Department of Forum Affairs
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 12:36:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Department of Forum Affairs
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Department of Forum Affairs  (Read 1738 times)
True Democrat
true democrat
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -2.87

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 12, 2005, 06:16:13 PM »
« edited: June 11, 2005, 03:09:02 PM by SoFA True Democrat »

Welcome to the Department of Forum Affairs.

For a map of the Districts and Regions: District/Region Maps

For a list of Registered Voters: Voter Registration List

I also encourage all members to check out the Atlas Wiki.  This is especially great for new members to see the history of Atlasia and check out all the parties, regions, districts, the three branches, and anything else that has to do with Atlasia.

More to come later. . .
True Democrat
true democrat
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2005, 09:21:49 PM »
« Edited: May 13, 2005, 10:47:20 PM by SoFA True Democrat »

Here is a list of all currently declared candidates for the upcoming elections:

President:
John Dibble/Bono
Keystone Phil
Mr. Hobbes
Peter Bell
Statesrights
Supersoulty

Northeast Senate:
ColinW

Mideast Senate:
Masterjedi
Milk_and_cereal
Texasgurl

Midwest Senate:
DanielX
Miss Catholic
Yaks Hairbrush

Southeast Senate:
Sam Spade

Pacific Senate:
True Democrat

I apoligize if I have forgotten anyone.  If need to be added, just PM me.  Also, please refer to this thread.
True Democrat
true democrat
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2005, 05:35:26 PM »
« Edited: May 15, 2005, 02:40:56 PM by SoFA True Democrat »

Party Information and Website Links:

Atlasian Conservative Alliance:

The Atlasian Conservative Alliance believes in social and economic conservativism. Our main goals are for smaller government, responsible spending and traditional, common sense social policy.

ACA Website

Constitutional Union Party:

The Constitutional Union Party is a libertarian party of the center-right and we accentuate personal liberty, a strong national defense, and capitalism. Unlike other political organizations, though, we encourage our members to always support ideas that have strong merit and proof of effectiveness, regardless of their ideological foundations. We believe that ideology often gets in the way of progress and unnecessarily divides people by cultural, racial, and religious boundaries. Science, reason, and common sense are our primary values.

CUP Webiste

CUP Forums

Note: Considering that the party's founder, htmldon, ran this website and no longer is active, the new chairman, Sam Spade, has been keeping our party information updated in this thread here:

CUP Thread

Farmer-Labor Party

The Farmer Labor Party is a Progressive Populist Party. We stand for social justice, helping those who can't help themselves and sticking up for the little guy. We don't have official positions on wedge issues and are happy to accept people with all kinds of views on them.

We have a democratic party structure (some recent changes aren't up on the website yet. They are on our forum, linked to on the site, though) and semi-regular Party Conferances.

Farmer-Labor Party Website

Independent Liberal Party:

The Independent Liberal Party stands for Social Liberalism in society combined with an economic policy that keeps a check on the size of government whilst providing fully for our nation's future through education. Independent Liberals stand to fight against corruption and for a healthy, active Atlasian government.

Independent Liberal Party Website

Libertarian Party:

The Libertarians believe in Freedom, most importantly freedom from Government.  The Government shouldn’t intervene in your daily life.  We also believe that everyone should keep what is theirs and not take that which isn’t.

The Libertarian Party website is currently under construction.

Radical Party:

The party combines a strong commitment to social justice and social provision with a strong belief in economic freedom and a competitive, deregulated market.

Radical Party Website

Still waiting on all the other parties.
True Democrat
true democrat
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2005, 07:06:59 PM »

I have taken a good look over your registration list, and while good, it does miss a few things.

Masterjedi is in the ACA.

StatesRights has moved to South Carolina (per his latest registration).

Emsworth is in District 5, not in District 3.

Bono should be asterisked.  He is not.

TB is not a registered voter yet (until he gets 50 posts).  He's a possible voter.

IMO, you should add to asterisked and non-asterisked voters a third category "new voters".  These are voters who have not yet had a chance to vote in a federal election.  With the new Constitution, new voters who do not vote in their first election will have their registration deleted.

There are 15 new voters right now.

Otherwise, excellent job.  I'll notify if there are any more problems and delete this post.

Sorry about that.  It's sometimes hard to keep track of all of it.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2005, 10:03:28 PM »

A few more things for you:

Leif Ericson is not a registered voter anymore, since he only has 43 posts.  Consider him a possible voter.

KentonNgo is not a registered voter anymore, since he only has 44 posts.  Consider him a possible voter.

South Park Republican is not a registered voter anymore, since he only has 48 posts.  Consider him a possible voter.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2005, 07:25:36 PM »

Found one other thing:

Jake is registered in South Carolina, not in Georgia.
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: -1.23

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2005, 07:32:38 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=22217.30

This is the link for the FP convention.  This is to serve as our website.
True Democrat
true democrat
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2005, 07:34:42 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=22217.30

This is the link for the FP convention.  This is to serve as our website.

Would you like to provide a party explanation?
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: -1.23

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2005, 07:52:11 PM »

No.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2005, 06:25:22 PM »
« Edited: June 05, 2005, 06:30:54 PM by Senator Sam Spade »

Considering that NixonNow is now banned, I would probably remove him from the voter rolls.

Also, TB now has 50 posts, so he is an eligible voter for the next elections.
True Democrat
true democrat
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2005, 08:20:06 PM »

Considering that NixonNow is now banned, I would probably remove him from the voter rolls.

Also, TB now has 50 posts, so he is an eligible voter for the next elections.

I'm going to update it later tonight.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2005, 11:49:42 AM »

Mr. Secretary, I am having trouble opening the voter registration list. It seems like it is under a program that my computer cannot access. Whether your a Presidential candidate  Smiley  or just an average voter, it's difficult when you cannot get an accurate voter registration list. Is there anyway this can be moved to a regular .pdf?
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2005, 02:50:17 PM »

Mr. Secretary, I am having trouble opening the voter registration list. It seems like it is under a program that my computer cannot access. Whether your a Presidential candidate  Smiley  or just an average voter, it's difficult when you cannot get an accurate voter registration list. Is there anyway this can be moved to a regular .pdf?

Well this is probably because you don't have Microsoft Excel/Microsoft Office. It works fine for me since I have this program but probably not for any other people. I believe you can download a demo/read-only version of Excel off the Microsoft website. True Democrat actually has a link to an excel viewer right below the registration list.

Also I remember him saying that it would be very hard to put these lists on a PDF file.
True Democrat
true democrat
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2005, 06:14:37 PM »

Well this is probably because you don't have Microsoft Excel/Microsoft Office. It works fine for me since I have this program but probably not for any other people. I believe you can download a demo/read-only version of Excel off the Microsoft website. True Democrat actually has a link to an excel viewer right below the registration list.

Also I remember him saying that it would be very hard to put these lists on a PDF file.

I have a link to an excel viewer at the top.
Blerpiez
blerpiez

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -7.30

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2005, 01:40:43 PM »

Please note that I have moved to Virginia (you noticed my change of party but not of state)
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies