2016 Interactive Presidential Election Timeline - ROUND 5
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 01:27:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016 Interactive Presidential Election Timeline - ROUND 5
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20
Author Topic: 2016 Interactive Presidential Election Timeline - ROUND 5  (Read 56599 times)
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #400 on: September 27, 2015, 08:29:19 PM »

So we have until the end of Monday?
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #401 on: September 28, 2015, 07:16:55 AM »

If I perfectly understand, this round will run for a week, so deadline is October 4.
Right?
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #402 on: September 28, 2015, 01:16:59 PM »

For some unknown reason, Locke is  going all in on New Hampshire. Hepburn, Locke's manager was like.... " We are changing gears again ! "

Janurary 17th : All in on New Hampshire.
Locke started off the day with a massive GOTV operation.... He along with supporters went to houses in Manchester, and basically spread the word. He was talking with people in their houses, about him and his policies. Next, he stopped by his Office in Manchester, where he met with Volunteers and thanked them for their work.

Janurary 18th : The Next day, he held a rally in at another random Manchester High School, his speech focused on improving Educational Standards, and empowering Children. After that, it was off to Concord New Hampshire where he gave a speech to the legislature on Religious Freedom, and finally a meet and greet with potential Voters at a local library.

Janurary 19th : This Day focused on small farmers around New Hampshire, and New Hampshire's natural resources. So Locke on his bus, went around New Hampshire... meeting with small farmers, and touring with Environmental Officials on New Hampshire's environment.

1/20/15 : Locke apparently switched gears again and in the morning headed to West Virginia. His First Stop ? A Coal Mine where he met with Miners and dicussed Clean Coal Policies and providing affordable college education when Coal Runs out. Then he met with the Governor.

1/21/2015 : Locke then flew to South Carolina.... his first stop was Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church, Charleston South Carolina where he spoke eloquently on Race, and how to prevent racist shootings from ever happening again. Then He met with Factory Workers at a local factory.

1/22/2015 : In his first major speech to supporters in South Carolina, he indirectly criticized his fellow candidates, Senator Gillibrand and Vice President Joe Biden, and Senator Warren.

" My Friends, Career Politicians say that they will fight for you. But who can get things done ? Senators and Congressman, they give great speeches but when it comes down to it, only I have the leadership to get things done for not only do you have democrats, but you have Repubilcans. "

1/23/15 : Locke departed for Selma AL.... where accompanied by local black leaders, and Oprah Winferey walked the path of the protesters in 1965. Later in a speech in Selma, Locke called for Unity... and for understanding.

1/24/15 : Locke for the 24th, took a complete break.... he was so wiped out.

I will post the schedule for the 25th through the 31st tomorrow if that is okay.

1/25/15 : Locke started off the day in Columbia South Carolina with a interview with Fox News where he adressed Vice President Biden's accusations.

Bill Hemmer : " Governor Locke, Vice President Biden has said that you have offended him as a friend with your speech last week in Charleston. What do you say about that ? "

Gary Locke : " I did not offend the Vice President or the others competing for the Democratic Nomination...... what has happened was the Media only took part of my speech. What I said after that was there should be Term Limits so that we can have new fresh leadership. Now What I recommend to every canidate is to read the transcripts of the speeches that I posted online. And read it throughly. "

After that, He held a rally at a Local Columbia High School, with some very special guests.

" Thank you One Direction for showing us that there is only one direction for America to go and that is forward ! Thank you ! "

1/26/2015 : The entire day focused on GOTV...... Locke and some of his supporters along with his familiy criscrossed Columbia, knocking on doors, passing out flyers, explaining Locke's positions on issues. Basically..... going out there and.... yeah.

1/27/15 : Continuing on his tour of South Carolina, he made stops at Local stores.... carefully planned by Hepburn in order to be normal........ Hepburn calls it controlled Normalcy. Afterwards, he made a stop at a Mostly White, Southern Baptist Church where he spoke on his positions on Social Issues.

1/28/15 : Locke left in the morning for Liberty University to speak to the mostly Conservative Crowd..... Fox News called it very brave. He recieved mostly positive responses from listerners..... though they still disagree. Then he flew again to New York City, to tour the 9/11 memorial and to meet with Local Harlem students.

1/29/2015 : In a freak accident of some kind..... Hepburn's fault..... Locke was nearly ran over by his own Bus...... in New York City, being rushed to the hospital, he's fine.

1/30/2015 : He flew to Philedelphia to speak in front of Independence Hall. Then he spoke at the Global Citizen Festival in Chicago....

1/31/2015 : He's taking a break again......
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #403 on: September 28, 2015, 07:02:39 PM »

Could I get an extension until tomorrow, I have been really busy.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #404 on: September 28, 2015, 07:14:24 PM »

Could I get an extension until tomorrow, I have been really busy.

^^

Certainly wouldn't hurt.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #405 on: September 28, 2015, 09:23:27 PM »

Yes.

Gillibrand has withdrawn and is endorsing Warren.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #406 on: September 29, 2015, 05:22:30 PM »
« Edited: September 29, 2015, 07:07:51 PM by Kingpoleon »

OOC: This is Jan. 19-31, right?

When are the Iowa Caucuses?
jojoju1998
1970vu
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #407 on: September 29, 2015, 06:49:38 PM »

This is Jan. 19-31, right?

When are the Iowa Caucuses?

Huh....  When are the Iowa Caucuses ?

Anyway .........

OOC : Locke receiving word of Biden's Secret Offer.... went into meetings with his staff.... Hepburn consistently said No..... Sarah and Joseph agreed.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #408 on: September 29, 2015, 08:13:13 PM »

Yes.

Great! And I will need another 24 hours, I am extremely sorry and promise to have it completely done tomorrow evening. Band, and school-work has really been a bear!
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #409 on: September 29, 2015, 10:36:05 PM »

Yes.

Great! And I will need another 24 hours, I am extremely sorry and promise to have it completely done tomorrow evening. Band, and school-work has really been a bear!

A darthebear? Tongue

But anyway, I do hope this is okay with tmthforu94. I take full responsibility for my bad time management and apologize sincerely. I don't have anything after school tomorrow (the only day this week), so hopefully it will work out.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #410 on: September 29, 2015, 10:45:43 PM »

I will plan to post round 4 Thursday evening. Does that give everyone enough time??
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #411 on: September 29, 2015, 10:50:54 PM »

I will plan to post round 4 Thursday evening. Does that give everyone enough time??

Oh, definitely! Smiley

Once more, sorry for the procrastination. I hold myself 100% accountable.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #412 on: September 29, 2015, 11:10:46 PM »

I will have my schedule ready sometime after six CST tomorrow.

I apologize for the delay.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #413 on: September 30, 2015, 09:59:56 AM »

Bob Ehrlich - Required endorsements (20)

- Former Governor Mitt Romney (R-MA)
- U.S.Representative Rod Blum (R-IA)
- Governor Larry Hogan (R-MD)
- U.S. Senator John McCain (R-AZ)
- U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
- U.S. Representative Frank Guinta (R-NH)
- Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R-NY)
- Governor Charlie Baker (R-MA)
- Former HP CEO Carly Fiorina (R-CA)
- NH Senate President Chuck Morse (R-NH)
- Speaker of NH House Shawn Jasper (R-NH)
- Former U.S. Representative Charles Bass (R-NH)
- U.S. Senator Dean Heller (R-NV)
- U.S. Representative Cresent Hardy (R-NV)
- U.S. Senator Susan Collins (R-ME)
- Governor Paul LePage (R-ME)
- Lt. Governor Phillip Scott (R-VT)
- Former NHGOP Chairman Wayne MacDonald (R-NH)
- Former Governor Tim Pawlenty (R-MN)
- Former U.S. Senator Judd Gregg (R-NH)
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #414 on: September 30, 2015, 01:42:17 PM »

Bob Ehrlich - Campaign Schedule

"New Hampshire is a must win for our campaign, but we are not going to ignore Iowa. After the departure of Governor Roemer and especially of Iowa Governor Branstad, a new avenue is opened for our campaign. That avenue will not lead us to win the caucus, but we'll able to do a good result and gain an important number of delegates in Iowa." -- Campaign Manager Christian Ferry to POLITICO.

January 17, 2016 (New Hampshire)
- Meet and Greet in Tilton, NH.
- Appareance on Meet the Press and Face The Nation from Alton, NH.
- Rally in Alton, NH.
- Town Hall in Gilford, NH.
- Town Hall in Belmont, NH.
- Speech at Belknap County Republicans event in Laconia, NH.

January 18, 2016 (Iowa)
- Meet and Greet in Washington, IA.
- Town Hall in Mediapolis, IA.
- Town Hall in Burlington, IA.
- Rally in Washington, IA.
- Meet and Greet in Wapello, IA.
- Meet and Greet in Sigourney, IA.

January 19, 2016 (Iowa)
- Town Hall in Winfield, IA.
- Meet and Greet in New London, IA.
- Meet and Greet in Fairfield, IA.
- Rally in Mount Pleasant, IA.
- Meet and Greet in Des Moines, IA.
- Rally in Des Moines, IA.

January 20, 2016 (Nevada and South Carolina)
- Meet and Greet in Sparks, NV.
- Rally in Reno, NV.
- Town Hall in Las Vegas, NV.
- Rally in Mount Pleasent, SC.
- Town Hall in North Charleston, SC.
- Meet and Greet at Campaign HQ of Charleston, SC.
- Dinner with volunteers in Charleston, SC.

January 21, 2016 (New Hampshire)
- TV appareance on Morning Joe from Conway, NH.
- Town Hall in Conway, NH.
- Meet and Greet in Ossipee, NH.
- "Eating Sandwichs with Bob" event in Sandwich, NH.
- Rally in Wolfeboro, NH.
- Social Dinner in Wolfeboro, NH.

January 22, 2016 (New Hampshire)
- Meet and Greet in Rindge, NH.
- Town Hall in Troy, NH.
- Meet and Greet in Jaffrey, NH.
- Town Hall in Keene, NH.
- TV appareance on The Kelly File from Keene, NH.

January 23, 2016 (New Hampshire)
- Town Hall in Lincoln, NH.
- Town Hall in Hanover, NH.
- Meet and Greet in Campton, NH.
- Rally in Lebanon, NH.
- Meeting with volunteers in Lebanon, NH.

January 24, 2016 (New Hampshire)
- Meet and Greet in Weare, NH.
- Rally in Peterborough, NH.
- Town Hall in Pelham, NH.
- Meet and Greet in New Boston, NH.
- Rally in Nashua, NH.
- Social Dinner and Q&A in Nashua, NH.

January 25, 2016 (New Hampshire)
- Town Hall in Merrimack, NH.
- Town Hall in Milford, NH.
- Meet and Greet in Hudson, NH.
- Town Hall in Manchester, NH.
- Rally in Manchester, NH.

January 26, 2016 (New Hampshire)
- Press Conference in Manchester, NH.
- Meet and Greet in Manchester, NH.
- Town Hall in Franklin, NH.
- Meet and Greet in Warner, NH.
- Town Hall in Concord, NH.
- Rally in Concord, NH.

January 27, 2016 (New Hampshire and Iowa)
- Meet and Greet in Derry, NH.
- Meet and Greet in Rye, NH.
- Meeting with volunteers at Campaign HQ in Des Moines, IA.
- Press Conference in Des Moines, IA.
- Meet and Greet in Des Moines, IA.

January 28, 2016 (Iowa)
- Town Hall in Evansdale, IA.
- Meet and Greet in Hudson, IA.
- Meet and Greet in Dubuque, IA.
- Rally in Dubuque, IA.
- Meet and Greet in La Porte City, IA.
- Rally in Waterloo, IA.

January 29, 2016 (Iowa)
- Meet and Greet in Waterloo, IA.
- Town Hall in Hiawatha, IA.
- Town Hall in Lisbon, IA.
- Rally in Center Point, IA.
- Meet and Greet in Fairfax, IA.
- Town Hall in Mount Vernon, IA.

January 30, 2016 (Iowa)
- Rally in Marion, IA.
- Town Hall in Anamosa, IA.
- Meet and Greet in Cascade, IA.
- Meet and Greet in Monticello, IA.
- Town Hall in Robins, IA.
- Meet and Greet in Cedar Rapids, IA.
- Town Hall in Cedar Rapids, IA.
- Social Dinner and Q&A in Cedar Rapids, IA.

Quotes of rallies and debate answer coming soon.
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #415 on: September 30, 2015, 04:09:24 PM »

Bob Ehrlich - Quotes from Campaign Trail

Gov. Ehrlich campaigning in Iowa

"We need a President that will successfully face the economy issue. And I have a strong record on that. When I was Governor of Maryland, we created 100.000 private sector jobs. We balanced the budget. We said no to tax increases coming from one of the most liberal legislatures in the country. When I was Governor, Maryland stayed 0.5% below the national unemployement rate. That rate dropped to 3.9% when I was Governor. You can trust me on the economy. Not only good words, but a strong record."

"All of us want to win the White House after 8 years of failed leadership. And to win the White House, we need a conservative, principled candidate that is able to spread confidence accross all this beautiful country. We need a principled candidate able to appeal to all political sides, and I'm that kind of candidate. I already did that in Maryland, and I'm ready to do it again in November."

"Some candidates attacked me for being pro-choice. I'm not pro-choice. I think we should protect life, but there should be some exceptions regarding mother's health, rape and incest. I'm also in favour of banning abortion after a period of 12-16 weeks."

"Education is the future of our nation. Our students are the future of our nation. I have education at heart. When I was Governor, I worked for better conditions of our educational system. If we want to make America more competitive in the future, education is the key. And I have the feeling that our Washington leaders are out of touch on this issue. I think we should let the states more powers about educational programs, so that them can let our students to have a more specialized and better education that will benefits their lives and the life our country."

"It's time for a President that will keep our country safe. And the recent President Obama's actions are not the right way to act. Let's take a look at the Iran Deal. It's a bad deal. It's wrong for our country, it's wrong for our allies. This deal will not make the world a safer place. There isn't a reliable way to verify that Iran will halt its nuclear ambitions. It's a bad deal, and it must be stopped."

Bob Ehrlich - Debate Answer

Q: Name a figure outside of politics who you would consider nominating to your Cabinet. What would you nominate them for and why?

A: "Well, a figure outside of politics that I'd like to have in my cabinet is Carly Fiorina. Carly Fiorina was a successfull CEO of Hewlett-Packard. She is a figure outside of politics, but she has a strong experience as businneswoman. Carly Fiorina is the symbol of a rise that can happen only in America. She started as a secretary and then, after hard work, became Chief Executive of one of the largest technology companies in the world. She has always challenged the status quo and I'm sure America needs someone as Carly Fiorina in our government."
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #416 on: September 30, 2015, 06:41:21 PM »

Great! Thanks Tmthforu!
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #417 on: September 30, 2015, 08:44:54 PM »

The Cruz Campaign - January 17 to January 30, 2015

Sunday, January 17:

- Early in the morning, Senator Cruz departs from Washington, D.C. (where he was previously attending to congressional duties) for Dover, New Hampshire.

- Senator Cruz spends the morning attending a variety of rallies around the city and meeting with various local political and community activism groups.

- After dining with supporters at a deli for lunch, Senator Cruz meets with multiple Republican officeholders in the area and asks for their support.

- In the evening, Senator Cruz delivers a keynote address at the town hall in Dover, emphasizing himself as a more conservative alternative to other current GOP frontrunners. The speech is attended by more than a thousand local supporters, and is widely thought to be one of Cruz's best and most effective performances.

"Hello, Dover! Thank you, thank you! It's great to see how many courageous conservatives have come out tonight to show support for a common cause - I don't think I've ever seen a crowd so enthusiastic. Now, as you all know, this year's GOP primary field is quite large. We've got Governors, Senators, and everything of the sort. With so many candidates in the field, it's quite understandable to become lost in all the madness. But I implore each and every one of you to understand that it's really quite simple. You must ask yourself - which candidate has the experience and credentials necessary to lead our nation? Which candidate has shown that he will stop at nothing to prevent our nation from continuing the downward spiral that it's been going in throughout the last seven years? And most importantly - most importantly for sure - which candidate has the conservative values necessary to direct our nation towards a path of liberty, freedom, and prosperity? Well, Dover, I have great news. That candidate - that candidate who does have the experience and credentials necessary to lead our nation, who has shown that he will stop at nothing to prevent our nation from continuing the downward spiral that it's been going in throughout the last seven years, who does have the conservative values necessary to direct our nation towards a path of liberty, freedom, and prosperity - is none other than the one standing right in front of you today. Yes, America, I am extremely grateful to tell you that I believe I am the one most prepared and qualified to become America's next President. But you might ask yourself - why is that? Well, I'll tell you. Over the last years, I've been blessed with being able to serve the people of the United States of America in our nation's Senate, and throughout my time in the chamber, have learned what it really means to have the experience necessary to be in charge of our nation. I know what it takes to lead America, and I know how to direct our nation towards a brighter future. I've shown that I care about the everyday American people through the policy and legislative initiatives I have sponsored and supported - from redoing our nation's broken health care system to fighting to the rights of the unborn to preserving the sacred institution of marriage that has kept the human race together for thousands of years - I have shown America that the man America needs for change is none other than Ted Cruz. Thank you, Dover, thank you, and God bless America!"

Monday, January 18:

- Senator Cruz spends the morning driving to Derry, New Hampshire. Along the way, he makes multiple stops throughout the state to greet supporters from more rural areas and convince them that he is the best candidate for the GOP nomination.

- Senator Cruz arrives in Derry just in time for lunch, where he dines at a large restaurant while meeting with donors and local supporters.

- Senator Cruz spends the afternoon campaigning strongly throughout the city, making sure to meet as many individual supporters as possible and to deliver his message in an effective, convincing manner.

- As on Sunday, Senator Cruz spends his evening making a widely-attended speech outside of a school in Derry. Appropriate for his location, he uses the speech to emphasize his education policy, as well as why he thinks the key to a better future for America is our nation's youth.

Tuesday, January 19:

- Senator Cruz drives to Concord, New Hampshire. Along the way, he greets supporters at restaurants, office buildings, and even a hospital, and makes sure to meet as many supporters as possible.

- Senator Cruz brunches with supporters in Concord, where he spends his time emphasizing how his policies as President will make jobs and lower unemployment.

- Senator Cruz spends the afternoon meeting with members of the Concord Republican Committee, stressing that each and every one of them can help elect a true conservative by working throughout the next week to get his message out.

- Senator Cruz spends the evening campaigning throughout Concord and its environs, making a variety of stump speeches and greeting supporters throughout the city.

"Hello, Concord! Thank you for inviting me to your beautiful city today! Thank you! Thank you! I'll tell you one thing for sure - throughout the past months, I've been travelling throughout our nation, visiting every corner of our country to promote my message of courageous conservatism. I've always known that America is the freest, most compassionate, most inspiring place on this globe, but through my travels throughout this nation, I have been able to learn just how beautiful America is. Not just the places - the stunning horizons, awe-inspiring cities, and endless oceans - but the people. The people of America are truly beautiful, and each and every one has something special to contribute to our nation. But I ask you, Concord - why isn't the government working towards the interests of these people? Why is our own President turning against his people and passing devastating health care "reform" that will harm America's people? Why has Congress decided that the best thing that it can do for our nation is to do nothing at all? Why has the Supreme Court decided to start legislating from the bench, directly against the interests of all of America? Well, Concord, I'm sure you're tired of hearing lame excuses and pathetic reasons. But there is one thing I can tell you for sure - under a Cruz Administration, no longer will our nation have to tolerate unbearable government overreach. No longer will President Obama be sticking his hand into your wallet and regulating what you can and cannot do as a business owner in order to do what is best for your business. No longer will we be seeing congressional activity, and no longer will we see the Supreme Court passing legislation in a way that it was never designed to. But I can tell you what we will see in a Cruz Administration. We'll see less harmful and unnecessary regulations on businesses, and we'll job creation and economic growth that will remind our nation of the days of Reagan. We'll see more individual freedoms and liberties for all Americans, and we'll see America assert itself once more as the world's most dominant superpower. That's why I implore you to vote for Ted Cruz in 2016, and that's why, most importantly of all, you need to get your voices heard. Thank you, Concord, and God bless America!"

/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #418 on: September 30, 2015, 08:45:21 PM »

Wednesday, January 20:

- Senator Cruz arrives in Manchester, New Hampshire early in the morning, ready to start an active day of campaigning and spreading his message of compassionate conservatism.

- Senator Cruz makes a speech in front of the Manchester Town Hall in the mid-morning, where he emphasizes his credentials and good record as a United States Senator, as well as he will apply his experience as President if elected.

- Senator Cruz eats lunch at a bar in Manchester, where he chats with locals and convinces them to Cruise with Cruz.

- Senator Cruz delivers another speech in Manchester in the afternoon, this time emphasizing how liberty should be the number one concern for America in 2016 and how he is the most able candidate to procure it for all Americans.

- Senator Cruz spends the evening walking throughout the city streets, meeting with supporters and delivering a few short addresses regarding his candidacy and values.

Thursday, January 21:

- Senator Cruz travels to Nashua, New Hampshire, where he spends another day campaigning busily in order to prepare himself for the upcoming New Hampshire primary.

- Senator Cruz attends a brunch with the Nashua Republican City Committee, convincing its members to spend the following weeks campaigning for Cruz in order to make America great again.

- Senator Cruz spends the afternoon campaigning throughout Nashua, attending a variety of rallies and stump speeches at strategically chosen locations.

- Senator Cruz makes a keynote speech in the evening, calling upon America to make the right decision in 2016 and choose the most trustworthy, patriotic, and reverent leader for their nation.

"Hello, Nashua! God, what a great day it is today. I've gotten to meet with hundreds of courageous conservatives who want to join us in our fight for a common cause, and I've got to learn the stories of average Americans who just want their voices heard. I couldn't have asked for anything better. But, in all honesty, I think that in today's world, America certainly could. Our nation needs to ask for better not just from our President, but from Congress, the Supreme Court, and all state and local governments whose job it is to protect and serve the American people. Does America deserve to be able to ask for better when we've been subject to health care legislation that has crippled our economy, raised health insurance prices, and taken health care away from millions of Americans? Does America deserve to be able to ask for better when we still see millions of people out on the streets looking for work? Does America deserve to be able to ask for better when our broken immigration system is allowing millions and millions of illegal immigrants to cross the border without penalty? Does America deserve to be able to ask for better when our broken education system allows children to fail in school and not succeed when they should be treated - rightfully - as America's future leaders? Does America deserve to be able to ask for better when threats from around the globe - ISIS, al Qaeda, the Taliban - are gaining momentum even when the current administration tries to assure us that one of the most threatening terrorist groups in the world is only in the "JV league"? The answer, America - and I'm sure you all already know this - is yes. America does deserve to be able to ask for better, and 2016 is the prime opportunity for our nation's people to tell our nation's government that it needs to be held accountable. 2016 is about choosing the right candidate to fix our nation, and 2016 is about making sure everyone in America gets their voices heard. That's why I'm running for President - not for personal fame, glory, or fortune, but to make sure that America's plea for a smaller, more effective, and more accountable government is answered. That's why America needs to vote for Ted Cruz in 2016, and that's why I'm here today. Thank you, Nashua, and God bless America!"

Friday, January 22:

- Senator Cruz spends this day catching up on sleep and attending to his congressional duties in the US Capitol in the afternoon.

Saturday, January 23:

- Senator Cruz spends the day catching up on his congressional duties in the Senate, attending a variety of important votes and meeting with other Senators.

- In the afternoon, Senator Cruz addresses Congress, explaining why President Obama's health care system is detrimental to the American people and must be abolished at all costs. His speech is followed by a roaring applause from the Senate GOP Caucus, and makes news for the sheer conviction and genuineness with which it is given.

- Senator Cruz spends the evening with his family, attending a dinner with his wife and playing with his children at their apartment in D.C.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #419 on: September 30, 2015, 09:12:57 PM »

THE VICE PRESIDENT'S JAN. 17-31 SCHEDULE

January 17:
- Town Hall in Charleston, SC(Min. Wage, Uniting the American People, Light Gun Control, not heavy bans)
- Drive to N. C.
- Fundraiser in Charlotte, NC
- Fly to Iowa

January 18:
- Town Hall in Des Moines, Iowa
- Barnstorm Des Moines, Sioux City
- Town Hall in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Town Hall in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Fundraiser in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Barnstorm Cedar Rapids, IA

January 19:
- Town Hall Cedar Rapids, IA
- Fundraiser Cedar Rapids, IA
- Barnstorm Cedar Rapids, IA, Waterloo, IA
- Town Hall in Waterloo, IA
- Fundraiser Waterloo, IA
- Town Hall in Waterloo, IA

January 20:
- Barnstorm Waterloo, IA, Ames, IA
- Town Hall Ames, IA
- Town Hall Des Moines, IA
- Fundraiser Des Moines, IA
- Barnstorm Des Moines, IA

January 21:

January 22:
- Barnstorm Des Moines, IA(x4)

January 23:
- Town Hall Davenport, IA
- Fundraiser Davenport, IA
- Barnstorm Davenport, IA

January 24:
- Town Hall Davenport, IA(x4)

January 25:
- Town Hall Des Moines, IA(x3)

January 26:

January 27:
- Barnstorm Sioux City, IA
- Town Hall Sioux City, IA
- Fundraiser Sioux City, IA
- Town Hall Sioux City, IA

January 28:
- Fundraiser Daveport, IA

January 29:
- Barnstorm Iowa City, IA

January 30:
- Barnstorm Iowa City, IA
- Rest
- Rest
- Town Hall Iowa City, IA

January 31:

"Joe Biden has served over seven years as Vice President and over thirty-five in the Senate. During this time period, he led the House Foreign Relations Committee for multiple terms. He learned to compromise, not vilify. Now he intends to take the experience of himself and the values of your state to the White House. A vote for Biden is a vote for experience and the values of your state, and, indeed, every state."

"I'm Joe Biden, and I approve this message."
The above ad will air in the following states:

>90%: $1,500,000
>70%: $500,000
>50%: $400,000
>40%: $250,000
>30%: $200,000
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #420 on: October 01, 2015, 12:09:24 AM »

Sunday, January 24:

- Landing in Iowa City, Iowa after taking an overnight flight from New Hampshire, Ted Cruz begins his day of campaigning bright and early. He travels throughout the city streets, meeting with voters and talking about the issues that they care about the most.

- Senator Cruz eats lunch at a restaurant in Iowa City, Iowa, receiving a standing ovation from customers when he enters the establishment and spending his time meeting with supporters and convincing them to Cruise with Cruz.

- Senator Cruz spends the afternoon making a variety of speeches and attending a variety of rallies throughout Iowa City, drawing big crowds and propagating his message throughout the town.

- In the evening, Senator Cruz delivers a widely-attended speech at the Iowa City square, emphasizing his plans and proposals as President and what he will do to improve upon America's foreign policy.

"Hello, Iowa City! Hello, Iowa! Hello, America! First of all, I'd like to personally thank the people of Iowa City for letting me speak to you tonight. It brings joy to my heart knowing that so many people in this city alone are enthusiastic to hear my message of compassionate, courageous conservatism. But unfortunately, in Washington, hardly anyone is willing to hear that message. In today's political environment, the safety, protection, and dignity of the American people is at risk, and Washington politicians being in bed with foreign interests isn't helping. I'll tell you what else isn't helping. It isn't helping that even as thousands and thousands of innocent people are being killed by Islamic terrorists every year, President Obama is too scared to do anything about it. It isn't helping that he doesn't even think ISIS is that much of a threat - I ask you, America, is an organization that burns people alive in the name of Islam and executes thousands of faithful, innocent Christians every year just because of their religion a "JV team"? Does it help America that President Obama and our Congress are in bed with Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping and are unwilling to do anything possibly against the interests of Russia and China in order to protect the American people? Is it helping that the majority of President Obama's foreign policy revolves around going on apology tours around the world to demean and insult the efforts of the hard-working, sacrificing men and woman who have laid down their lives for our country in Iraq and Afghanistan? The answer, America, is no. It is unacceptable that the man elected twice to represent our nation abroad instead is unwilling to say anything that may possibly be considered politically incorrect, is unwilling to do anything involving comprehensive military action in order to keep our nation safe, is unwilling to call out the Islamic terrorists who kill thousands and thousands of innocent people per year as what they truly are. America, I find this unacceptable. You find this unacceptable. The people of our nation find this unacceptable, and it's time for change. That's why you need to vote for Ted Cruz in 2016. Thank you, Iowa, and God bless America!"

Monday, January 25:

- Senator Cruz travels to Davenport, Iowa, where he spends his morning engaging in another day of active campaigning, much like the day before.

- Senator Cruz meets with the Scott County Republicans group, delivering a speech at one of the group's meetings. He is met with piercing applause, and convinces members of the group to support the Cruz campaign during the upcoming Iowa Caucuses.

- Senator Cruz spends the afternoon meeting with locals around the city, making sure to ask them what they think the 2016 election should be about and highlighting his experience and credentials as a Senator.

- Senator Cruz delivers a keynote speech at twilight, talking about how he is the best candidate to uphold traditional values such as traditional marriage, religious freedom, and the right to life.

"Hello, Davenport! Thank you, thank you for inviting me to join you tonight! How great! Thank you! Now, I'm sure that we can all agree that in today's United States of America, the American people are facing some problems. Economic problems, immigration problems, education problems, health care problems, you name it. But in all honesty, I think that one of the most profound problems that our nation has been experiencing in recent years is the Democrats' assault on religious liberty. Now, President Obama says that he loves the Constitution. Joe Biden says that she loves the Constitution. Elizabeth Warren, Gary Locke, Bill Gates, they all say they love the Constitution. But do they? How about the First Amendment? The one that, you know, says the United States government can't go about "prohibiting the free exercise" of religion. Now, I can't speak for the Democrats, but from what it seems, I don't know if they quite like that part of our Constitution. Is it religious freedom when the United States government forces taxpayers to fund programs such as Planned Parenthood that are responsible for carrying out abortion procedures and even selling fetal organs? Is it religious freedom when the United States government forces students to learn and accept one specific narrative about how our Earth and our people came to be, when there are so many more? Is it religious freedom when the United States government prohibits clerks across the nation from acting upon their beliefs regarding marriage and even putting them in jail when they don't do exactly what the government wants them to? I don't think so. I think that the actions of the Obama Administration regarding religious freedom have been grossly over-regulative, clearly unconstitutional, and plainly against the interests and needs of common American folk. Now, Davenport, I must ask you - do you think President Cruz would do the same? Do you think that President Cruz would ban religious freedom, force the promotion of abortion, and legally prohibit officeholders around the nation from acting upon their moral convictions? If you think so, you're incorrect. If there's one thing I'll do as President, it will be to restore and endorse full religious freedom for all Americans, and make sure that every single person in our great nation has the right to practice their religious beliefs, as promised by our nation's Constitution. Thank you Davenport, thank you, Iowa, and most importantly of all, God bless America!"

Tuesday, January 26:

- Senator Cruz travels to Cedar Rapids, Iowa, where he spends the morning campaigning actively through participating in rallies, making speeches, and meeting with a variety of locals in order to convince them to Cruise with Cruz.

- Senator Cruz holds a lunch/speech at the city square in Cedar Rapids, where he talks about important issues facing the nation today. Hot dogs, chips, and water are distributed (hence the 'lunch' part).

- Senator Cruz makes three large speeches at different locations throughout the city during the afternoon and into the evening. While the first details his experience as an officeholder and how his credentials are relevant to whether he will make a good president, the second and third revolve around his values, positions, and proposals for the Cruz Administration.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #421 on: October 01, 2015, 12:09:47 AM »

Wednesday, January 27:

- Senator Cruz spends another day in Cedar Rapids, chatting with supporters throughout the morning and learning about how they think the government should be run.

- Senator Cruz eats lunch and spends the afternoon at a Linn County Republican Party meeting, giving a keynote speech in front of an audience of hundreds and meeting with local GOP officials. He is able to convince many people at the meeting who were previously undecided or supporting another candidate that Cruz is the best man for the job, and does so by talking about his positive vision for America and how he thinks he can get America back on track.

- Senator Cruz spends the evening of his last day in Cedar Rapids attending a rally outside of a hospital in the city, talking about health care reform to a large audience with a number of doctors and nurses from the hospital at his side. He is given a standing ovation for his performance at the rally, which gains significant media attention for its caliber and effect.

Thursday, September 28:

- Senator Cruz travels to Des Moines, Iowa, where he is welcomed warmly by a large crowd awaiting his morning keynote speech. In the speech, Cruz discusses the domestic and economic initiatives he will pursue as President, as well as how he will be able to deal with Congress effectively in order to make said initiatives reality.

- Senator Cruz spends the morning traveling throughout Des Moines, determined to make a good impression in Iowa's most populous city. The Senator meets with hundreds of locals throughout the morning and discusses what people are looking for in a good presidential candidate, and Cruz is able to persuade many previously undecided voters to Cruise with Cruz.

- Senator Cruz eats lunch at a deli in Des Moines, where he is interviewed by patrons at the deli and asked about his views and goals for America.

- Senator Cruz continues campaigning heavily throughout the afternoon, topping his evening with a widely-viewed speech regarding what a potential Cruz Administration is to look like.

Friday, January 29:

- Senator Cruz spends another day in Des Moines, determined to win over the people of the most populous city in the state of Iowa. He campaigns heavily throughout the morning, attending a number of rallies and making a number of memorable speeches throughout the city.

- Senator Cruz meets with the Des Moines County Republicans for lunch, making a speech regarding his candidacy and winning over the support of many of the group's members. Cruz convinces many in the group to help in his campaign efforts in order to get a true conservative into office come 2017.

- Senator Cruz spends the afternoon preparing for a speech in the evening, held in the Des Moines city center. The event is the most widely attended of all that Cruz has held, and attracts many supporters from around the state and the region. In his speech, Cruz makes a passionate defense of his actions as a Senator, and discusses in detail his plans for America if elected.

"Hello, Des Moines! Thank you for the warm welcome! Thank you, thank you! You know, the number of smiling faces and courageous supporters out there remind me of a certain memory of mine. They remind me of one night in November 2012, the night in which the people of Texas decided that Ted Cruz should be their Senator. That was perhaps one of the proudest moments of my life, and on that day, I vowed openly in front of the people of my home state to be one of the most genuine, compassionate, and effective Senators in the history of the Union. Now, the 2016 election and my campaign are races of questions. Is Ted Cruz the right man for America? Does he have what it takes to lead our nation? And, most relevant to the point at hand, does he have a good record as Senator that shows why he should have the vote of the American people? The answers to those questions are, I'm grateful to say, yes. Throughout my time in the Senate, I have fulfilled the promises I made to the people of Texas and promised myself that I will be a freedom fighter for all of the American people. As a Senator, I introduced a variety of legislation in the chamber to improve the lives of the American people, from one to repeal the devastating Affordable Care act to one to lower the amount of restrictions that President Obama's Administration has placed on our 2nd Amendment rights to one to encourage free trade in order to better the lives of the American people. I ask you, America - is that what you want in a President? Do you want a President who will repeal the ACA and replace it with something sustainable, who will preserve our nation's 2nd Amendment rights whatever it takes, who will promote free trade in order to improve our nation's economy and boost the quality of living for all Americans? I can't answer that question for you, America. You have to answer it yourself. But I promise, America - if you do make the right choice, our nation will be forever grateful. Thank you, Des Moines, and God bless America!"

Saturday, January 30:

- Senator Cruz travels to Sioux Falls, Iowa, where he meets supporters throughout the morning and participates in three stump speeches.

- Senator Cruz spends the afternoon attending a variety of rallies around the city, convincing the people of Sioux Falls that Cruz is the most determined, principled, conservative, and electable candidate in the GOP field.

- Senator Cruz makes another keynote address in the evening, discusses his stances on traditions, values, and religious freedom. The speech, attended by more than one thousand fellow social conservatives, is widely seen as a huge success for the Cruz campaign.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #422 on: October 01, 2015, 12:24:17 AM »

Advertisement 1

Iowa. One of the greatest states in the Union.

What do the people of Iowa want?

Does Iowa want a broken health care system that makes health insurance more expensive for millions of Americans and denies coverage in full for millions more or does Iowa want a common-sense, pragmatic health care system that boosts the economy, provides real health coverage for the American people, and lowers health care prices for middle-class Americans?

Does Iowa want its 2nd Amendment rights to be taken away and restricted by the government, or does Iowa want the government to allow the people of America to use their rights freely and without unreasonable restraint?

Does Iowa want its religious liberties to be taken away by the government or does Iowa want the government to mean what it says when it says "In God We Trust"?

Does Iowa want a bureaucratic, overly-complicated taxation system that punishes those who help the economy the most or does Iowa want a simple, low tax across the board that rewards economic success?

It is not up to politicians, but up to the people of Iowa themselves to answer these questions.

But if there's one thing you should know, it's that Ted Cruz will do whatever it takes to fight for the rights, freedoms, and liberties of the American people.

Make your choice. Cruise with Cruz in 2016.

_______

Played in:

/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #423 on: October 01, 2015, 12:31:55 AM »

Endorsements Requested:

- Senator John Cornyn
- Governor Greg Abbott
- Fmr. Governor Rick Perry
- Fmr. Governor Mike Huckabee
- Neurosurgeon Ben Carson
- Fmr. Governor Sarah Palin
- Senator Joni Ernst
- Senator Thom Tillis
- Senator Tim Scott
- Senator David Perdue
- Senator Roger Wicker
- Senator Richard Shelby
- Senator Jeff Sessions
- Governor Phil Bryant
- Radio Host Rush Limbaugh
- Governor Nikki Haley
- Governor Bobby Jindal
- Senator Tom Cotton
- Congressman Steve King
- Congressman Steve Scalise

(Also, do I have Trump already because his player endorsed me? If not, I would like to trade out Roger Wicker for Trump.)
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #424 on: October 01, 2015, 12:33:34 AM »

For organizational purposes, there are seven posts for the Cruz campaign this round.

1. Campaign Schedule Pt 1
2. Campaign Schedule Pt 2
3. Campaign Schedule Pt 3
4. Campaign Schedule Pt 4
5. Iowa Ad
6. Endorsements Requested
7. This

Thanks! Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length