Will the government publish its agenda? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:20:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games
  Mock Parliament (Moderators: Hash, Dereich)
  Will the government publish its agenda? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Will the government publish its agenda?  (Read 1537 times)
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« on: August 26, 2015, 01:01:56 PM »

Will we get a look at our government's agenda at some point, or is our new Prime Minister too busy trampling the dignity of his new office by initiating a red scare and crying "Atlasia so communist!!1!1!1"?
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 01:41:14 PM »

No one asked for ready set legislation, my dear Mr. Oakvale, but it is custom in a number of functioning democracies for the government upon inauguration to deliver a rough, basic outlook on the ideas it will push forward and style its legislation after. This is what I asked for, and I admit that I am pleased by the answers of you, and your fellow ministers, thank you rightly for your attention.

It seems only the honourable Prime Minister is indeed to busy undertaking the above depicted for giving a response himself to a lowly citizen.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 02:31:35 PM »

Bear in mind that we are the first government ever to take office in this nation; a new nation at that. Naturally it will take time to develop a coherent agenda, given the volume of work that needs to be done.

But didn't you make at least a draft of an agenda for the coalition negotiations?
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 03:05:13 PM »

Bear in mind that we are the first government ever to take office in this nation; a new nation at that. Naturally it will take time to develop a coherent agenda, given the volume of work that needs to be done.

But didn't you make at least a draft of an agenda for the coalition negotiations?

Our agenda has been clear from the beginning. Establishing the solid foundation for our country and avoiding the pitfalls that come easy early on in our existence is what we ran and won on. That's what we intend to.

And in what ways are you intending to that? That is what interests me (and a number of fellow citizens, I'd wager), not just empty buzzwords.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies