Syrian Troops Leave Lebanon (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:22:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Syrian Troops Leave Lebanon (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Syrian Troops Leave Lebanon  (Read 1123 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: April 27, 2005, 12:46:48 PM »

I don't have any problem with the territory of Israel, but they are occupying the Palestinean territories and Golan Heights. They should pull out of the Palestinean areas and allow for the formation of a Palestinean state. Golan Heights is more complicated.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2005, 10:21:59 PM »

yes, you're right, most of the terrorist groups just use Palestine as an excuse and couldn't care less about them. Regardless, an independent Palestinean state is the only way to get any peace in that region, the only logical starting point. The current withdrawl of population from certain areas is a good start, but Palestinean independence is also neccesary. Since Arafat can't block everything anymore I would hope more progress is possible, even though I'm not at all a fan of Sharon the war criminal.

I on the left, do not hate Israel. I do however hate lots of its actions, and the current Likud government. They need to get back to the days of a true statesman like Rabin.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies