Opinion of Roundhouse
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 07:19:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Opinion of Roundhouse
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Roundhouse
Freedom Show

Horrible Show

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 2

Author Topic: Opinion of Roundhouse  (Read 182 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 09, 2014, 11:50:08 AM »

I remember being pretty nostalgic about this show and believing it was one of the most mature and underrated shows on Nickelodean at the time. It's more unknown, someone on Reddit's r/ObscureMedia described the early 90s SNICK lineup as "Three early 90s Nickelodean classics and Roundhouse" but I remember liking the style and production value. Well it's all on YouTube and actually it's pretty cheesy. Like for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNXB93FZbvY Take a look at the musical number at 3:22. Wow.

And yeah if you watch more episodes you'll see just about every one had something like that in it. But it's also full of adult references that are pretty funny seeing today (They even had a joke about Hillary Clinton in a Playboy, a "left of centerfold"), the show was willing to actually talk about sex unlike basically every other Nick show ever, and a lot of the skits are funny. So it's a FS, but unlike Pete & Pete, not likely to be one you can watch a marathon of, in truth a couple nostalgia trip episodes are enough.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies