Krol/Altsomn: Statement Forthcoming
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 01:42:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Krol/Altsomn: Statement Forthcoming
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Krol/Altsomn: Statement Forthcoming  (Read 3086 times)
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 01, 2015, 10:06:59 PM »
« edited: June 21, 2015, 09:11:53 PM by NE Speaker DKrol »

DKrol (CR-MA)/Altsomn Stmarken (Fed-ME)
The June 2015 Center-Right Coalition Ticket

Thank you to all who gave their support
Former Lincoln Assemblyman & Lt. Gov. RGN
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix
E: 2.31, S: 4.47

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 10:08:17 PM »

ENDORSED!
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2015, 10:16:29 PM »

Thank you very much!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 10:17:18 PM »

Endorsed, without a doubt. I think it's truly fantastic to see both of you taking on this challenge!
twistory123
Rookie
Peru

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 10:27:29 PM »

Endorsed
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2015, 10:27:59 PM »

Endorsed, without a doubt. I think it's truly fantastic to see both of you taking on this challenge!

Thank you both very much!
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2015, 10:32:37 PM »

It's time for new leadership
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2015, 06:55:21 AM »

We're pleased to release our first campaign poster:

rpryor03
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2015, 09:46:30 AM »

Endorsed
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2015, 12:11:15 PM »

Thank you!
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2015, 02:52:36 PM »

Endorsed!
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2015, 03:03:35 PM »

Thank you!
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2015, 03:10:32 PM »

Department of Game Moderation
June 3, 2015
Nyman, D.C.

Directive II

It is hereby directed that one DKrol, gender unknown, shall be, for all game moderation purposes, refereed to as Bongbong.

Dave Bless Atlasia and this Wise Decision.

/-/ Kalwejt
Game Moderator of the Republic
Gekkonidae
Rookie

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2015, 11:20:56 PM »

Endorsed uwu
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2015, 04:53:18 PM »

Okay, Bongbong, let's get serious.

I will ask you a bunch of questions. I want them responded immediatelly:

1. Are you still a virgin?
2. What is the meaning of life?
3. Your assesment of Ferdinand E. Marcos' administration?
4. Bronisław Komorowski with or without mustache?
5. Have you ever ate anything really disgusting?
6. If so, what that was?
7. Do you think bronyism should become a capital crime in Atlasia?
8. Opinion of Mieszko I Tanglefoot?
9. What makes you think you can possibly do better than bore as President?
10. This post needs section 10.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2015, 05:58:52 PM »
« Edited: June 04, 2015, 06:06:50 PM by Pacific Speaker Türkisblau »

3. What is your assessment of Ferdinand E. Marcos' administration?
4. Bronisław Komorowski with or without a mustache?
5. Have you ever eaten anything really disgusting?
6. If so, what was it?
7. Do you think Bronyism should become a capital crime in Atlasia?
10. This post needs a tenth section.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2015, 06:52:42 PM »

3. What is your assessment of Ferdinand E. Marcos' administration?
4. Bronisław Komorowski with or without a mustache?
5. Have you ever eaten anything really disgusting?
6. If so, what was it?
7. Do you think Bronyism should become a capital crime in Atlasia?
10. This post needs a tenth section.

Thank you, my friend.
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2015, 07:39:32 PM »

Department of Game Moderation
June 3, 2015
Nyman, D.C.

Directive II

It is hereby directed that one DKrol, gender unknown, shall be, for all game moderation purposes, refereed to as Bongbong.

Dave Bless Atlasia and this Wise Decision.

/-/ Kalwejt
Game Moderator of the Republic

Too much interest in the Philippine history?
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2015, 02:16:16 AM »

Are we going to hear anything about your views, your campaign or your plans for Atlasia?
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2015, 07:10:54 AM »

I'd like to extend the deepest sympathies from both myself and my running mate to President Bore. We both wish him a speedy recovery from this terrible act.

3. Your assesment of Ferdinand E. Marcos' administration?
4. Bronisław Komorowski with or without mustache?
5. Have you ever ate anything really disgusting?
6. If so, what that was?
7. Do you think bronyism should become a capital crime in Atlasia?
10. This post needs section 10.

1. Maybe
2. 42.
3. Nearly everyone who takes a democratic election and uses it to rule as an iron-fisted dictator under martial law is a poor leader, in my opinion.
4. Without.
5. Yes.
6. Broccoli Rabe.
7. While I do not personally take part in Bronyism, I do not think that it should be a capital crime.
8. I do not have one.
9. I think that I can be a better president than Bore for a single, major reason. I am not a politician. I've not even spent a full term in the Northeast Assembly, and I've only won one election. All of my service has been at the regional level giving me a different view on how matters should be handled. President Bore has done a good job, but I think that I can do better.
10. People with OCD thank you.

Are we going to hear anything about your views, your campaign or your plans for Atlasia?

My running mate and I will both be speaking at a rally shortly, where we lay out the above.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2015, 09:49:19 AM »

Northeast Assemblyman Atlsomn Stmarken (Fed-ME) takes the stage with his family at the first DKrol/Altsomn rally in Houston, Texas.

"Good evening, my fellow Atlasians.

It is curious times we're living in our country. Times in which it is not unusual, in the middle of our democratic process, to hear that the choice has already been made, even a long time before an election is held. Curious indeed, specially coming from those who have been part of this beautiful country for a long time.

But history, my friends, gives us many important lessons. It teaches us, for example, that times change. That many times, when we most think that things will go a certain direction, the road turns around and goes the other way. And more than usually, for those who seek a new way, it only takes a little courage to make history.

Courage achieved, and I have no doubt in my mind about that, a great success by introducing Speaker DKrol into the road to the Presidency. Speaker DKrol is someone I've had the honor to work with, and if one word could describe him from his first day in office, that should be courage. And this is why I am now so honored to be his running mate.

Atlasia is a great country, and there's no other place I'd like to belong to. And one of the things that make Atlasia great is its cultural diversity, which comes from the identity of our regions. Regions that despite its differences, hold dearly the idea of being part of one only country. And the first commitment of the DKrol/Altsomn administration will be to the regions and its people. To the prosperity and success of our regions.

Thank you all, and Dave bless Atlasia!

It is now my please to introduce the next President of Atlasia - DKrol!"

Northeast Assembly Speaker DKrol (CR-MA) takes a moment to assemble his notes before speaking at the first DKrol/Altsomn Rally in Houston, Texas.

"Hello!

Thank you for that great introduction and welcome! I'm so glad to be here in Houston, with you, my fellow Atlasians, and with my running mate, Altsomn!

Some months ago, Governor Sawx approached me and asked me if I'd be interested in filling a vacancy in the Northeast Assembly. Governor Sawx is a member of The People's Party. The fact that he came to me and offered me the position, a position I hadn't expressed interest in or asked for at all, over all of the members of his own party in the region, speaks volumes.

Being sworn in to the Assembly for only a few hours, I received the unanimous support of the Assembly in my bid for Speaker of the Assembly. The Assembly is dominated by members of the Left - TPP and Labor currently hold 3 out of those 5 Assembly seats and, at the time, held 4. I received the support from all of them as a member of Civic Renewal.

In April, I stood for election for the Northeast Assembly. The Northeast is a region dominated by the Left. Based on the most recent information from the Census Bureau 21 of the 42 registered voters in the Northeast are either members of TPP or Labor. In that April election, two candidates from the Right won the most votes - Altsomn and myself.

Some have written off my campaign as a 'Sacrificial Lamb' of sorts. Some have already crowned President Bore as a two-term president. One citizen went as far as to suggest we cancel the elections all together because President Bore is 'by far the best candidate for and on the job as President'. I think we've proven already that President Bore is not a shoe in for another term. A poll conducted by Clyde showed President Bore barely squeaking out 50% of the vote. In that poll, Senator Cris was listed as my running mate. I'm sure that, once a proper poll is conducted with Altsomn on the ticket we will be in an even better position. We will also be releasing our formal platform, or manifesto as some say, later this week, something that I'm sure will help the Undecided Atlasians in making up their minfs.

One thing is certain - This election will not be a cake walk. It will be a hard fought battle from both sides.

And I look forward to it.

Thank you all and Dave Bless!"
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2015, 10:15:11 AM »

Some months ago, Governor Sawx approached me and asked me if I'd be interested in filling a vacancy in the Northeast Assembly. Governor Sawx is a member of The People's Party. The fact that he came to me and offered me the position, a position I hadn't expressed interest in or asked for at all, over all of the members of his own party in the region, speaks volumes.

DIdn't you join  the Federalists, leave because they were crap, join TPP, and then left to jump on the CR bandwagon.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
[/quote]

DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2015, 10:34:13 AM »

DIdn't you join  the Federalists, leave because they were crap, join TPP, and then left to jump on the CR bandwagon.

[/quote]

I joined the Federalists when I first registered - then realized that they were dying. I then turned to TPP, which was very welcoming and open. However, I felt out of place for much of the time there. When Civic Renewal was founded, I felt that they better aligned with my views, something that I still feel. Governor Sawx came to me and offered me the position after I had left TPP.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2015, 11:00:06 AM »

I joined the Federalists when I first registered - then realized that they were dying. I then turned to TPP, which was very welcoming and open. However, I felt out of place for much of the time there. When Civic Renewal was founded, I felt that they better aligned with my views, something that I still feel. Governor Sawx came to me and offered me the position after I had left TPP.
[/quote]

If they're dying why do you have their candidate as your running mate?
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2015, 11:01:51 AM »

If they're dying why do you have their candidate as your running mate?
[/quote]

The party itself was dying and is, in my opinion, still struggling. That does not reflect on the individual people within the party.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies