Syrian Troops Leave Lebanon (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:17:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Syrian Troops Leave Lebanon (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Syrian Troops Leave Lebanon  (Read 1114 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

« on: April 28, 2005, 01:15:34 AM »

yes, you're right, most of the terrorist groups just use Palestine as an excuse and couldn't care less about them. Regardless, an independent Palestinean state is the only way to get any peace in that region, the only logical starting point. The current withdrawl of population from certain areas is a good start, but Palestinean independence is also neccesary. Since Arafat can't block everything anymore I would hope more progress is possible, even though I'm not at all a fan of Sharon the war criminal.

I on the left, do not hate Israel. I do however hate lots of its actions, and the current Likud government. They need to get back to the days of a true statesman like Rabin.

Unfortunately the Peres government couldn't withstand a constant barrage of suicide bombings. Those attacks were the biggest ally Likud could ever have hoped for. The two real sides to the Israel-Palestinian questions aren't the Isrealis and Palestinians but the sane people vs the warmongers. That's what I've always argued since knowing of this issue in 1998 and that's what I will always argue.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies