2016 Election Game: Campaign Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:36:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016 Election Game: Campaign Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2016 Election Game: Campaign Thread  (Read 36902 times)
rpryor03
Bahamas

« on: March 07, 2015, 08:11:36 PM »

John Kasich Campaign Schedule October 1-7

As Governor of Ohio, I have taken a state that was broke and in debt to a state that is debt free and has over one billion dollars in our rainy day fund. As the House Budget Committee Chair, I was the architect of one of the first balanced budgets in a long time. If you elect me as your President, I will return our finances to a fiscally stable space.

October 1-3
Barnstorming in Iowa

October 4
Rest Day

October 5-7
Barnstorming in New Hampshire
rpryor03
Bahamas

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 01:58:09 PM »

Kasich Campaign Schedule October 8-14

John Kasich campaigns in Iowa with Senator Pete Dominici.

-----------------------------------

Kasich Ad: Fiscal Responsibility

Rep. David Joyce: Friends, the US national debt is over 18 trillion dollars.

Rep. Pat Tiberi: Due to excessive spending over the last seven years, the debt has nearly doubled. It has to stop.

Speaker Cliff Rosenberg: Fortunately for us, John Kasich is battle-tested and ready to fix the problem.

Senator Rob Portman: John Kasich believes in balancing the budget and making the US debt free.

Senator Pete Dominici: As Chair of the House Budget Committee, John Kasich worked with me so that we could create the last balanced budget.

Speaker John Boehner: With your vote, Governor John Kasich can balance our budget, pay off our debts, and restore fiscal sanity to our nation.

Governor Kasich: With your help, we can take America back. I'm John Kasich, and I approve this message.

(Airing in IA, NH, and SC)
rpryor03
Bahamas

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 07:13:59 PM »

Kasich will barnstorm in IA, NH, and SC. Ads will run. Etc, etc, etc. Sorry for the crap schedule.
rpryor03
Bahamas

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 08:00:53 AM »

Kasich Debate Answers

1. What will you do as president to combat ISIS and other terrorist groups? Do you agree with how the Obama administration has handled this issue?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

2. In recent years, relations between the US and Israel have become more strained. What would you do to improve relations and also resolve the dispute between the Israelis and the Palestinians?

3. Voters overwhelmingly favor an increase in the minimum wage, and multiple states have taken action on this. Do you favor increasing the minimum wage, and if so, by how much?

4. Do you agree with President Obama's executive order last year on immigration? What is your plan to reform the country's immigration system?

5. Out of all the other people on this stage, who would you most want to have in your Cabinet, and for what position?

rpryor03
Bahamas

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2015, 03:41:28 PM »

Well, VP Quayle, I served as Chairman of the House Budget Committee from 1995 to 2001. During that time, I was the main architect of the Balanced Budget of 1997, which saw our Budget go from a deficit of -$163 billion to a surplus of $236 billion. As Governor of Ohio, I have fully eliminated our budget deficit, as well as lower our unemployment rate.

Kasich Schedule

2 Days: Barnstorm in IA (With Tom Emmer, Aaron Schock, Larry Pressler, and John Kline)
2 Days: Barnstorm in NH (With Scott Brown)
2 Days: Barnstorm in SC (With Ed Gillespie)
1 Day: Barnstorm in FL (With Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, Ed Gillespie, and Pete Dominici)
rpryor03
Bahamas

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2015, 05:36:40 PM »

MAJOR KASICH ANNOUNCEMENT

Friends, it's been a long road. Today marks the end of it. After the passing of my dear friend, Gov. Walker, the Campaign Trail is simply too dangerous. I have two beautiful daughters, Emma and Reese, and I would like to be there for them as they graduate high school, go to college, and to eventually give them away at their weddings. With my security feeling threatened, I will withdraw from the race for President. Even though my term as Governor will be over in 2018, I will stay active in politics, and work for the good of Ohio and America. As such, I am proud to endorse my very good friend, Governor Jeb Bush of Florida. Thank you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies