Chamber of Commerce to Incumbent Teas: "were gunna fuk ur sh1t up"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:56:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Chamber of Commerce to Incumbent Teas: "were gunna fuk ur sh1t up"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Chamber of Commerce to Incumbent Teas: "were gunna fuk ur sh1t up"  (Read 3055 times)
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 24, 2015, 01:25:51 PM »

(Not a direct quote)

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/chamber-of-commerce-republican-incumbent-congress-120557.html

Yes, the CoC, annoyed at the more ideological members of the House caucus and their ability to stymie such desired legislation as highway funding, export-impact bank renewal and immigration reform, are planning on a few primaries.

Hopefully this goes through. The upcoming campaign has seen very little high-intensity intraparty warfare amongst comgresscitters, although this may be politico shooting their wad prematurely.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 05:23:42 PM »

So they are going after Walter Jones again, I suspect. Roll Eyes
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 05:27:05 PM »

Hopefully this works.  We need to take the party back from the know-nothings and fix the infrastructure.
Senate Minority Leader Lord Voldemort
Joshua
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.52, S: -5.91

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 06:11:28 PM »

Thank god, it's about time.
RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 06:13:27 PM »

It'll go as well as the Amash challenge did.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2015, 06:23:16 PM »

Ugh, go away CoC. We don't need your big government crony capitalist Republicans.
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2015, 07:38:20 PM »

Ugh, go away CoC. We don't need your big government crony capitalist Republicans.

Yea, that is the one downside to the tea party flaming out is the revival of the subsidists and their ability to sneak back into power under the cover of moderation. They will also use it to take out those who dare to hold a different view on foreign policy. Bush era GOP strikes back.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2015, 04:27:28 PM »

I guess they weren't warmongering enough for the military industrial complex.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2015, 05:59:53 PM »

Yep totally agree.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2015, 06:02:01 PM »

Hopefully they are successful this time. I also hope they take out Meadows in NC-11, Mulvaney in SC-05, and Amash in MI-03.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2015, 07:37:47 PM »

We, actually need more true conservatives like Cruz, Amash, Massie and Lee not less.
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2015, 08:02:42 PM »

We, actually need more true conservatives like Cruz, Amash, Massie and Lee not less.

I like Amash, but those other three - ugh. They should be removed from office immediately.
rob in cal
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2015, 08:36:20 PM »

One thing I like about Walter Jones is that he is what I term an independent thinker.  Who else is there who thinks that both the Citizens United and Roe vs Wade decisions were both bad?
Also interesting that he voted against Boehner for speaker yet will be opposed by other republicans saying that he is too liberal (because of his anti-war profile I suppose).
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2015, 11:43:58 PM »

Yea Jones also supports the minimum wage increase IIRC.

COC types whine about competiveness for the GOP only on issues and in ways that also benefit their bottom lines, which ensures that such half measures will necessarily fall short.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2015, 01:40:57 AM »

One thing I like about Walter Jones is that he is what I term an independent thinker.  Who else is there who thinks that both the Citizens United and Roe vs Wade decisions were both bad?
Bob Casey.
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2015, 01:42:03 AM »

Who "WE"Huh You - may be, i - don't.... And so on...
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2015, 06:22:29 AM »

Americans.
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2015, 07:26:49 AM »

Americans.

Don't dare to speak for ALL Americans - vast majority of them will heartily disagree and disavove you. I, for example,  don't know single American among my friends who would subscribe under your words... Neither of my relatives would, for example. And they are all Americans))))
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2015, 07:45:27 AM »

Americans.

Don't dare to speak for ALL Americans - vast majority of them will heartily disagree and disavove you. I, for example,  don't know single American among my friends who would subscribe under your words... Neither of my relatives would, for example. And they are all Americans))))
Actually everybody I know up here in Massachusetts are sick and tired of Mavericks and establishment candidates in both parties. And a lot of these people are Democrats and Independents who want less government involvement in our lives.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2015, 08:07:44 AM »

Hopefully they are successful this time. I also hope they take out Meadows in NC-11, Mulvaney in SC-05, and Amash in MI-03.

Yes, lets take out the small batch of principled people left in the Republican Party Roll Eyes
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2015, 08:12:27 AM »

I am of the strong belief that only people who agree with me are principled. Those who have the temerity not to agree with me are unscrupulous goons.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2015, 08:20:03 AM »

I am of the strong belief that only people who agree with me are principled. Those who have the temerity not to agree with me are unscrupulous goons.

That is not what I am saying. Its not my opinion whether people are principled. Bernie Sanders, Tammy Baldwin and Elizabeth Warren are very principled with their convictions, and I don't agree with them most of the time. It would be just as ridiculous if Democrats targeted them like the Republicans challenge the people Sunshine mentioned.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2015, 08:24:22 AM »

Exactly we need people who are principled and will stand up for their beliefs no matter what, that includes Cruz, Lee, Warren, Sanders and Meadows not liars and flip floopers or career politicians like John McCain, Harry Reid, Mitch McConnell, Bob Dold and Joe Manchin.
smoltchanov
Junior Chimp
Russian Federation

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2015, 08:33:28 AM »

Americans.

Actually everybody I know up here in Massachusetts are sick and tired of Mavericks and establishment candidates in both parties. And a lot of these people are Democrats and Independents who want less government involvement in our lives.

So, you will say that Democrats and Independents in Massachusetts are ultraconservative"small government enthusiasts"? Fine. Then why in the last governor election all Democratic candidates were not? Why even in Republican primary Baker easily defeated an ultraconservative candidate? And has about 70% rating right now?? Why all 9 Massachusetts Democratic congressmen (and both Senators) are more or less liberal Democrats? Why 34 of 40 state Senators and 125 of 160 Representatives are Democrats (and mostly liberals), and among even Republican officeholders most vary from moderates to pragmatic moderate conservatives, not your beloved right-wingers??? Don't spew an obvious lies, then people may begin to believe you..
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2015, 08:51:26 AM »

Americans.

So, you will say that Democrats and Independents in Massachusetts are ultraconservative"small government enthusiasts"? Fine. Then why in the last governor election all Democratic candidates were not? Why even in Republican primary Baker easily defeated an ultraconservative candidate? And has about 70% rating right now?? Why all 9 Massachusetts Democratic congressmen (and both Senators) are more or less liberal Democrats? Why 34 of 40 state Senators and 125 of 160 Representatives are Democrats (and mostly liberals), and among even Republican officeholders most vary from moderates to pragmatic moderate conservatives, not your beloved right-wingers??? Don't spew an obvious lies, then people may begin to believe you..
Don't spew your lies either American people are sick and tired of career politicians and what I meant was people are sick and tired of uncontrollable spending that goes no where in Massachusetts, were sick of all of the high taxes and high cost of living that we have and the ability not to have economic freedom for everybody that's what we're sick and tired of, we don't want or need establishment politicians, and actually I know a few State Senators who are democrats who feel the same way, they want change that isn't DINOs and RINOS they want candidates who stand for something not ones who lie in congress and don't get something done. You shouldn't lie either people are sick and tired of this bullcrap that you spew like Americans want Mavericks and career politicians.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies