'Religion of Peace' strikes again. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:13:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  'Religion of Peace' strikes again. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 'Religion of Peace' strikes again.  (Read 4583 times)
Banana Republic
Rookie

« on: May 14, 2005, 03:37:57 PM »

Can't say I'm surprised really. I've never been attacked physically, but certainly insulted and harrassed.
Banana Republic
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2005, 11:07:25 AM »

The Muslims in Europe do seem unusually violent, at least in comparison to the ones in Dearborn, Michigan, and other nearby areas.

They are more violent, but the surprise is the sharp contrast between the current European Muslims(age 30 or so and below) and the previous generation. Several factors have contributed to this. When the previous generation came here they integrated into our society. This led to a development of nominal-Islam. The parents would bring thier children to the mosque, but nothing else. Since the parents weren't really into Islam and wouldn't become imams, the Muslim community imported all of thier imams from places like Saudi Arabia and from radical schools that weren't necissarily accepted even in some middle eastern countries. So most of the imams found in the mosques of Europe were now radicals. So the kids that were going to mosques came into contact with this reactionary fascist thought and bought into it. This continues to this day. There are also reasons why French muslims are the most violent, but I won't go into that right now(unless you want).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies