Do SJWs hate America?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:39:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Do SJWs hate America?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: Do SJWs hate America?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 57

Author Topic: Do SJWs hate America?  (Read 4478 times)
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2015, 02:03:25 PM »

LMAO. At the Free University Amsterdam, some student activist groups will organize a conference with the following introduction: "Has the university ever made you feel like the world was not made for you? Ever wondered about how to tackle imperialist capitalist cis- heteronormative white supremacist ableist elitist patriarchy, starting at university and knowledge production?"

I don't even have words for this.
ingemann
YaBB God

« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2015, 02:08:38 PM »

LMAO. At the Free University Amsterdam, some student activist groups will organize a conference with the following introduction: "Has the university ever made you feel like the world was not made for you? Ever wondered about how to tackle imperialist capitalist cis- heteronormative white supremacist ableist elitist patriarchy, starting at university and knowledge production?"

I don't even have words for this.

It sounds like satire, it may be some students who are trolling someone else. It simply sound like something conservative students would make up to troll other students.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2015, 02:10:12 PM »

It sounds like satire, it may be some students who are trolling someone else. It simply sound like something conservative students would make up to troll other students.
It does, absolutely Tongue But it's actually for real, organized by real campus activist groups.
ingemann
YaBB God

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2015, 04:15:25 PM »

It does, absolutely Tongue But it's actually for real, organized by real campus activist groups.

The problem is that it can be that it's Conservative campus activist group. The problem is that the start "Has the university ever made you feel like the world was not made for you?" really don't sound like something a SJW would write, the "you" simply don't seem to fit with the SJW meta-doctrine. 
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2015, 06:06:28 PM »

I suppose we have to ask ... Do SJW's hate the Netherlands?

Answer: no, they quite like dikes.

Ayy
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2015, 08:32:01 AM »

The problem is that it can be that it's Conservative campus activist group. The problem is that the start "Has the university ever made you feel like the world was not made for you?" really don't sound like something a SJW would write, the "you" simply don't seem to fit with the SJW meta-doctrine. 
Ingemann, trust me. I'm Dutch and I know quite some people in the small world called academia. I know that campus organizations like University of Colour are for real and that they're really not satirical or conservative or whatever.

I suppose we have to ask ... Do SJW's hate the Netherlands?

Answer: no, they quite like dikes.

Ayy
Tongue
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2015, 10:27:30 AM »

Multiple jokes have been made about the patriarchy and checking one's privilege at our College Republicans meetings, though I don't think we've ever gone as far as DavidB describes. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies