CO: PPP says Gardner+3 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:46:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2014 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  2014 Senatorial Election Polls
  CO: PPP says Gardner+3 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CO: PPP says Gardner+3  (Read 4769 times)
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« on: October 21, 2014, 03:20:14 PM »

Buck was ahead +3.0; Gardner is ahead +3.8 and gaining right now. (I'd also note that Udall was ahead +12.5 in 2008 and only won +10.3, even as Obama significantly underperformed in polling; we can't rule out, based on Udall's history, that it is Gardner polls are underestimating).

Also, +8 on the generic ballot looks fantastic for our chances at the state legislature. If Beauprez pulls it out, we could have a trifecta and bring the Midwestern reform efforts of Snyder and Walker to Colorado.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 03:53:49 PM »

If Republicans get the trifecta, the overreach will be huge. Beauprez thinks Obama wasn't even born here, so you can imagine what sort of craziness him and Republican legislature would come up with. That would destroy Republicans in 2016.

Oh, lots would be accomplished. And I'm sure Beauprez would be in as much trouble as Snyder and Walker are in. (Depending on to what extent the Democratic bench is destroyed, y'all might even be in store for a Branstad/Kasich situation. But I'm fantasizing right now -- Beauprez, unlike Gardner, has yet to even pull away from his Democratic opponent.)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies