How happy did that debate make Hillary?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:57:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  How happy did that debate make Hillary?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: How happy did that debate make Hillary?  (Read 1742 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 28, 2015, 09:40:35 PM »

If she watched it I bet she has a feeling now similar to someone who just took a bunch of ectasy tablets.
Higgs

Political Matrix
E: 6.14, S: -4.17

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 09:42:06 PM »

I think she knows she's f***ed once Rubio wins the nomination.
Brewer
BrewerPaul

Political Matrix
E: -6.90, S: -6.17

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 09:47:47 PM »

EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 09:47:55 PM »

She's hoping to god she never gets her lying guts shred out by Carly Fiorina in a nationally televised debate and she's got a shaky knee about going into a general election with a young and inspiring Hispanic man who would push her chances to the brim.

You act like these candidates didn't make the clearly liberal panel look like fu c king idiots.
Brewer
BrewerPaul

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 09:49:10 PM »

She's hoping to god she never gets her lying guts shred out by Carly Fiorina in a nationally televised debate and she's got a shaky knee about going into a general election with a young and inspiring Hispanic man who would push her chances to the brim.

You act like these candidates didn't make the clearly liberal panel look like fu c king idiots.

Liberal? Have you ever watched CNBC? Please refrain from opening your mouth.
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2015, 09:50:45 PM »

EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2015, 09:51:12 PM »
« Edited: October 28, 2015, 09:53:10 PM by EliteLX »

You are an absolute idiot if you think tonight's panel did not contain leftist influence.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2015, 09:51:33 PM »

Ugh, I have a feeling the media is now going to overcompensate after getting bashed as liberal so much and increase their negative media coverage of Hillary even further. I'm starting to think Hillary and Bernie should start constantly bashing the media as right wing GOP shills. It's the only way to even the playing field. Right now they're only getting pressure from one side.
Admiral Kizaru
Political Matrix
E: -3.61, S: -3.83

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2015, 09:51:48 PM »

Brewer
BrewerPaul

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2015, 09:53:08 PM »

You are an absolute idiot if you think the panel did not consist of a liberal bias.

Oh dear, I've found myself ensnared in an argument with a ˇYeb! supporter...no use acknowledging basic common sense...
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2015, 09:53:28 PM »

Ugh, I have a feeling the media is now going to overcompensate after getting bashed as liberal so much and increase their negative media coverage of Hillary even further. I'm starting to think Hillary and Bernie should start constantly bashing the media as right wing GOP shills. It's the only way to even the playing field. Right now they're only getting pressure from one side.

You're kind of right. The media will be so ****-hurt about being criticized after this debate.
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2015, 09:54:33 PM »
« Edited: October 28, 2015, 09:56:36 PM by EliteLX »

You are an absolute idiot if you think the panel did not consist of a liberal bias.

Oh dear, I've found myself ensnared in an argument with a ˇYeb! supporter...no use acknowledging basic common sense...

And here you are tossing attacks over a completely irrelevant subject, lol. The entire mainstream media, left & right, and just about all political commentators I've heard tonight agree there was a leftist weight in questions/targeting tonight. Not sure what you're trying to accomplish by bitching and moaning about a candidate you don't favor when I did not make a single connection to him.
defe07

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2015, 09:58:07 PM »

Tossing and turning in her bed, laughing her head off and seeing what the GOP has become! Sad
Brewer
BrewerPaul

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2015, 09:59:20 PM »

And here you are tossing attacks over a completely irrelevant subject, lol. The entire mainstream media, left & right, and just about all political commentators I've heard tonight agree there was a leftist weight in questions/targeting tonight.

Those moderators aren't liberals -- they're morons. You can be stupid and weak-willed without being on the left side of the political spectrum, you know. The fact that your man is still above water in polling (though that should begin to change) is proof of this.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2015, 10:00:27 PM »

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/659555444202070016/photo/1
Rockefeller GOP
United States

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2015, 10:00:49 PM »

L-O-L at calling CNBC liberal ... They're literally all Republicans!!
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2015, 10:02:34 PM »

Those moderators aren't liberals -- they're morons. You can be stupid and weak-willed without being on the left side of the political spectrum, you know. The fact that your man is still above water in polling (though that should begin to change) is proof of this.

The moderator who unsuccessfully tried to debate Trump over whether the debate was supposed to run 3 hours, John Harwood, is a well-known Twitter lefty who always defends Hillary.  He's a true liberal, and had no business moderating a GOP debate.
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2015, 10:02:38 PM »

Btw I would love to see Hillary debate Carly. Carly will have no defense for the fact that her entire record is garbage, and she will stop getting credit for being the strong woman on the stage. California Senate election 2010, here we are again.
Illiniwek
Junior Chimp
Vatican City State

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2015, 10:03:23 PM »

L-O-L at calling CNBC liberal ... They're literally all Republicans!!
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2015, 10:04:49 PM »

Again, John Harwood is no Republican.  He's a liberal Democrat.
Rockefeller GOP
United States

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2015, 10:08:16 PM »

Again, John Harwood is no Republican.  He's a liberal Democrat.

Okay, that's one guy; I wasn't being literal.  Their most prominent personality is a former Reagan advisor.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2015, 10:12:23 PM »

You're kind of right. The media will be so ****-hurt about being criticized after this debate.

Yeah, and it proves something important. No matter how much the media attacks Hillary, the Republicans are just going to keep moving the goal posts and label them as "liberal Hillary shills." I mean seriously, aside from the past two weeks, the last six MONTHS were basically an endless stream of negative coverage for her, and she's gotten attacked far more than anyone with the possible exception of Trump. Yet they're still not satisfied and say the media is in the tank for her the second they give Hillary ANY positive coverage whatsoever. Hopefully this opens the media's eyes to start doing their job and not focus on winning back FOX watchers/getting Drudge and Breitbart links/manufacturing a horse race, but I'm not holding my breath.
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2015, 10:20:18 PM »
« Edited: October 28, 2015, 10:23:38 PM by EliteLX »

And here you are tossing attacks over a completely irrelevant subject, lol. The entire mainstream media, left & right, and just about all political commentators I've heard tonight agree there was a leftist weight in questions/targeting tonight.

> "can be stupid & weak without being liberal"
> jeb still above water in polling
> conclusion: thus, jeb is proof of point #1

Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2015, 10:25:31 PM »

I think the conclusion is, whatever those leaked memos were about Jeb Bush being the candidate Hillary loses sleep over, they were written by a staffer who is retarded.
Mehmentum
Icefire9
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2015, 10:28:23 PM »

I think the conclusion is, whatever those leaked memos were about Jeb Bush being the candidate Hillary loses sleep over, they were written by a staffer who is retarded.
Or it was a ploy by the Clinton camp to get the GOP to nominate Jeb!
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies