match-ups, while Sanders supporters ride the fence or claim to support Trump just because they "can't support a warmongering right-winger" like Hillary?

1. Hillary is indeed warmongering. She voted FOR the Iraq War, and is now seemingly trying to erase it from history.
2. As I have said before, I know of no sane Sanders supporter who would vote for Trump.
3. Sanders is also more electable against Rubio, Cruz, Carson, and Bush.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2015, 11:44:56 AM »

Bernie has spent the past few months with basically nothing but positive coverage while Hillary Clinton has experienced a press hungry for a cage fight. Of course, at this point, Bernie looks more electable - Republicans haven't aimed any of their fire toward him yet!!!

And I'm not taking seriously someone with a joke Gilmore 2016 signature.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2015, 11:48:00 AM »

Bernie has spent the past few months with basically nothing but positive coverage while Hillary Clinton has experienced a press hungry for a cage fight. Of course, at this point, Bernie looks more electable - Republicans haven't aimed any of their fire toward him yet!!!

Implying I should take somebody who has registered with the "Cheese Party" and "Radical Islamic Terror", then deregistered all within the past month seriously.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2015, 11:49:47 AM »

Implying I should take somebody who has registered with the "Cheese Party" and "Radical Islamic Terror", then deregistered all within the past month seriously.

lol bringing up Atlasia here. Yea, I don't take Atlasia seriously.

Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2015, 01:48:41 PM »

Sandernistas have a hard time understanding this.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies