NH-NBC/Marist: With Hillary's favorables in the dumpster, GOP ties/beats her (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:54:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  NH-NBC/Marist: With Hillary's favorables in the dumpster, GOP ties/beats her (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NH-NBC/Marist: With Hillary's favorables in the dumpster, GOP ties/beats her  (Read 2950 times)
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« on: September 06, 2015, 03:27:36 PM »

Pardon me. Have you seen a TNVolunteer anywhere?

I'm here. This poll is not surprising at all. NH's early flirtations with the GOP are nothing unusual and considering those unfavorables, she should be trailing by 10 or 12 points. She's going to win this state in a close election. If she doesn't, it's going to be a Republican landslide.
The only reason this is even close is HILLARY CLINTON. It would be safe D with Biden or Sanders.

Safe D? Safe D?!? Republicans don't need a landslide to win. A win equivalent to Obama's 2012 would do in New Hampshire.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 01:40:02 AM »

Pardon me. Have you seen a TNVolunteer anywhere?

I'm here. This poll is not surprising at all. NH's early flirtations with the GOP are nothing unusual and considering those unfavorables, she should be trailing by 10 or 12 points. She's going to win this state in a close election. If she doesn't, it's going to be a Republican landslide.
The only reason this is even close is HILLARY CLINTON. It would be safe D with Biden or Sanders.

Safe D? Safe D?!? Republicans don't need a landslide to win. A win equivalent to Obama's 2012 would do in New Hampshire.

Republicans won't win the popular vote by 4 points lol.

Maybe not. But New Hampshire will never by Safe for Democrats in this election cycle.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies