Trump makes fun of reporter with Disability
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:15:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump makes fun of reporter with Disability
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Trump makes fun of reporter with Disability  (Read 7236 times)
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2015, 02:06:00 AM »

That is the funniest press release I've ever read. I am looking forward to President Berlusconi.

I'd love to see President Trump's inevtiable sex scandals!
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2015, 02:42:01 AM »

Trump is an idiot !
His "statement" as posted above, is nothing but continued attacks on the disabled reporter.
Then he starts shooting at NYT also.
Unbelievable.
heatmaster
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2015, 03:04:10 AM »

Wow, I think that's the closest thing to an apology or a retraction that Trump has ever issued.
He knows he f@#$*! up big time. When he claims that he doesn't know Serge Kovaleski I find that hard to believe, he lives in New York City and knows almost everybody. He uses his apology to justify what he said and decries the New York Times, as much as we all disagree with the content of the stories published by that rag, Trump doing doing what he did,  can be seen for what it is. You attack him it seems, gives him licence to go personal in a petulant childish way, it shows a disturbingly immature nature. He attacks Carson over his religious beliefs, Fiorina over her looks, Bush over his energy levels....the list goes on. He can't or is unable to tackle those who oppose him on substantive issues. I feel sorry for America and the Republican Party if he is the nominee,  for Hillary he will be a gift that keeps on giving. Her victory won't just be a possibility, but inevitable. But yet again the virtues of his outsider status is noted. If it were not for the climate of political dysfunctionality that is the narrative,  Trump would not be where he is, supported by the low information anti-foreign, anti-market, anti - everything, pessimistic and angry voter, he would be in the ditch with no where to go. Remember the phrase?  "Careful what you wish for, because you might just get it" We are 7 weeks out from the Iowa caucuses and this joke is still the head of the pack! Is the best? If so, hate to see the worst!
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2015, 01:02:54 PM »
« Edited: November 27, 2015, 01:05:02 PM by Lief 🐋 »

It's so hilarious to see how angry the press gets when one of their own is attacked. This reporter, I've never heard of him and probably most people never have either, is a total and complete liar who's changing his story just so he can attack Trump. No one has ever heard of this guy, no one knows what kind of disability he does or doesn't have, he's just running and hiding behind his disability so that he's not called out for being a feckless liar. And the biased media (and their puppets who eat all this stuff up without even checking it out themselves) are running to support him. It's going to be so, so sweet to watch TRUMP inevitably triumph over these losers. I really do hope the TRUMP justice department goes hard after these losers and forces them to finally start printing the truth.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2015, 02:00:53 PM »

No one has ever heard of this guy (the reporter), no one knows what kind of disability he does or doesn't have, he's just running and hiding behind his disability .....

Are you kidding us ! Have you seen pictures or video of the reporter ? It's obvious to anyone (even a child) that the reporter has a disability. Open your eyes, and look for recent pictures of the reporter (via the internet), and a bright-light will go off in your head. You are being ridiculous Lief.
It's like you seeing a US veteran back from Iraq, without his legs, and then you saying "we don't know if he really does have a disability." You are a fool.

And the biased media (and their puppets who eat all this stuff up without even checking it out themselves) are running to support him.

It seems that you (Lief) are the one that is a Trump-puppet, and that you eat all the Trump-defense jargon up without even checking it out yourself.
The Free North
CTRattlesnake
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2015, 02:17:48 PM »

Next debate:

"I really just have a great relationship with the disabled community, just a really really great relationship. They love me, I love them and everyone knows it. They are tired of getting ripped of and losing and they want me to be president, I talk to them a lot, ok?"
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2015, 02:34:04 PM »

It's interesting how Trump cites complying with the Americans with Disability Act. As if he thinks he should get some kudos for that.  Should we also applaud him for putting in sprinklers and exit signs? 
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2015, 02:35:33 PM »

Steering clear of the disability issue, Trump seems completely unhinged here. He's always over the top but this is legitimately unhinged.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2015, 02:53:30 PM »

No one has ever heard of this guy (the reporter), no one knows what kind of disability he does or doesn't have, he's just running and hiding behind his disability .....

Are you kidding us ! Have you seen pictures or video of the reporter ? It's obvious to anyone (even a child) that the reporter has a disability. Open your eyes, and look for recent pictures of the reporter (via the internet), and a bright-light will go off in your head. You are being ridiculous Lief.
It's like you seeing a US veteran back from Iraq, without his legs, and then you saying "we don't know if he really does have a disability." You are a fool.

And the biased media (and their puppets who eat all this stuff up without even checking it out themselves) are running to support him.

It seems that you (Lief) are the one that is a Trump-puppet, and that you eat all the Trump-defense jargon up without even checking it out yourself.

Maybe you go around google image searching every single reporter's name you read, but I and most normal people do not. What a bizarre expectation to have. I don't know what 99% of the reporters I read look like, much less what their physical condition is.
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2015, 02:58:07 PM »

Maybe you go around google image searching every single reporter's name you read, but I and most normal people do not. What a bizarre expectation to have. I don't know what 99% of the reporters I read look like, much less what their physical condition is.

Yeah, we can be 100% sure that Trump (who doesn't even know how to retweet properly) also doesn't know how to use Google Image Search (proof, from one of the more minor media non-controversies).
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2015, 03:21:57 PM »

I don't "go around goggling" the reporters image. I am only suggesting it for you to do, since you need help. Images of the reporter have been flashing on every TV station, during the news for the last 2 days or so. That is where I have seen many images of the reporter in question. (All news outlets have shown many, many images.)

If anything, you have only proven yourself to look like someone with foot-in-mouth, using your own ammunition :
"... puppets who eat all this stuff up without even checking it out themselves." (As you say)

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2015, 03:51:39 PM »

I don't "go around goggling" the reporters image. I am only suggesting it for you to do, since you need help. Images of the reporter have been flashing on every TV station, during the news for the last 2 days or so. That is where I have seen many images of the reporter in question. (All news outlets have shown many, many images.)

If anything, you have only proven yourself to look like someone with foot-in-mouth, using your own ammunition :
"... puppets who eat all this stuff up without even checking it out themselves." (As you say)

Er... yeah, it's been on TV after Trump did an impression of a dumb reporter flailing his arms around. That's the point. No one knew who this guy looked like until he started playing the victim card once Trump called out his shameless lying. Sorry that Donald Trump doesn't meticulously research the physical condition of every single reporter he reads about. I'm sure "proud moderates" (rofl) like you have plenty of time to do that, but Mr. Trump does not.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2015, 05:01:45 PM »

Lief,
The reporter Serge Kovaleski, has said:
"Donald and I were on a first-name basis for years." And also, "I've interviewed him in his office. I've talked to him at press conferences. All in all, I would say around a dozen times, I've interacted with him as a reporter while I was at The Daily News."

So if you think that Trump did not know the reporter, before he made fun of him, than you are only fooling yourself. Trump had days, maybe even a week or so, before his speech Tuesday night, in where Trump moved wildly while mocking Kovaleski. I'm sure Trump researched the reporter before his speech, and he knew exactly who Kovaleski was. Trump cannot worm his way out of this one.

The fact is that Trump mocked the reporter intentionally, to get the attention of the media and his wacky supporters (at the expense of a disabled individual). What most of us in "normal" society fail to understand, is why do Trump supporters repeatedly get a hard-on, when Trump continues to say and do disgusting things.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2015, 08:35:56 PM »

Lief,
The reporter Serge Kovaleski, has said:
"Donald and I were on a first-name basis for years." And also, "I've interviewed him in his office. I've talked to him at press conferences. All in all, I would say around a dozen times, I've interacted with him as a reporter while I was at The Daily News."

So if you think that Trump did not know the reporter, before he made fun of him, than you are only fooling yourself. Trump had days, maybe even a week or so, before his speech Tuesday night, in where Trump moved wildly while mocking Kovaleski. I'm sure Trump researched the reporter before his speech, and he knew exactly who Kovaleski was. Trump cannot worm his way out of this one.

The fact is that Trump mocked the reporter intentionally, to get the attention of the media and his wacky supporters (at the expense of a disabled individual). What most of us in "normal" society fail to understand, is why do Trump supporters repeatedly get a hard-on, when Trump continues to say and do disgusting things.

Oh, so Trump is a liar and a bully, AND hasn't the balls to acknowledge he went to far. Go figure.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies