whats going on?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:01:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  whats going on?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: whats going on?  (Read 5159 times)
CmdrBond
Rookie

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 13, 2004, 12:39:29 PM »

i have just joined this site not but 3 days ago and i was wondering...who won the "elections"...who is the fearless leader of this site?Huh?
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2004, 12:40:48 PM »

i have just joined this site not but 3 days ago and i was wondering...who won the "elections"...who is the fearless leader of this site?Huh?

Nym90 is.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2004, 12:43:58 PM »

Welcome to the boards! You can register to vote once you reach 18 posts! You'd be welcome in the Republican Party.
ShapeShifter

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2004, 12:47:40 PM »

Welcome to the boards! You can register to vote once you reach 18 posts! You'd be welcome in the Republican Party.

Or the Progressive Party Smiley
CmdrBond
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2004, 12:54:10 PM »

well thank you to everyone who has welcomed me to the site...and sorry im republican only...i dont change parties....well to the president to the site....you have my allegiance....(if your a democrat...lets all hope for an impeachment...lol)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2004, 01:04:26 PM »

Nym90 is a Democrat.

The last election was fought between Nym90 of Michigan and his running mate Harry of Mississippi and Supersoulty of Pennsylvania and his running mate, then former Democrat, now once again Democrat, Demrepdan of Illinois. The election was won by the Democratic ticket by a margin of one vote. Smiley It was a very exciting election night...

And I forgot to welcome you to the forum! Smiley Welcome to the forum!
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2004, 01:06:33 PM »

http://ukconstitution.net/atlas/
Michael Z
Mike
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -5.88, S: -4.72

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2004, 01:09:37 PM »

Welcome to the forum, CmdrBond! Smiley
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2004, 01:20:16 PM »

welcome
Emsworth
Lord Emsworth
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2004, 02:04:57 PM »

Nym90 is a Democrat.

The last election was fought between Nym90 of Michigan and his running mate Harry of Mississippi and Supersoulty of Pennsylvania and his running mate, then former Democrat, now once again Democrat, Demrepdan of Illinois. The election was won by the Democratic ticket by a margin of one vote. Smiley It was a very exciting election night...

The one vote, incidentally, belongs to the Progressive Party now.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2004, 02:05:39 PM »

Nym90 is a Democrat.

The one vote, incidentally, belongs to the Progressive Party now.

Lol...a lot of things have changed since then.
CmdrBond
Rookie

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2004, 03:39:10 PM »

alright thanks once again for all the welcomes...i hope the democrat president is doing a good job.....so by how many votes did supersoulty loose by???...and why didnt you guys want him in as president???...so is there some kind of congress that goes with all this stuff???...and how long are the terms?Huh
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2004, 03:40:19 PM »

1 vote, he lost by 1 vote.

We are holding senatorial elections soon. Terms are 4 months long.
CmdrBond
Rookie

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2004, 03:46:55 PM »

WOW...one vote..to bad i wasnt on here then...he has my vote...what do you have to do to run for such office?Huh...i cant believe it one stinkin vote....well i hope he voted for himself...lol
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2004, 03:48:30 PM »

you have to have 18 posts to be eligible to vote, then you post in the thread titled "Register!" stating your name, state and party.

To run for senate (and i think governor) you need 30 posts, to run for President, I think it is 51, you need to be a "junior member" at least, I think that is 51 votes.
CmdrBond
Rookie

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2004, 03:51:27 PM »

thanks
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2004, 04:01:51 PM »

WOW...one vote..to bad i wasnt on here then...he has my vote...what do you have to do to run for such office?Huh...i cant believe it one stinkin vote....well i hope he voted for himself...lol

Well, one Republican logged on a few hours too late, and another thought the election was over and posted an apology for not voting before it was over, but he also missed it. Smiley
CmdrBond
Rookie

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2004, 04:05:48 PM »

damn whats wrong with you republicans.....dont you know that voting is a must...a must....this site could have been managed by a very good republican....oh well next time...
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2004, 04:06:53 PM »

damn whats wrong with you republicans.....dont you know that voting is a must...a must....this site could have been managed by a very good republican....oh well next time...

The last election was very exciting. I am hoping the 2nd one will be equally good.
CmdrBond
Rookie

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2004, 04:12:37 PM »

well i hope for the same...i need some help here..and you seem to help out alot...how do i check my status...like how i can see how far away i am from becoming something better then a newbie...you know what i mean....how i upgrade...and then i can run for an office..you know what i mean?
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2004, 04:19:51 PM »

it says how many posts you have under your name, when you get to 18 you can vote, when you get to 30 you can run for senator or governor and 51 you can run for president, although you have to win primaries to become your party's presidential candidate.
CmdrBond
Rookie

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2004, 04:23:52 PM »

oh ok then i better get out there and post as many messages as i can i guess...thanks to everyone who is helping me out...
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2004, 04:31:41 PM »

oh ok then i better get out there and post as many messages as i can i guess...thanks to everyone who is helping me out...

A small tip. Some of your posts ought to be out-side the fantasy election. They are supposed to be for the members of the site, not an independent entity, if you see what I mean.
ShapeShifter

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2004, 04:35:19 PM »

A small tip. Some of your posts ought to be out-side the fantasy election. They are supposed to be for the members of the site, not an independent entity, if you see what I mean.

*cough* troll *cough* Grin
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2004, 05:13:33 PM »

The last election was very exciting. I am hoping the 2nd one will be equally good.

esp. with the Progs Smiley
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies