The Tender Branson Repository of Sexist/Racist Posts and Pejoratives
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:10:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Tender Branson Repository of Sexist/Racist Posts and Pejoratives
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8
Author Topic: The Tender Branson Repository of Sexist/Racist Posts and Pejoratives  (Read 18067 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: March 02, 2016, 12:43:55 PM »

Well thank you.  It's rare that a point is proven so well by somebody arguing against you.  Thanks man!  

Geez, 16%, I would have assumed it was lower.  You guys have a problem, and you seem to be totally oblivious to it.

Spin it anyway you want, dead0.  There are a lot of good discussion threads there with no silly restrictions.  Create an account and browse......or just pull sh**t out of your ass as usual.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #151 on: March 02, 2016, 01:02:30 PM »

Not exactly racist or sexist, but very low to make fun of Christie's weight.

I disagree. He's a big man; he can take it.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #152 on: March 02, 2016, 01:40:49 PM »

Well thank you.  It's rare that a point is proven so well by somebody arguing against you.  Thanks man! 

Geez, 16%, I would have assumed it was lower.  You guys have a problem, and you seem to be totally oblivious to it.

Spin it anyway you want, dead0.  There are a lot of good discussion threads there with no silly restrictions.

*no silly restrictions as long as you don't make hokey cry
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #153 on: March 02, 2016, 04:32:16 PM »

Well thank you.  It's rare that a point is proven so well by somebody arguing against you.  Thanks man! 

Geez, 16%, I would have assumed it was lower.  You guys have a problem, and you seem to be totally oblivious to it.

Spin it anyway you want, dead0.  There are a lot of good discussion threads there with no silly restrictions.  Create an account and browse......or just pull sh**t out of your ass as usual.
Somebody already has the name and a few fools actually bought it.  I did consider (for about 30 seconds) being all ironic hipstery and creating a sock to troll, but then I remembered I wasn't 12...sorry, that's mean to people that are 12, then I remembered I wasn't a giant loser and had better things to do.

(and just so we're clear, I'm not saying you have to be a giant loser to join your little forum (where now only 1 in 5 posts are bullying a single individual!), I'm saying a person that creates a username just to troll is a giant loser)
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #154 on: March 03, 2016, 07:29:35 PM »

Context, although you can probably guess.

Bruce is an attention whore, that's been obvious for a long time now. Cruz's policy would not be favorable to people like him.
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #155 on: March 03, 2016, 07:33:49 PM »

This forum is transphobic as f**k, but I guess that's to be expected.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #156 on: March 07, 2016, 01:26:41 PM »

The Repository's namesake continues on the warpath:

Damn, among Whites Sanders and Clinton are tied.

But Blacks in their silly, blind loyalty break for Clinton with over 3/4 support ...

There's nothing racist about what I said. I just find it strange that Blacks are voting so stubbornly for Hillary, a corporate enabler and millionaire - who has basically nothing in common with the average black middle-class voter or the ones even struggling harder on welfare or minimum wage. It would be better if Black voters took another look at Bernie, who'd actually have better policies for them instead of Hillary - the corporate whore.

Grand Wizard Lizard of the Klan
kataak
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -4.52, S: 5.39

« Reply #157 on: March 07, 2016, 01:29:45 PM »

The Repository's namesake continues on the warpath:

Damn, among Whites Sanders and Clinton are tied.

But Blacks in their silly, blind loyalty break for Clinton with over 3/4 support ...

There's nothing racist about what I said. I just find it strange that Blacks are voting so stubbornly for Hillary, a corporate enabler and millionaire - who has basically nothing in common with the average black middle-class voter or the ones even struggling harder on welfare or minimum wage. It would be better if Black voters took another look at Bernie, who'd actually have better policies for them instead of Hillary - the corporate whore.

And how is it racist?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #158 on: March 07, 2016, 01:34:39 PM »

Stay classy, Tender.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #159 on: March 07, 2016, 01:42:47 PM »

How is Branson still a moderator?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #160 on: March 07, 2016, 01:43:42 PM »

Honestly, nobody knows.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #161 on: March 07, 2016, 01:56:45 PM »

I'm sure black people don't like being told who they should support by liberal white people, and how they are stupid, or misguided, or whatever, for not supporting Sanders.

It seems pretty low to assume they don't have logical reasons for their current support of Hillary, or that maybe their reasons are simply invalid and/or wrong.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #162 on: March 07, 2016, 03:22:34 PM »

I'm sure black people don't like being told who they should support by liberal white people, and how they are stupid, or misguided, or whatever, for not supporting Sanders.

It seems pretty low to assume they don't have logical reasons for their current support of Hillary, or that maybe their reasons are simply invalid and/or wrong.

You should pm that to Tender Branson.....
Grand Wizard Lizard of the Klan
kataak
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -4.52, S: 5.39

« Reply #163 on: March 07, 2016, 03:51:34 PM »

I guess people with some political preferences also wish white people to vote like they "want them to" and its not the issue of race. I know a lot of people who think in the same pattern like that in Poland where we have almost no black people. That might be a little bit clueless but not racist.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #164 on: March 07, 2016, 04:27:50 PM »

I guess people with some political preferences also wish white people to vote like they "want them to" and its not the issue of race. I know a lot of people who think in the same pattern like that in Poland where we have almost no black people. That might be a little bit clueless but not racist.

Still, a "corporate whore" fits a sexist definition (when you put a "woman" and a "whore" in one sentence, implication is rather clear).
The Free North
CTRattlesnake
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #165 on: March 07, 2016, 04:40:57 PM »

Still, a "corporate whore" fits a sexist definition (when you put a "woman" and a "whore" in one sentence, implication is rather clear).

It's not so much sexist as it is flat out rude and disgusting.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #166 on: March 07, 2016, 04:43:55 PM »

Has Tender even met any black people before in lily-white Austria?  But I'm sure he understands what's best for them, of course.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #167 on: March 07, 2016, 05:34:12 PM »

Seemed more useful to post it in a thread criticizing the post, rather than a PM, which would serve as a trashcan for criticism Tongue

Pretty much. I felt it was sufficient to just say "black people" since they were the focus here, and practically vote as a bloc, but technically Bernie-splaining transcends race and is used against basically anyone who dare consider Hillary.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #168 on: March 08, 2016, 07:13:06 AM »

Seemed more useful to post it in a thread criticizing the post, rather than a PM, which would serve as a trashcan for criticism Tongue

Pretty much. I felt it was sufficient to just say "black people" since they were the focus here, and practically vote as a bloc, but technically Bernie-splaining transcends race and is used against basically anyone who dare consider Hillary.

To be fair, such hackery is present in both camps, with some Hillary hacks getting outraged at Sanders and his supporters for daring to oppose Hillary.

All hacks are the same, regardless of who's their idol.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« Reply #169 on: March 08, 2016, 07:39:37 AM »

Has Tender even met any black people before in lily-white Austria?  But I'm sure he understands what's best for them, of course.
lol
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #170 on: March 08, 2016, 07:45:42 AM »

"Corporate whore" is not sexist. Most Republicans (like Mitt Romney) are also corporate whores.

Besides, I have met several of them ...
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #171 on: March 08, 2016, 09:56:27 AM »

"Corporate whore" is not sexist. Most Republicans (like Mitt Romney) are also corporate whores.

Again. When you call woman a "whore", it has this nasty ring about this.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #172 on: March 11, 2016, 09:12:37 AM »

Hopefully it's as bad as their January Minnesota poll that had Hillary up 34 points. Bernie's margin was a mere 57 points better than that.

Yeah, but MN and FL are two pair of shoes.

There's nothing to suggest that Bernie will outperform the polls in FL ... It has a closed primary and is full of minorities and old, senile women who remember the 90s and who think Bill is sitting next to them and holding their hand/has his hand under their skirts. And FL also has no young people (except the ones from others states on spring break).

Bottom line: FL is no country for Bernie.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #173 on: March 11, 2016, 09:16:49 AM »

a "corporate whore" doesn't have a gender, or rather, the gender of the person being called it is irrelevant.  If I call a group of people a bunch of "corporate whores" and several of them are women is it wrong?
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #174 on: March 11, 2016, 03:24:21 PM »

a "corporate whore" doesn't have a gender, or rather, the gender of the person being called it is irrelevant.  If I call a group of people a bunch of "corporate whores" and several of them are women is it wrong?

Well, "wrong" is subjective, but I've reached a point in my life where I'd judge pretty much anyone who uses that word negatively. There's no need for it and everyone knows where it comes from and what it connotes. And throwing it around to describe Hillary Clinton and then trying to argue that it's not an attack on her gender—this being someone who is blazing trails for women and who's been subjected to it all—rings pretty hollow. No one ever called Mitt Romney a "corporate whore" even though I suspect he'd fit the definition more than almost anyone... and I think it's pretty obvious why no one thought to give him that moniker.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies