Muslims arrest 40 Christians for praying (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:35:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Muslims arrest 40 Christians for praying (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Muslims arrest 40 Christians for praying  (Read 4114 times)
Banana Republic
Rookie

« on: April 29, 2005, 07:20:39 PM »

If one more person tries to tell me Islam is a religion of peace and love, I think I might just lay them out.

That's what happens when people take religion way too seriously.
Banana Republic
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2005, 07:38:10 PM »
« Edited: April 29, 2005, 07:40:33 PM by Banana Republic »

I love how you changed "Saudis" to "Muslims", as if these people are representative of Muslims as a whole.

I also love how you paid absolutely no attention to the fact that even those who are the "wrong" kind of Islam also have a lot of problems.  If these people are supposed to be representative of all of Islam, then it seems to me that there would be an awful lot of self-hating Muslims.

Oh, and never mind that part buried deep in the article that talks about a European Muslim preacher who spoke out against the condemnation of Jews and Christians.  I also like how you ignored this paragraph:

Within worldwide Sunni Islam, followers of Saudi Arabia’s extremist Wahhabi ideology remain a distinct minority. This is evident from the millions of Muslims who have chosen to make America their home and are upstanding, law-abiding citizens and neighbors. It was just such concerned Muslims who first brought these publications to the attention of Freedom House. They did so in the hope of “freeing their communities from ideological strangulation.”

Honestly, do you people actually read these things or do you just skim them until you feel that your opinion has been verified?

Try to be a homosexual in a state school in London. Then you can tell me this sort of behaviour isn't representative of Muslims as a whole.
Banana Republic
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2005, 09:57:58 AM »

no, although celebrating an end to a war the US should've never got in is not celebrating the deaths of Americans.

May Day is tommorow though.

Yeah, your kind of holiday no doubt. Did you celebrate that other great achievement of communism that had its anniversary on the 26th? Chernobyl. lol

What about Three Mile Island? Great achievement for capitalism!

How many people died in Three Mile Island?(I seriously don't know)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies