Transableism.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:06:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Transableism.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Transableism.  (Read 2651 times)
RTX
Rookie
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2015, 11:08:13 AM »

I see no difference between this guy wanting to cut off his arm and another guy wanting to mutilate himself between the legs because he feels like a woman. Both probably have some sort of chemical imbalance that is not yet well understood.

i see no difference between you and a bucket of elephant turds, but you don't hear me complaining about that
That's cute…good one
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2015, 11:09:37 AM »

I see no difference between this guy wanting to cut off his arm and another guy wanting to mutilate himself between the legs because he feels like a woman. Both probably have some sort of chemical imbalance that is not yet well understood.

In a way, aren't we all chemical imbalances? Smiley
RTX
Rookie
United States

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2015, 11:22:59 AM »
« Edited: June 05, 2015, 11:24:44 AM by RTX »

Yes, but to what point? A lot of mental health issues result from chemical imbalances, but it's well understood and people are helped with medication or by other means - not from having to undergo a major physical transformation.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2015, 11:35:19 AM »

Yes, but to what point? A lot of mental health issues result from chemical imbalances, but it's well understood and people are helped with medication or by other means - not from having to undergo a major physical transformation.

Wow, I'm feel privileged that we have a medical expert on the forum! I mean your advice is directly contradicted by basically every association of doctors and pschyatrists out there, but what do those hacks know anyway? They clearly don't have your cunning intuition to make didactic statements based on absolutely no evidence. Give this man a Nobel Prize, friends.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies