Underage Sex Morality
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 09:33:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Underage Sex Morality
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: Underage Sex Morality  (Read 13667 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 19, 2005, 04:33:36 PM »

Opebo, of course. He's a pedophile. But a very close second would be Bandit, who believes that Bush stole every state Kerry lost.

Two points on this libel:

1) You have no evidence.  I'm assuming you propose that anyone who wants to lower the age of consent wishes to have sex with children.  Obviously this is faulty logic, and besides, lowering said age to 12 would not effect children, only post-pubescent sexually adult persons.

2) What does this issue have to do with being a 'nut'? 

opebo youve done more than simply advocate a reduction in the age of consent.

1.  you consider child molesters freedom fighters

Actually I was always trumpeting drug dealers as freedom fighters.  Though I would agree that child 'molesters' are certainly fighting state intereference with their freedom.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

No, my main point was the lad was 13 or 14 at the time!  How absurd to call that strapping, horny lad a 'child'!  MJ just wanked him off - what the hell harm is there in that?   This is my point about sexual maturity = puberty.  The pay factor was just to remind people that it was all very voluntary and consensual, and that it benefited the young man far more than it could possibly have 'harmed' him.  In all honesty how could anyone think that having sex is harmful?
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2005, 04:35:26 PM »

In all honesty how could anyone think that having sex is harmful?

How about rape victims?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2005, 04:51:48 PM »

In all honesty how could anyone think that having sex is harmful?

How about rape victims?

Well, in that case it isn't sex itself that is a negative thing, it is the physical attack.  Sex in and of itself - certainly whenever entered into voluntarily - is likely to be an enjoyable thing, on balance.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2005, 04:52:50 PM »

No, my main point was the lad was 13 or 14 at the time!  How absurd to call that strapping, horny lad a 'child'!  MJ just wanked him off - what the hell harm is there in that?   This is my point about sexual maturity = puberty.  The pay factor was just to remind people that it was all very voluntary and consensual, and that it benefited the young man far more than it could possibly have 'harmed' him.  In all honesty how could anyone think that having sex is harmful?

The spokesman for N.A.M.B.L.A. Bangkok chapter lets his voice be heard.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2005, 04:56:40 PM »

Well, in that case it isn't sex itself that is a negative thing, it is the physical attack.  Sex in and of itself - certainly whenever entered into voluntarily - is likely to be an enjoyable thing, on balance.

You really don't have a clue, do you?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2005, 04:58:51 PM »

Would you have minded being wanked off by someone of your sexual preference at 13 or 14?  I suspect not.

Btw, while I don't share NAMBLA's predelictions, I do applaud their fight for freedom.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2005, 04:59:56 PM »

You really don't have a clue, do you?

About what  you think about sex?  Hard to say.  Apparently you (and most prudes), think it is an unpleasant, shameful thing.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2005, 05:00:28 PM »

Would you have minded being wanked off by someone of your sexual preference at 13 or 14?  I suspect not.

Btw, while I don't share NAMBLA's predelictions, I do applaud their fight for freedom.

Another classic opebo quote.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2005, 05:04:07 PM »

About what  you think about sex?  Hard to say.  Apparently you (and most prudes), think it is an unpleasant, shameful thing.

I think it's unpleasant and shameful when it is used to abuse someone else.

If you lived over here, I could get you arrested you know...
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2005, 05:06:06 PM »

Another classic opebo quote.

I think I have to go take a shower.  You are one disgusting dude, Opebo.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2005, 05:08:10 PM »

For what?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2005, 05:12:43 PM »

And I still have the most votes for biggest nut on the forum?
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2005, 05:15:43 PM »

In all honesty how could anyone think that me having sex with little boys is harmful?

Okay dude, step away from the child
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2005, 05:18:18 PM »

Uh that doesn't match the link.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2005, 05:18:33 PM »

Do you mean to imply that certain opinions or speech can get one arrested in the UK?   
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2005, 05:19:26 PM »

Do you mean to imply that certain opinions or speech can get one arrested in the UK?   

Not as such.

Question: have you or have you not bragged about having anal sex with prostitutes?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2005, 05:20:09 PM »

Thank you Marxist.  Jake is a pathetic religio-troll, not much use in acknowledging his little fakeries.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2005, 05:21:42 PM »

Thank you Marxist.  Jake is a pathetic religio-troll, not much use in acknowledging his little fakeries.

Geez, no one is playing this game anymore? 
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2005, 05:22:11 PM »

Not as such.

Question: have you or have you not bragged about having anal sex with prostitutes?

I have not!   I have certainly said that such activities are  highly enjoyable, but I was careful not to phrase it in any way which would provide evidence that I had done so (as if forum chats could be 'evidence').   Anyway, are you saying that prostitution is illegal in the  UK?  Or anal sex?  Or talking about it? 
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2005, 05:26:12 PM »

It is still illegal for heterosexuals to have anal sex in the U.K (it's technically Gross Indecency) although I should add that I don't think anyone's been prosecuted cos of it for years.

And yes, prostitution is illegal. Well observed.

Interestingly, most niche sexual practices are illegal. And as R v Brown shows, the law don't *always* turn a blind eye...
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2005, 05:28:33 PM »

It is still illegal for heterosexuals to have anal sex in the U.K (it's technically Gross Indecency) although I should add that I don't think anyone's been prosecuted cos of it for years.

And yes, prostitution is illegal. Well observed.

Interestingly, most niche sexual practices are illegal. And as R v Brown shows, the law don't *always* turn a blind eye...

What do you mean 'well observed'?  That the police try to prevent prostitution?  I have noted that the UK is a lot more loose about allowing prostitution to exist than most parts of the US.

In any case, I doubt that saying to some bored git in a chatroom that you had anal sex with someone would constitute evidence in a court of law.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2005, 05:33:47 PM »

What do you mean 'well observed'?  That the police try to prevent prostitution?

No, that it's against the law. Pimps get arrested quite a bit though... and put away for a loooooong time...

Maybe not. But it might be enough to get you arrested. And that would be fun enough.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2005, 05:38:35 PM »

Wow.  Just wow.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2005, 05:39:09 PM »

What do you mean 'well observed'?  That the police try to prevent prostitution?

No, that it's against the law. Pimps get arrested quite a bit though... and put away for a loooooong time...

That's awful.  It is tragic what sacrifices freedom fighters have to make in these dark days of social control.

Maybe not. But it might be enough to get you arrested. And that would be fun enough.

Aren't you breaking some rules by threatening me?
Anyway, why do you hate freedom so much?[/quote]
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2005, 05:39:18 PM »

Any objections to this being split?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies