2016 Interactive Presidential Election Timeline - ROUND 5
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 27, 2024, 06:43:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016 Interactive Presidential Election Timeline - ROUND 5
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20
Author Topic: 2016 Interactive Presidential Election Timeline - ROUND 5  (Read 56693 times)
BigVic
Australia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2015, 09:28:05 AM »
« edited: August 15, 2015, 09:40:59 AM by BigVic »

AL GORE ANNOUNCES 2016 RUN

10:27AM EST, August 15, 2015, Nashville, TN

My fellow Americans, I am proud to announce I'll be running for President of the United States. We need true leadership in climate change. Climate change is very important and by the end of the century, sea levels will rise by 2in which will low-lying nations flooded.

We need to combat climate change. By 2050, if elected President I will reduce carbon emissions by 50 percent and make America the number one in carbon emissions with an emissions trading scheme at 30percent.

I believe, as President, we need a minimum wage at $20/hr and cut unemployment to pre-Great Recession levels. We need a President which will support LGBT rights, climate change, a minimum wage, and ALL lives matter, Black, Hispanic, Asian or White.

Give me a chance and I can be your President of the United States!
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2015, 09:43:45 AM »

AL GORE ANNOUNCES 2016 RUN

10:27AM EST, August 15, 2015, Nashville, TN

Jeb! 2016 Staff:

Campaign Manager: Danny Diaz
Senior Strategist: David Kochel
Communications Director: Tim Miller
Spokeswoman: Kristie Campbell
Senior Advisor: Scott Jennings
Senior Advisor: Jordan Sekulow
Senior Advisor: Sally Bradshaw
Policy Advisor: April Ponnuru
Finance Director: Heather Larrison
Media Director: Jon Downs
Polling Director: Brenda Wigger Gianiny
Data Analytics Director: Alex Lundrey

All RL, from here

Campaign Schedule
July 1st to July 7th, 2015

July 1st, 2015
-- Meeting with John H. Sununu in Manchester, NH
-- Meeting with John E. Sununu in Manchester, NH
-- Rally at Saint Anselm College in Goffstown, NH

July 2nd, 2015
-- Meet-and-Greet at Cityside Grille in Concord, NH
-- Meet-and-Greet at the Concord Public Library
-- Interview with WMUR

July 3rd, 2015
-- Meeting with Scott Brown in Rye, NH

July 4th, 2015
-- Rally at Miami Senior High School in Miami, FL
-- Fourth of July Cook-Out at Larry & Penny Thompson Park in Miami, FL

July 5th, 2015
-- Interview on Fox News Sunday from Tampa, Florida
-- Interview on Face the Nation from Tampa, Florida

July 6th, 2015
--Attend Church Services at St. Mark the Evangelist Catholic Church in Tampa, FL
-- Rally at the Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park in Tampa, FL
-- Meeting with Rick Scott in Tampa, Florida

July 7th, 2015
-- Fundraiser at the Common Man Inn and Spa in Plymouth, NH
-- Meeting with Kelly Ayotte in Plymouth, NH
-- Meeting with Chuck Morse in Plymouth, NH
-- Rally at Plymouth State University in Plymouth, NH
-- Meet-and-Greet at Plymouth State University in Plymouth, NH

The Locke campaign will be focusing on Two states. Iowa and Washington

July 1 :
Meeting with Former Governor Christine Gregoire.
Meet and Greet at a random Seattle Public High School

July 2nd :
Policy Speech at the University of Washington
Meeting with Asian Americans in Tacoma Washington
Rally in Century Link Field

July 3rd :
Meet and Greet at Seattle's Children Home
Flying to Des Monies Iowa

July 4th :
Celebrating the 4th of July with BBQ open to all in Des Monies

July 5th :
Townhall meeting in Des Monies
Meet and Greet at a random Diner
Interview with MSNBC

July 6th :
Fundraiser at the University of Iowa
Rally at a random Des Monies High School
Interview with Fox News

July 7th :
Meet and Greet with Iowan Rural Farmers in Western Iowa.
Flying to Baton Rouge Lousiana to meet with Former Congressman Joseph Cao.

VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -0.17

« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2015, 10:55:00 AM »
« Edited: August 15, 2015, 11:52:57 AM by vivaportugalhabs »

Buddy Roemer Staff (I'll do my schedule later)
Campaign Manager: Dr. Paul Ferreira
Campaign Strategist #1: Dr. Sandy Butler
Campaign Strategist #2: Saul Guntler
Press Secretary/Communications: Mark McKinnon* (Real dude)
Policy Director:  Elliot Hill
Social Media: Francine Graham
Treasurer/Finances: Robert Washington
Constituency Mobilization Coordinators: Martha Lopez, Christian Novak

Dr. Paul Ferreira: A veteran of various Republican statewide campaigns, including Scott Brown's win over Martha Coakley, this Medford, Massachussetts native also was director of the political science department at a local university for 15 years. His organizing talent and strategy savvy is unparalleled.
Dr. Sandy Butler: Born and raised in Des Moines, Dr. Butler runs a consulting firm based out of Washington DC. She worked as a strategist on John McCain's 2000 run for presidency and has since coordinated efforts for a variety of county-wide and statewide campaigns.
Saul Guntler: Saul was the assistant campaign manager for a Texas gubernatorial campaign, and contributed greatly in his home area of Austin, Texas. His long time experience in managing a non profit charity makes him a top fundraiser with added political experience.
Mark McKinnon: *Served as Buddy Roemer's press secretary during his 1987 campaign, moved on to work under the Bush administration but got involved with Americans Elect as a prominent Roemer supporter in 2012.
Elliot Hill: A New Orleans, Louisiana professor, Elliot has in depth experience with public policy and platform coordination. A variety of Louisiana campaigns have been aided by his immense knowledge.
Francine Graham: Hailing from Baltimore, Maryland but living in DC, Francine was a chief coordinator of the Occupy DC movements. She was the social media organizer of the group and is glad to use her talents on the Roemer campaign.
Robert Washington: A longtime friend of Buddy Roemer, and a Vietnam Vet, this Houma, LA native was one of Buddy's top advisers in 2012 and is back for another go.
Martha Lopez: Incredibly active as a former Student Body President at Dartmouth University (Class of 2009), Martha knows how to reach out to young people and minorities. She's worked in recent years with all sorts of social justice activist groups as a coordinator and recruiter. She hails from the Bronx but lives in Manchester, NH.
Christian Novak: The son of factory workers in Toledo, Christian worked his way through college and was president of the Ohio Young Republicans. His experience on the advance team of John Kasich and Rob Portman gives him key experience energizing and turning out voters, especially low-turnout constituencies.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2015, 11:20:15 AM »

Cruz 2016: The Campaign Team
Campaign Manager - Jeff Roe
Roe founded Axiom Strategies in 2005 and has ran dozens of campaigns for members of Congress.
Chief Strategist - Jason Johnson
Johnson served as Chief of Staff for Governor Greg Abbott before helping Cruz cruise to victory in 2012.
Director of Communications - Jason Miller
Miller Helped with communications during Rudy Giuliani's presidential campaign. Also ran South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford's 2006 reelection campaign.
National Spokesperson - Rick Tyler
Tyler worked as Newt Gingrich's press secretary for 123 years and has been a candidate field trainer for ten years. He is originally from New Hampshire.
National Press Secretary  - Catherine Frazier
Frazier served as press secretary for Governor Rick Perry and served as Cruz's press secretary in the Senate.
Dr. Mark Campbell - Director of Policy
Campbell has served as President and CEO of Capmbell Campaigns since 1990. He worked on Rudy Giuliani's 2008 presidential campaign and also worked on Bush-Quayle's '88 campaign.

AP - CRUZ ANNOUNCES IOWA TEAM

Senator Ted Cruz has announced his Iowa team for his presidential bid. Bryan English will serve as state director. In the past, English has worked for the Iowa Family Policy Center and served as an advisor to Congressman Steve King. The Cruz campaign has also listed their Iowa campaign co-chairs, which is listed below:
Marlin and Becky Bontrager, Kalona
State Sen. Jake Chapman, Adel
The Rev. Bradley Cranston, Burlington
Vicki Crawford, Granger
Pastor Mike Demastus, Des Moines
State Sen. Dennis Guth, Klemme
State Rep. Greg Heartsill, Melcher
State Rep. Steve Holt, Denison
James Knox, Cedar Rapids
Joel Kurtinitis, Perry
Kelsey Kurtinitis, Perry
Bill Salier, Nora Springs
Dick Schlitter, Onawa
Dorothy Schlitter, Onawa
State Sen. Jason Schultz, Schleswig
State Rep. Larry Sheets, Moulton
Councilman Mick Snieder, Orange City
Adam Steen, West Des Moines
Chad Steenhoek, Ames
John Wacker, Garner
State Rep. Ralph Watts, Adel
The Rev. Darran Whiting, Marion

Iowa and New Hampshire are obviously the main focus of the campaign right now - they're the two leadoff states. We are incredibly blessed to have such a great team lined up in Iowa and we're looking forward to announcing our New Hampshire team in the next few days. Since our announcement we have received an outpouring of support from across the nation - this is going to be a grassroots campaign.
- Jeff Roe, Campaign Manager
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2015, 11:23:00 AM »
« Edited: August 15, 2015, 03:09:14 PM by Speaker Cris »

Bob Ehrlich - Round 1

Campaign Team:

Campaign Manager: Christian Ferry
Christian Ferry, a Republican political strategist and founding partner of The Trailblazer Group, worked as the deputy campaign manager for successful Sen. John McCain's 2008 presidential campaign.
Communications Director: Brittany Bramell
Brittany Bramell worked as the director of press operations for Sen. John McCain's 2008 presidential campaign and was the press secretary for Speaker of the House John Boehner from 2011 to 2013.
Spokesman: Greg Massoni
Greg Massoni, a longtime Ehrlich confidant and political adviser, already served as Ehrlich's gubernatorial spokesman.
Senior Advisor: Kieran Mahoney
Kieran Mahoney was employed as the managing partner of Mercury Public Affairs. He worked on successful Bob Dole's presidential campaign in 1996, George Pataki's three successfull gubernatorial runs and successfull Al D'Amato's 1992 Senatorial campaign.
Policy Advisor: Rachael Leman
Rachael Leman, a Republican policy consultant and founder of Leman Strategies, worked as the deputy staff director for the House Rules Committee and as a legislative assistant and policy director for former Rep. David Dreier (R-Calif.).
Finance Director: Cathy Blaney
Cathy Blaney has been a fundraiser in New York for political campaigns as well as nonprofit organizations, and in 2006 she became the executive vice president of development for the World Trade Center Memorial Foundation. The New York Times called Blaney the "top Republican fund-raiser in New York" and "the go-to person for national Republicans looking to tap into the state's donor bank."
Iowa Advisor: Tracie Gibler
Tracie Gilber has worked as an Iowa operative for presidential campaigns, including Rudy Giuliani's 2008 Presidential Campaign and Tim Pawlenty's 2012 Presidential Campaign. She has worked in the office of Iowa Senate Majority Leader Bill Dix (R), at the Senate Republican Majority Fund for the Iowa Republican Party and as the chief of staff for U.S. Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa)
New Hampshire Advisor: Paul Young
Paul Young has worked as a New Hampshire operative for five presidential campaigns, including successful John McCain's 2008 Presidential campaign, and has worked as a U.S. Senate aide.
South Carolina Advisor: Shell Suber
Shell Suber worked for former U.S. Sen. Strom Thurmond (R-S.C.) and in a number of South Carolina consulting firms. Suber was political director for successfull Lindsey Graham's 2008 campaign for U.S. Senate and acted as the director of S.C. Victory '08, a statewide coordinated campaign for all GOP candidates.
Pollster: Barry Bennett
Barry Bennett worked on successful campaigns for Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio) and Rep. Jean Schmidt (R-Ohio). Right now, he directs BKM Strategies and is a partner of Vox Populi Polling.
Digital Director: Mark O'Neal
Mark O'Neal, a republican Political junkie, previously ran digital networks for Microsoft. He studied Computer Technology and, at the age of 25, he is the digital director of Ehrlich's campaign.

Campaign Schedule:

Governor Bob Ehrlich during the 4th of July Parade in Wolfeboro, NH.

July 1st, 2015
- Meeting with Governor Larry Hogan in Baltimore, MD.
- Meeting with Campaign team in Baltimore, MD.
- Meet and Greet in Bowie, MD.
- Interview on The Lead from Baltimore, MD.
- Interview on The Kelly File from Baltimore, MD.

July 2nd, 2015
- Meeting with former Governor John H. Sununu in Nashua, NH.
- Meeting with former Senator Scott Brown in Manchester, NH.
- Rally in Manchester, NH.
- Town Hall in Concord, NH.
- Meeting with Senator Kelly Ayotte in Manchester, NH.
- Meet and Greet in Dover, NH.

July 3rd, 2015
- Interview with WMUR
- Town Hall in Salem, NH.
- Meet and Greet in Laconia, NH.
- Launch with Campaign volunteers in Manchester, NH.
- Meet and Greet in Manchester, NH.
- Town Hall in Wolfeboro, NH.

"To win, our party needs a new kind of republican. Not an extreme candidate. We need a common-sense candidate, a principled candidate but that is able to catch support from all political sides, because if we want to win again after 8 years of failed leadership, we need a candidate that unites, not a divisive candidate. If you want to win in my home state of Maryland, you need to get support from all political sides. I did that. And if you want to win a presidential election, you need to do the same. I already did this in Maryland and I'm ready to do the same in November 2016." -- Gov. Ehrlich during a Town Hall in Salem, NH.

July 4th, 2015
- 4th of July Parade in Wolfeboro, NH.

July 5th, 2015
- Meeting with Senator John McCain in Washington, DC.
- Meeting with Senator Lindsey Graham in Washington, DC.
- Meeting with Representative Frank Guinta in Washington, DC.

July 6th, 2015
- Interview on America's Newsroom from New York City, NY.
- Meeting with former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani in New York City, NY.
- Meet and Greet in Albany, NY.
- Meeting with former Governor George Pataki in Albany, NY.
- Meet and Greet in Buffalo, NY.

July 7th, 2015
- Meet and Greet in Urbandale, IA.
- Town Hall in Ames, IA.
- Rally in West Des Moines, IA.
- Meeting with Senator Chuck Grassley in Des Moines, IA.
- Meet and Greet in Cedar Falls, IA.
- Social dinner with Gov. Ehrlich in Cedar Falls, IA.
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2015, 11:26:23 AM »

I want to wish everyone good luck !
beaver2.0
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -0.52

P P

« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2015, 12:20:36 PM »

My fellow Americans, today, I, Peter King, announce my candidacy for the United States of America.  This country, the greatest and freest on Earth, has seen dark years.  The Democrats are leading this country down the drain, and must be stopped, while my own party, the Republicans, has strayed off the path that once brought it to elect some of the greatest Presidents in this country's history.

As President, I would reach across the aisle, as I have often done in the House of Representatives, and create a wide coalition of moderates who are frightened off by this parties extremist rhetoric.  I was elected in a county where Barack Obama was just barely elected, and where the County Governments are bipartisan.  If this is not an example of how Americans can come together for a common cause, yet remain civil, I don't know what is.

We are in dark times.  But there is always a way out, and the way out is through alliances.  At home, I will unite with moderates with softer rhetoric, and we will create a true conservative society based on the family values held by all Americans.

The defense of our great country is one of my top priorities.  Abroad, we must align with all states willing to combat the greatest foe faced by the United States since the end of the Cold War.  If we do not stop them soon, who is to say that we will not face invasion on our own shores.  We must strike now.  As President I would appoint national security department heads that would work, like me, to protect freedom.  I am confidant that the FBI, CIA, as well as the United States Air Force will be able to win the Middle East for Freedom.

You see, my friends, I am a conservative.  No matter the epithets the reactionaries of this Party throw at me: RINO, neo-con, or chickenhawk I am a conservative.  Conservatism is about more than health care and foreign policy.  I do not agree with the extremists who take on the conservative mantle for their demented, paranoid beliefs.  I am a conservative, but willing to compromise for the betterment of all Americans.  The priorities of the nation come before the priorities of the parties loonies.

God Bless the United States of America, and may Freedom Ring!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2015, 02:51:37 PM »
« Edited: August 20, 2015, 03:42:34 PM by Classic Conservative »

Terry Branstad for President Round 1 Schudele
Iowa Governor and Presidential Candidate Terry Branstad meeting voters in Sioux City

July 1, 2015

9:00 AM-Meet Voters at Sioux City Public Library
11:00 AM-Meeting with Lt. Governor Kim Reylonds and Senator Joni Ernst in Sioux City
((Governor Branstad will seek Senator Ernsts support by reminding her on how he was an early supporter of hers, their personal relationship and how he helped her drastically on her getting elected.))
3:00 PM- Visit with Congressman David Young in Van Meter Iowa
((Governor Branstad will remind Congressman Young of how he supported him in last years election and how he helped to get him elected.))
5:30 PM-Rally in Van Meter, Iowa
    "My fellow Iowans, I've served as your governor for the past 6 years now, We've lowered taxes, created new jobs, let agricultural prosper and finally create a better life for our families here. I ask you to caucus for me and let the Iowan growth here at home happen all over our great nation."
7:00 PM-Town Hall in Mason City, Iowa
    Supporter: My Governor I support you for President but what is your position on gun rights.
    Governor Branstad: I believe what our constitution says The Right to Bear Arms shall not be infringed we need to let people be able to use their arms in peaceful ways. Personally I love guns I own many myself, as Americans we must respect others rights and the Constitution.

July 2, 2015

8:00 AM-Meeting with Senator Chuck Grassley
((Governor Branstad will remind Senator Grassley of their 40 year friendship and how he's supported agriculture and Iowa through his gubernatorial success.))
10:00 AM-Town Hall at Drake University
1:00 PM-Meet and Greet in Dubuque, Iowa
3:00 PM-Rally in Ankeny, Iowa
6:00 PM-Rally in Waterloo, Iowa

July 3, 2015

9:00 AM-Private Meeting with Governor Rick Snyder in Grand Rapids, Michigan
11:00 AM-Tour of Chevrolet Factory with Congressman David Trott
2:00 PM-Meeting with Congressman David Trott
4:30 PM-Town Hall in Kalamazoo, Michigan
7:00 PM-Rally in Detroit, Michigan

July 4, 2015

Walk in Des Moines 4th of July Parade
Walk in Ankeny 4th of July Parade
Walk in Sioux City 4th of July Parade
Walk in Cedar Rapids 4th of July Parade
Walk in Leland 4th of July Parade

July 5, 2015

10:00 AM-Meet Voters in Hampton, NH
11:30 AM-Town Hall in Campton, NH
3:00 PM-Meet Voters in Manchester, NH
5:00 PM-Rally in Salem, NH
7:00 PM-Meeting with Charlie Bass

July 5, 2015
Attend Religious Services and Family Day
Fly to South Dakota

July 6, 2015

9:00 AM-Meeting with Governor Dennis Daugaard
11:15 AM-Meeting with Senator John Thune
2:00 PM-Meet and Greet in Pierre, South Dakota
4:45 PM-Town Hall in Sturgis, South Dakota
   Supporter: Mr. Governor, I support you wholeheartedly support you, what's your position on bike gangs
      "Many people don't know this but I'm actually an avid Harley rider, I support bike gangs that do good,
        I know many bike gangs in Iowa that do good but we should find and prosecute bike gangs that do
        bad."
6:00 PM-Rally in Sioux Falls, South Dakota

July 7, 2015

10:00 AM-Meet and Greet in Leland, Iowa
11:30 AM-Town Hall in West Des Moines, Iowa
2:00 PM-Meet and Greet in Clear Lake, Iowa
4:00 PM-Rally at Council Bluffs City Hall
6:00 PM-Opening Central Iowa Office in Des Moines

rpryor03
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2015, 04:38:04 PM »

Trump For President Organization
Campaign Manager - Corey Lewandowski
Lewandowski has served as Campaign Manager for Senator Bob Smith's 2002 campaign, and worked from 2008-2015 at Americans for Prosperity.
Political Manager - Michael Glassner
Former Chief of Staff to SarahPAC, has worked at McCain-Palin 2008, AIPAC, Sen. Bob Dole, and PANYNJ.
Press Secretary - Hope Hicks
Has worked for Trump Organization since 2014.
Coordinator - Megan Powers
Has worked for Trump Organization since 2015.
Marketing Director - Amanda Miller
Has worked for Trump Organization since 2001, formerly Vice President of Marketing.
Treasurer - Tim Jost
Deputy CFO on Romney for President, VP at Red Curve Solutions.
Legal Counsel - F. McGahn
Partner at Jones Day

Trump For President Schedule

July 1
Barnstorm in IA
Meet with Joni Ernst
Meet with Chuck Grassley

July 2
Barnstorm in IA
Meet with Steve King
Meet with Tom Latham

July 3
Barnstorm in NH
Meet with Frank Guinta
Meet with Ovide Lamontagne

July 4
Barnstorm in NH
Meet with Bob Smith
Meet with the Sununu Family

July 5
Barnstorm in SC
Meet with Nikki Haley
Meet with Tim Scott

July 6
Barnstorm in SC
Meet with Mark Sanford
Meet with Trey Gowdy

July 7
Barnstorm in FL
Meet with Rick Scott
Meet with Mel Martinez
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2015, 05:12:55 PM »

Schedule for Kirsten Gillibrand-Turn 1

Staff announcements

Chief of Staff/National Campaign Manager- Yours truly

Pollster- The Gillibrand Campaign will generally hire Garin-Hart-Yang or PPP when polls are needed.

Co-Strategists- The Candidate and her family.

Spokesperson; See Senate Staff.

Schedule

July 1, 2015

Meet with Mark Smith, New Vienna, Iowa

Attend seminar at St. Boniface Catholic Church, New Vienna, Iowa- On Race in the Bible-delivered by Father Michael Podjhasky

Fundraiser/Auction of New York memorabilia at Highway 64 Auctions, Baldwin, Iowa ($20 per person fee to enter auction, all memorabilia is signed by Senator Gillibrand).

Meet with Bruce Braley in Maqouteka, Iowa

Tour Clover Ridge Place/Speak with local media, Maquoteka, Iowa

While Social Security and Medicare do need fixing, the solution isn't to scrap it, but to reform it. Right now Social Security for the elderly and for the physically and mentally impaired are under one roof. If the two offices were separated, one would assume we would have fewer logistical nightmares trying to determine eligibility. We also need to go completely paperless. We're in the 21st century...we don't need to have everything on a stack of paper, when a flash drive works just fine.

July 2, 2015

Meet with Bonnie Campbell in Clinton, Iowa

Meet Voters in Toronto, Iowa

Meet with Patty Judge in Olin, Iowa

July 3, 2015

Meet with John Lynch in Gilford, New Hampshire

Interview with Judith Miller for Newsmax Magazine

So, Senator with the pleasantries out of the way, what makes you believe you can defeat Hillary Clinton?

Hillary showed she had a soft underbelly seven years ago...that hasn't changed, and she's facing tougher competition than just President Obama.

Bold Words, but do believe you can do the job?

Sure. But if I can't, someone will...maybe Senator Warren, or Vice-President Biden]

Which Republican not running stands out to you most?

Probably Bobby Jindal, or Ben Carson, both of them because they sounded like they were certainly going to do it...

So, do you believe "boots on the ground" will be needed to stop ISIS?

Yes, but we should put pressure on our allies in the region. The Saudis, the Jordanians, to make sure it is their boots and not ours on the ground.

Finally, should you, by some miracle, be elected President, who do you think would be the best choice for Governor Cuomo to replace you with as Senator?

Well, I'd like to avoid the Caroline Kennedy fiasco...maybe Congresswoman Grace Meng, or New York City Public Advocate Leticia James would be my picks...but that's over a year away. A lot can happen.

Meet Voters at Rochester Fair Association, Rochester, New Hampshire

July 4, 2015

March in 4th of July Parade, Anita, Iowa

Meet and Greet, Cass County Community Center, Atlantic, Iowa

March in 4th of July Parade, Exira, Iowa

July 5, 2015

Meet Voters, Museum of Danish America, Elk Horn, Iowa

Meet and Greet, Neola Area Community Center, Neola, Iowa

Tour Burgess Health Center/Speech to local media, Onawa, Iowa

Republicans say they want to "repeal and replace" Obamacare. They are speaking a pack of lies, wishing to take health care back to medieval times where doctors could do whatever they wanted to you, and you paid the bill!!!

Meet Voters in Schleswig, Iowa

July 6, 2015

Meet Voters in Deloit, Iowa

Meet Voters in Galva, Iowa

Meet Voters in Meriden, Iowa

Speech at FireIce Firearms, Cherokee, Iowa

I believe that our meant exactly what they said when they stated that a "well regulated militia" had the right to bear firearms. That's not we have today... that aside, if you don't do anything stupid with your gun, and follow basic gun safety rules...which much of the population can't seem to follow... there's no reason for anyone's low -capacity weapons to be taken away. AK-47's Bazooka's, etc... those are much different stories, and are very different types of weapons than your average gun or rifle.

July 7, 2015

Meet Voters at Grace Lutheran Church, Primghar, Iowa

Meet Voters in Calumet, Iowa

Meet Voters in Ringsted, Iowa

Sit in on Summer Classes at Buena Vista University (Political Science and Mathematics majors)/meet with students.
Bigby
Mod_Libertarian_GOPer
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: 3.74

« Reply #60 on: August 15, 2015, 06:46:04 PM »
« Edited: August 15, 2015, 07:23:14 PM by Bigby »

Bill Haslam's 2016 Campaign Team

Campaign Chairwoman: State Senator Jennifer Vargas - Vargas was born to an immigrant family in New Jersey; her father was Cuban and her mother was Venezuelan. Despite growing up under the poverty line, she got through college thanks to a military scholarship. After serving in the Navy for 12 years, she moved to to Tennessee a year later after being discharged and was ran for the State Senate in 2000, winning in a landslide. She has continued to serve in the State Senate, earning a reputation for cordial behavior and a level headed attitude.

Coordinator: Dr. Kyle Samson - Dr. Samson graduated top from his class at Vanderbilt University. Having studied political science, he became an agent in political campaigning. His loyalty to the Republican Party and Vanderbilt success story made him a natural pick for the Haslam Campaign team.

Political Adviser: Dr. Oswald Jackson - Dr. Jackson was Dr. Samson's roommate and study partner in college. While he also majored in political science, he is a more quiet and bookish man than Samson. Rather than being in the spotlight, Jackson prefers to study and calculate predictions and strategies based off of his research.

Media Director: Peter Aaltnik - A Dutch immigrant with a background in media design. Although he is barely in his 20's, the Haslam campaign was impressed with his resume and capabilities. This campaign is his first major project.

Press Secretary: Juliet Barham - Juliet is a middle-aged journalist from Memphis. She was hired as an assistant to Haslam's coordinator in his Gubernatorial bid. She performed well enough that Haslam decided to hire her as his Press Secretary for his 2016 bid.

Finance Director: Darren Dexter - A former accountant who prefers spending time crunching numbers and making budgets rather than socializing. He is a shy man, but he has worked for various firms in Tennessee who gave him hood reviews. The Haslam team decided to hire him to maintain the campaign's budget.

Legal Adviser: Nathaniel Coleridge - Coleridge is not a native of Tennessee. He was a former Mercer Law professor who retired after decades of teaching. He now consults Governor Haslam on legal matters and policy.

Round 1 Schedule

July 1st (South Carolina):

- Organize in Columbia, South Carolina.
- Barnstorm in Columbia, South Carolina.
- Hold a conference of local educators in Columbia, South Carolina.

(Conference Theme: Governor Haslam will talk with educators from all levels of education in this conference. He will listen to their complaints, their desires, and ideas. While Governor Haslam will refer to his record on education some and promise to help repair the educational system, he will spend most of the conference listening to these educators and taking notes. This conference acts mostly as research on education policy and what educators want from the next President.)

July 2nd:

- Organize in Greenvile, South Carolina.
- Barnstorm in Greenville, South Carolina.
- Organize in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
- Barnstorm in Rock Hill, South Carolina.

July 3rd:

- Town Hall in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina.
- Hold a megachurch rally at Seacoast Church in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina.
- Organize in Charleston, South Carolina.

(Mega Church Rally Theme: Here, Governor Haslam will hold a rally at Seacoast Church in Mt. Pleasant. Haslam will discuss how his Christian faith helped him succeed and help others as a Mayor, Governor, and how it will guide him as President. He will also address religious and social issues that evangelical voters consider to be critical issues.

Speech Excerpt: "As President, I will absolutely defend religious liberty in the United States. Our religious liberties are being trampled on, and the current administration wrongly tolerates, nay, outright endorses, this injustice. Christian business owners are being forced to partake in gay weddings against their will. Christians at home and abroad are being harassed, attacked, or worse, merely because they are Christian, yet there is no outcry over this. We have even seen government officials, such as the Mayor of Houston, demand to monitor and censor pastors' sermons simply because they preach what is in the Bible, solely because they preach what is in their faith! A country where a Christian cannot freely practice his or her beliefs without persecution is not a free country. have had enough of this injustice. As a Christian, I love my fellow person, even if I do not agree with them politically or religiously. And I know that y'all here today are tired of being persecuted over your faith too. The Constitution protects freedom of religion, and as President, I will make sure that your rights are respected!")

July 4th:

- Barnstorm in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Meet and greet with military personnel at the Charleston Air Force Base.
- Host Campaign Rally on Veterans Affairs and Foreign Policy at the Citadel in Charleston.

(Citadel Rally Theme: Governor Haslam will spend the 4th of July with a pro-military and pro-veteran message. He will start out by thanking America's troops for defending its freedom, claiming that America would not be able to enjoy its independence or freedom without the sacrifices that those in the military have endured throughout America's entire history.

Speech Excerpt: "It is because of our men and women in the military that we can continue to celebrate Independence Day. I know that serving this country is not an easy task, and I thank God every day that our troops continue to take their trials and tribulations in stride. Our troops fight to keep us free, but sadly, they are not being treated correctly in America today. Soldiers, both active military and veterans, face countless issues that are being ignored by the federal government...

... Not only are active military personnel being mistreated, but so are our veterans. VA Centers across this entire nation have been gutted on funding, and they are not equipped with the tools needed to properly care for our veterans. How can we continue to mistreat the men and women who gave everything for America? Once I am President, I will remedy this immediately. In fact, I promise that my Secretary of Veterans Affairs MUST be a veteran him or herself!"

July 5th:

- Seek and endorsement from Nikki Haley in Columbia, South Carolina.
(Governor Haslam will meet with Governor Haley. He will tout his performance so far in her state in an attempt to gain her support. He will also appeal to her as a fellow Governor.)
- Town Hall in Columbia.
- Barnstorm in the suburbs of Columbia.
- Meet with voters in Rock Hill.
- Meet with voters in Greenville.

July 6th (Washington D.C.):

- Seek an endorsement from Senator Lamar Alexander.
(Governor Haslam will seek support from fellow Tennessee Republican Lamar Alexander. He will appeal on common ground with education issues with Alexander, including a praise of Alexander's job as Secretary of Education under H.W. Bush.)
- Seek an endorsement from Senator Bob Corker.
(Governor Haslam will appeal to Senator Corker by touting his performance at the Citadel rally. He will further reinforce his pro-military stance by reminding Corker about his VA Secretary pledge. Finally, he will relate to Corker as a fellow native of Tennessee and the fact that he and Haslam's brother Jimmy were roommates in college.)
- Seek an endorsement from Senator Lindsey Graham.
(Haslam will use the same pro-military strategy as he will use with Corker to win Graham's endorsement. Like with Governor Haley, Haslam will mention how he has campaigned in South Carolina this week.)
- Seek an endorsement from Senator Tim Scott.
(As with Haley and Graham, Haslam will mention how he has campaigned in South Carolina this week in order to win Tim Scott's endorsement.)
- Seek an endorsement from Senator Tom Cotton.
(Haslam will mention his pro-military and pro-veteran stance to win Tom Cotton's endorsement. Since Cotton is an Iraq War veteran himself, Haslam will offer Cotton influence in his policy on Iraq.)

July 7th (Georgia):

-Seek an endorsement from Governor Nathan Deal.
(Haslam will appeal to Deal for his endorsement, citing common ground as Governors. Haslam will also discuss job growth and education policies with Deal, as he believes the two can find similarities and work together on them.)
- Seek an endorsement from Senator David Perdue.
(Haslam will appeal to Perdue for an endorsement based on their experiences in the business world. Since they have both been in business, Haslam will argue that they can relate on common ground. According to Haslam, this means that he and Perdue can get much done to benefit America together thanks to their similar experiences.)
- Seek an endorsement from Senator Johnny Isakson.
(Haslam will also try to win over Isakson. His strategy will largely depend on if he can win over Nathan Deal, David Perdue, or both.)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2015, 06:48:29 PM »

Campaign Chairwoman: Marsha Blackburn (Congresswoman from Tennessee's 7th district since 2003. She has served in the Committee of Energy and Commerce, various subcommittees, and has worked for the Republican Study Committee and the National Republican Caucus Committee.) ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsha_Blackburn )

Coordinator: Alexia Poe (Current Director of Communications for Governor Haslam. Has a background in communications and public affairs.) ( http://www.state.tn.us/governor/cabinet/#alexia-poe )

Political Adviser: Dennis Prager (President of Prager University, radio talk show host, and conservative author.) ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Prager )

Media Director: Bill Whittle (Conservative Commentator who has been active on Republican and conservative friendly media channels such as PJTV.) ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Whittle )

Press Secretary: Brent Leatherwood (Executive Director and Contact for Media Inquiries for the Tennsee Republican Party.) ( http://tngop.org/mygop-staff/ - On the far left.)

Finance Director: Jimmy Haslam (Bill Haslam's brother and Statewide Finance Chairman for the Governor. Like Bill, Jimmy also has experience in business, and they have worked together in the business world.) ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Haslam )

Legal Adviser: Maclin P. Davis, Jr. ( Tennessee Attorney who currently works for Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis, LLP. Although he began his political career as a Democrat, he became a Republican and a Barry Goldwater supporter in 1964. He has an extensive history in both law and Tennessee politics, including acting as the legal counsel for the Tennessee State Republican Party.) ( https://www.rnla.org/bio/BioDetail.asp?MemberID=738 )

Round 1 Schedule

(Conference Theme: Governor Haslam will talk with educators from all levels of education in this conference. He will listen to their complaints, their desires, and ideas. While Governor Haslam will refer to his record on education some and promise to help repair the educational system, he will spend most of the conference listening to these educators and taking notes. This conference acts mostly as research on education policy and what educators want from the next President.)

July 2nd:

July 3rd:

(Mega Church Rally Theme: Here, Governor Haslam will hold a rally at Seacoast Church in Mt. Pleasant. Haslam will discuss how his Christian faith helped him succeed and help others as a Mayor, Governor, and how it will guide him as President. He will also address religious and social issues that evangelical voters consider to be critical issues.

Speech Excerpt: "As President, I will absolutely defend religious liberty in the United States. Our religious liberties are being trampled on, and the current administration wrongly tolerates, nay, outright endorses, this injustice. Christian business owners are being forced to partake in gay weddings against their will. Christians at home and abroad are being harassed, attacked, or worse, merely because they are Christian, yet there is no outcry over this. We have even seen government officials, such as the Mayor of Houston, demand to monitor and censor pastors' sermons simply because they preach what is in the Bible, solely because they preach what is in their faith! A country where a Christian cannot freely practice his or her beliefs without persecution is not a free country. have had enough of this injustice. As a Christian, I love my fellow person, even if I do not agree with them politically or religiously. And I know that y'all here today are tired of being persecuted over your faith too. The Constitution protects freedom of religion, and as President, I will make sure that your rights are respected!")

July 4th:

- Host Campaign Rally on Veterans Affairs and Foreign Policy at the Citadel in Charleston.

(Citadel Rally Theme: Governor Haslam will spend the 4th of July with a pro-military and pro-veteran message. He will start out by thanking America's troops for defending its freedom, claiming that America would not be able to enjoy its independence or freedom without the sacrifices that those in the military have endured throughout America's entire history.

Speech Excerpt: "It is because of our men and women in the military that we can continue to celebrate Independence Day. I know that serving this country is not an easy task, and I thank God every day that our troops continue to take their trials and tribulations in stride. Our troops fight to keep us free, but sadly, they are not being treated correctly in America today. Soldiers, both active military and veterans, face countless issues that are being ignored by the federal government...

... Not only are active military personnel being mistreated, but so are our veterans. VA Centers across this entire nation have been gutted on funding, and they are not equipped with the tools needed to properly care for our veterans. How can we continue to mistreat the men and women who gave everything for America? Once I am President, I will remedy this immediately. In fact, I promise that my Secretary of Veterans Affairs MUST be a veteran him or herself!"

July 5th:

(Governor Haslam will meet with Governor Haley. He will tout his performance so far in her state in an attempt to gain her support. He will also appeal to her as a fellow Governor.)
- Town Hall in Columbia.

(Governor Haslam will seek support from fellow Tennessee Republican Lamar Alexander. He will appeal on common ground with education issues with Alexander, including a praise of Alexander's job as Secretary of Education under H.W. Bush.)
(Governor Haslam will appeal to Senator Corker by touting his performance at the Citadel rally. He will further reinforce his pro-military stance by reminding Corker about his VA Secretary pledge. Finally, he will relate to Corker as a fellow native of Tennessee and the fact that he and Haslam's brother Jimmy were roommates in college.)
(Haslam will use the same pro-military strategy as he will use with Corker to win Graham's endorsement. Like with Governor Haley, Haslam will mention how he has campaigned in South Carolina this week.)
(As with Haley and Graham, Haslam will mention how he has campaigned in South Carolina this week in order to win Tim Scott's endorsement.)
(Haslam will mention his pro-military and pro-veteran stance to win Tom Cotton's endorsement. Since Cotton is an Iraq War veteran himself, Haslam will offer Cotton influence in his policy on Iraq.)

July 7th (Georgia):

(Haslam will appeal to Deal for his endorsement, citing common ground as Governors. Haslam will also discuss job growth and education policies with Deal, as he believes the two can find similarities and work together on them.)
(Haslam will appeal to Perdue for an endorsement based on their experiences in the business world. Since they have both been in business, Haslam will argue that they can relate on common ground. According to Haslam, this means that he and Perdue can get much done to benefit America together thanks to their similar experiences.)
(Haslam will also try to win over Isakson. His strategy will largely depend on if he can win over Nathan Deal, David Perdue, or both.)
He shouldn't be able to get Marsha Blackburn or any Real life people on his staff.
Bigby
Mod_Libertarian_GOPer
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2015, 06:52:41 PM »

Campaign Chairwoman: Marsha Blackburn (Congresswoman from Tennessee's 7th district since 2003. She has served in the Committee of Energy and Commerce, various subcommittees, and has worked for the Republican Study Committee and the National Republican Caucus Committee.) ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsha_Blackburn )

Coordinator: Alexia Poe (Current Director of Communications for Governor Haslam. Has a background in communications and public affairs.) ( http://www.state.tn.us/governor/cabinet/#alexia-poe )

Political Adviser: Dennis Prager (President of Prager University, radio talk show host, and conservative author.) ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Prager )

Media Director: Bill Whittle (Conservative Commentator who has been active on Republican and conservative friendly media channels such as PJTV.) ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Whittle )

Press Secretary: Brent Leatherwood (Executive Director and Contact for Media Inquiries for the Tennsee Republican Party.) ( http://tngop.org/mygop-staff/ - On the far left.)

Finance Director: Jimmy Haslam (Bill Haslam's brother and Statewide Finance Chairman for the Governor. Like Bill, Jimmy also has experience in business, and they have worked together in the business world.) ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Haslam )

Legal Adviser: Maclin P. Davis, Jr. ( Tennessee Attorney who currently works for Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis, LLP. Although he began his political career as a Democrat, he became a Republican and a Barry Goldwater supporter in 1964. He has an extensive history in both law and Tennessee politics, including acting as the legal counsel for the Tennessee State Republican Party.) ( https://www.rnla.org/bio/BioDetail.asp?MemberID=738 )

Round 1 Schedule

July 2nd:

July 3rd:

July 4th:

July 5th:

- Town Hall in Columbia.

July 7th (Georgia):

He shouldn't be able to get Marsha Blackburn or any Real life people on his staff.

(OOC: I thought we had to use real life people? I will use fictional people if the game moderator establishes that as a rule.)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2015, 07:01:27 PM »

Round 1 Schedule

July 2nd:

July 3rd:

July 4th:

July 5th:

- Town Hall in Columbia.

July 7th (Georgia):

(OOC: I thought we had to use real life people? I will use fictional people if the game moderator establishes that as a rule.)
You can use real life if you are a actually candidate ie: Cruz, Bush but not if you're like us, I'm fine with Poe but Blackburn is a real life CONGRESSWOMAN not an activist and that endorsement should be sought. And here in the last game was his rule when I tried to do the same thing
  "UPDATE REGARDING CAMPAIGN STAFF
In response to the conflict between CC and SSWR: As I said earlier, the timeline unfortunately has to disregard any claims to real campaign staff by the candidates in order to keep things fair (you can't pick your own endorsements whenever you feel like it Tongue). However, you are allowed to create, announce, and make stories regarding fictional campaign staff. Please do not get into unnecessarily disputes; this matter has already been decided and we're all friends here at the 2016 Presidential Election Interactive Timeline! Cheesy"
Bigby
Mod_Libertarian_GOPer
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2015, 07:02:48 PM »
« Edited: August 15, 2015, 07:24:02 PM by Bigby »

Round 1 Schedule

July 2nd:

July 3rd:

July 4th:

July 5th:

- Town Hall in Columbia.

July 7th (Georgia):

You can use real life if you are a actually candidate ie: Cruz, Bush but not if you're like us, I'm fine with Poe but Blackburn is a real life CONGRESSWOMAN not an activist and that endorsement should be sought. And here in the last game was his rule when I tried to do the same thing
  "UPDATE REGARDING CAMPAIGN STAFF
In response to the conflict between CC and SSWR: As I said earlier, the timeline unfortunately has to disregard any claims to real campaign staff by the candidates in order to keep things fair (you can't pick your own endorsements whenever you feel like it Tongue). However, you are allowed to create, announce, and make stories regarding fictional campaign staff. Please do not get into unnecessarily disputes; this matter has already been decided and we're all friends here at the 2016 Presidential Election Interactive Timeline! Cheesy"

(Oops! I will correct this immediately. I apologize. UPDATE: I have now updated my campaign team. I was unable to find that rule originally, but I see it now. Again, I apologize for any potential mishaps.)
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2015, 07:39:15 PM »

Campaign Chairwoman: State Senator Jennifer Vargas - Vargas was born to an immigrant family in New Jersey; her father was Cuban and her mother was Venezuelan. Despite growing up under the poverty line, she got through college thanks to a military scholarship. After serving in the Navy for 12 years, she moved to to Tennessee a year later after being discharged and was ran for the State Senate in 2000, winning in a landslide. She has continued to serve in the State Senate, earning a reputation for cordial behavior and a level headed attitude.

Coordinator: Dr. Kyle Samson - Dr. Samson graduated top from his class at Vanderbilt University. Having studied political science, he became an agent in political campaigning. His loyalty to the Republican Party and Vanderbilt success story made him a natural pick for the Haslam Campaign team.

Political Adviser: Dr. Oswald Jackson - Dr. Jackson was Dr. Samson's roommate and study partner in college. While he also majored in political science, he is a more quiet and bookish man than Samson. Rather than being in the spotlight, Jackson prefers to study and calculate predictions and strategies based off of his research.

Media Director: Peter Aaltnik - A Dutch immigrant with a background in media design. Although he is barely in his 20's, the Haslam campaign was impressed with his resume and capabilities. This campaign is his first major project.

Press Secretary: Juliet Barham - Juliet is a middle-aged journalist from Memphis. She was hired as an assistant to Haslam's coordinator in his Gubernatorial bid. She performed well enough that Haslam decided to hire her as his Press Secretary for his 2016 bid.

Finance Director: Darren Dexter - A former accountant who prefers spending time crunching numbers and making budgets rather than socializing. He is a shy man, but he has worked for various firms in Tennessee who gave him hood reviews. The Haslam team decided to hire him to maintain the campaign's budget.

Legal Adviser: Nathaniel Coleridge - Coleridge is not a native of Tennessee. He was a former Mercer Law professor who retired after decades of teaching. He now consults Governor Haslam on legal matters and policy.

Round 1 Schedule

July 2nd:

July 3rd:

July 4th:

July 5th:

- Town Hall in Columbia.

July 7th (Georgia):

You are a Pro at this... I don't even know Locke can even win.

That being said, can anyone analyze Locke's chances ?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2015, 09:19:20 PM »

Reserved for schedule-will be up tomorrow.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2015, 09:41:39 PM »

Sorry I've been so inactive today; I had something come up in real life and so have only been able to access the forum sporadically.

Hopefully, however, things will be back to normal by tomorrow morning and I will address all of your questions, comments, and concerns then.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2015, 09:46:36 PM »

Ted Cruz: Cruzin' in Week One

July 1st:
Meet and Greet - Lancaster, New Hampshire
Meet and Greet - Littleton, New Hampshire
Meet and Greet - Campton, New Hampshire
Private Meeting with former Congressman Charlie Bass
Private Meeting with GOP Operative Tom Rath
Appearance on The O'Reilly Factor

July 2nd:
Meet and Greet - Tilton, New Hampshire
Meet and Greet - Belmont, New Hampshire
Meet and Greet - Boscawen, New Hampshire
Town Hall Meeting - Concord, New Hampshire

Ted Cruz, speaking to supporters in Boscawen, New Hampshire

It's good to be with you all this afternoon!

It is imperative, absolutely imperative, that we end the Democrat's reign on the White House. Our future generations cannot afford four more years of these reckless policies. President Obama has already brought more debt to our national debt than every other President in our history...combined. . We're going to turn around our economy first off by attaining energy independence - it's time to open the Keystone Pipeline which will bring jobs to America and decrease our dependency on foreign oil.

We must repeal and replace Obamacare! On the first day of my administration, I will grant a waiver allowing each state the opportunity to opt out of Obamacare if they so choose. This plan is an unnecessary takeover from our federal government that we simply cannot afford to take. Under my administration, we're going to repeal it.

July 3rd
Meeting with Small Business Owners - Pembroke, New Hampshire
Meet and Greet - South Hooksett, New Hampshire
Campaign Rally - Manchester, New Hampshire
Meeting with Hillsborough County Republicans - Manchester, New Hampshire
Private Meeting with former Senator Bob Smith
Flies to Washington D.C.

July 4th:
Fundraiser - Washington D.C.
Congressional Work
Private Meeting with Senator Mike Lee
Private Meeting with Senator Tim Scott
Private Meeting with Senator Jim Inhofe
Private Meeting with Congressman Louie Gohmert
Flies to Iowa

July 5th:
Meet and Greet - Des Moines, Iowa
Meet and Greet - Johnston, Iowa
Campaign Rally - Des Moines, Iowa
Private Meeting with Bob Vander Plaats
Appearance on KCCI Channel 8 News - Des Moines, Iowa

Meet and Greet in Des Moines, Iowa

Good afternoon!

It's great to be back in Iowa again! Seven years ago, we elected Barack Obama to the Presidency - many believed in his message for hope and change, and all of us wished him well. Yet here we are, seven years later, and what does his administration have to show for itself? Our unemployment has risen during his administration, our national debt has almost doubled, and Obamacare was rammed down our throats. This is not the hope and change we were promised.

Under my administration, my top legislative priorities will be to repeal and replace Obamacare and to establish common-sense, conservative economic principles to get our economy moving again. As President, I will only appoint Supreme Court justices who believe that life begins at conception and that Roe v. Wade should be overturned!

Iowa, I need your help! Polling shows that Iowa is going to be a tossup with so many great candidates running, including your governor. But with all of our great supporters here in the Hawkeye State, I am very confident that we can be victorious on caucus night! I urge each of you to talk with family and neighbors about this important race and encourage them to caucus - together, we can restore America! Thank you, and God Bless you all!

July 6th
Meet and Greet - Ames, Iowa
Speaking to students at Iowa State University - Ames, Iowa
Meet and Greet - Story City, Iowa
Meet and Greet - Iowa Falls, Iowa
Private Meeting with Congressman Steve King
Private Meeting with Iowa Senator Joni Ernst
Appearance on Anderson Cooper 360

July 7th
Meet and Greet - Ceder Falls, Iowa
Meet and Greet - Waverly, Iowa
Campaign Rally - Waterloo, Iowa
Meeting with Black Hawk County Republicans - Waterloo, Iowa
VPH
vivaportugalhabs
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -0.17

« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2015, 11:30:36 PM »
« Edited: August 16, 2015, 12:04:31 AM by vivaportugalhabs »

Buddy Roemer Week 1 Schedule
July 1
Meet and greet with voters at Jitterz Coffee-Dubuque, IA
Town hall meeting at L. May Eatery-Dubuque, IA
Seek endorsement from Rep. Rod Blum who also isn't afraid to buck the party line. Buddy will discuss the problem of excessive lobbying and money in politics with Blum, who also wants a cleaner political system
Talking to business owners-Cedar Rapids, IA

"I'm not a Koch product like Ted Cruz and Scott Walker or a Wall Street shill like Paul Ryan and Jeb Bush. I am independent-minded and refuse to sell out the American voters. I will not have a super PAC behind me."

July 2
Rally about trade issues in Centennial Park-Davenport, IA
Seek endorsement from Iowa State Sen. Roby Smith, who like Buddy Roemer is a proven bipartisan problem solver
Rally about bipartisanship at Devil's Glen Park-Bettendorf, IA
Dinner with Davenport Chamber of Commerce-Davenport, IA

July 3
Talk to NC State students about the economy-Raleigh, NC
Seek endorsement from US Rep. Walter B. Jones on the issues of banking and foreign policy, which both Buddy and Walter tend to agree on
Visit the International Civil Rights Center and give a speech on criminal justice reform-Greensboro,NC
Dinner at the Piedmont Club with local party officials and local business owners-Winston-Salem, NC

Excerpt of discussion with Rep. Jones:
Buddy: Too big to fail is too big to exist. The taxpayers get shafted every time Wall Street gambles too much.
Rep. Jones: I agree wholeheartedly. I didn't support the bailout, and I know you didn't either. I'm glad to hear that we're on the same page!

July 4
Meet and greet-Rock Hill, SC
Participate in 4th of July Parade-Columbia, SC
Seek endorsement from former US Rep. Bob Inglis who also comprehends the spirit of bipartisan problem solving and the need for free market solutions to environmental issues. Moreover, Inglis and Buddy agree on the need for compromise and reform in healthcare.
Rally about what it means to be American and enjoy fireworks-Folly Beach, SC

"I love the 4th of July as much as anybody. This day symbolizes what we all should strive to stand for, the values of our founding fathers. Patriotism, honor, a sense of duty, honesty, and acceptance should be instilled in future generations to carry on the dream of Jefferson, Washington, and Franklin."

July 5
Town hall meeting-Charleston, SC
Rally about foreign policy and immigration at North Charleston Theater-North Charleston, SC
Talking to workers at the Boeing Plant-North Charleston, SC
Dinner at Husk with the local Chamber of Commerce-Charleston, SC

July 6
Meet and greet at Berlin Marketplace-Berlin, NH
Interview with local news crew-Berlin, NH
Barnstorm-Whitefield, NH
Meet voters-Littleton, NH
Reddit AMA in the evening and moneybomb all day long

July 7
Town hall-Conway, NH
Lunch with war vets-Freedom, NH
Rally about personal liberty-Laconia, NH
Seek endorsement from State Rep. Edmond Gionet where Buddy and Edmond discuss in depth the benefits of lowering drug penalties, forcing disclosure of donations, and school choice, issues which both candidates agree on
Rally in the town square about income inequality-Lebanon, NH
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2015, 07:27:05 AM »

Scott Walker: Campaign Schedule

July 1st: Iowa
Meet and Greet in Sioux City, IA
Meet and Greet in Ames, IA
Town Hall in Ames, IA with Veterans
Interview with Hannity from Ames, IA

July 2: Iowa
Rally in Iowa Falls, IA
Rally in Des Moines, IA
Town Hall in Waterloo, IA
Rally in Iowa State University, Ames, IA

July 3: New Hampshire
Rally in Concord, NH
Town Hall in Exeter, NH
Town Hall in Barrington, NH
Town Hall in Conway, NH
Interview with Megyn Kelly from Conway, NH

July 4: New Hampshires
Parade in Amherst, NH
Parade in Gorham, NH

July 5: South Carolina
Town Hall in Columbia, SC
Town Hall in Charleston, SC
Meet the Press with Chuck Todd

July 6: Nevada
Rally in Reno, NV
Rally in Carson City, NH

July 7: Ohio/Florida
Rally in Columbus, OH
Town Hall in Dublin, OH
Rally in Miami, FL

"Hillary Clinto or whoever, the Democrats nominate is an extenion of Barack Obama. The same socialist, liberal, big government agenda, which results in higher taxes, more regulation and less freedom. I'm here to say enough is enough. The Obama-Clinton era is over, it's time for a fresh start. Join us! Join our campaign and help us forge a new beginning." -- Scott Walker in Ames, IA

"Obamacare has got to go! The Constitution needs to be protected. The rights of states need to be preserved! The era of lawlessness, of Supreme Court decision making is going to end on January 20, 2017." -- Scott Walker in Exeter, NH

"I believe marriage is between one man and one woman." -- Scott Walker on Meet The Press

/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2015, 08:05:03 AM »

Hey guys! Cheesy

I'm back to normal activity now and will immediately begin answering PMs, settling disputes, releasing polls, etc.

Sorry for such a long wait; something came up in real life yesterday and I couldn't do that much on the forum.
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2015, 08:59:52 AM »
« Edited: August 16, 2015, 09:05:45 AM by Oldiesfreak1854 »

Chris Christie Campaign Schedule

July 1
Town hall in West Des Moines, Iowa
Town hall in Des Moines, Iowa
Rally in Des Moines, Iowa
Fundraiser in Des Moines, Iowa
Private meeting with Senators Chuck Grassley & Joni Ernst

July 2
Town hall in Urbandale, Iowa
Town hall in Altoona, Iowa
Town hall in Ames, Iowa
Rally at Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa

July 3
Town hall in Nashua, New Hampshire
Rally in Nashua, New Hampshire
Town hall in Manchester, New Hampshire
Rally in Manchester, New Hampshire
Private meeting with Senator Kelly Ayotte

July 4
Fundraiser in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Fourth of July Parade in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Meet & greet at Portsmouth Naval Shipyard, Kittery, Maine

"I'm happy to be spending the Fourth of July in New England, the birthplace of American independence.    Today, America's freedom and independence is in greater danger today than ever before in our lifetimes.  Our Founding Fathers envisioned America as a land of freedom and opportunity for everyone, but that opportunity seems out of reach for so many Americans now.We need leaders who will stand up to the real challenges we face.  As governor of New Jersey, I've taken on those challenges while staying pragmatic and working with both parties.  That's the kind of leadership we need in Washington today, and that's why I want to be your president."

July 5
Town hall in Nottingham, New Hampshire
Town hall in Stratham, New Hampshire
Town hall in Exeter, New Hampshire
Rally/Meet & greet at Phillips Exeter Academy, Exeter, New Hampshire

July 6
Fundraiser in Washington, DC
Fundraiser in Takoma Park, Maryland

July 7
Gubernatorial work in New Jersey
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2015, 09:05:58 AM »

Chris Christie Campaign Schedule

July 1
Town hall in West Des Moines, Iowa
Town hall in Des Moines, Iowa
Rally in Des Moines, Iowa
Fundraiser in Des Moines, Iowa
Private meeting with Governor Terry Branstad & Senator Chuck Grassley

July 2
Town hall in Urbandale, Iowa
Town hall in Altoona, Iowa
Town hall in Ames, Iowa
Rally at Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa

July 3
Town hall in Nashua, New Hampshire
Rally in Nashua, New Hampshire
Town hall in Manchester, New Hampshire
Rally in Manchester, New Hampshire
Private meeting with Senator Kelly Ayotte

July 4
Fundraiser in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Fourth of July Parade in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Meet & greet at Portsmouth Naval Shipyard, Kittery, Maine

July 5
Town hall in Nottingham, New Hampshire
Town hall in Stratham, New Hampshire
Town hall in Exeter, New Hampshire
Rally/Meet & greet at Phillips Exeter Academy, Exeter, New Hampshire

July 6
Fundraiser in Washington, DC
Fundraiser in Takoma Park, Maryland

July 7
Gubernatorial work in New Jersey

Terry Branstad is a candidate
I fixed it.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2015, 10:31:24 AM »

PROVEN RECORD

Terry Branstad has a proven record, for Iowa

He's balanced the budget,

Created over 12,000 new jobs,

And created the fifth lowest unemployment in the United States.

If you want this in all 50 states vote for Real Change and vote for Terry Branstad

I'm Terry Branstad and I approve this message

This ad is being aired in the following states

Iowa
New Hampshire
South Carolina
Nevada
Minnesota
Massachusetts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length