The White Army
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 06:13:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The White Army
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The White Army  (Read 463 times)
Potus
Potus2036

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 03, 2014, 10:12:22 PM »

Political opportunists and revolutionary scum jeopardize the centuries of building, the centuries of growth and prosperity, the centuries of stability that the flag has afforded her citizens. In the name of artificial care or concern for the people, revolutionaries commit heinous crimes against those who work hard and get ahead. Equally as disturbing, the political opportunists, supposedly acting in the name of stability, declare marshall law and overrule the will of the people. Neither of these sides have the consent of the governed.

However, as has been known throughout history, unfettered liberty leads to absolute tyranny. During my time at the Department of External Affairs, I worked closely with intelligence agents dealing with issues in the Middle East. They have come home. They are now in service of the White Army, the force of proper and true Atlasian values.

I do not wish to rule as king. I do not wish to supersede the will of the people. I do not wish to subjugate you. My only wish is that the White Army, supported by legions of citizens from sea to shining sea, will have your support in ending the ongoing division. Control your communities, protect your families, and serve your country.

If we can unite under our founding principles, I have no doubt that Atlasia's best days are ahead of us. Fight the good fight, and God Bless the Republic of Atlasia.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 10:15:59 PM »

The fascist bandits who join this so-called "White Army" are only riding to their own deaths at the hands of the united working men and women of the People's Republic of Atlasia.

Also, "marshall law" is not a thing.
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 10:20:20 PM »

The fascist bandits who join this so-called "White Army" are only riding to their own deaths at the hands of the united working men and women of the People's Republic of Atlasia.

Also, "marshall law" is not a thing.

You are a facade. You claim to have great concern for the "united working men and women" while you throw their country into chaos. While you imprison their elected leaders and silence political opposition. You are no friend of the average Atlasian.

Also, this is why I don't write anything of consequence on my cell phone.
Enderman
Jack Enderman
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 10:21:14 PM »

As par this:

I, TyrionTheImperialist, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

the whole revolution thing is unnecessary now. So yay unity?
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 10:24:44 PM »

Elements of Atlasian Intelligence have been dispatched for the personal protection of the presidential contenders, the elected governors of the regions, and the Senators who have not been in support of the revolution, and most importantly, the President of the Republic.. Peace be with the people of Atlasia.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 10:27:22 PM »

Lies. The Atlasian Intelligence is a branch of the Revolutionary Armed Forces and is working to apprehend the forces of reaction. Perhaps you have armed far-right thugs defending these class enemies, but no more.
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 10:45:09 PM »

The White Army calls upon the federal government, once it has returned to working condition, to swiftly and legally punish the seditious communists responsible for the chaos in our beautiful and just nation. As the Radical Republicans demanded at the close of the Civil War, we demand that the pain and suffering inflicted by these evil individuals not be forgotten.

The White Army calls for a Court of Sedition to be formed. This court, appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate, shall have the power to forcibly deregister any treasonous revolutionary. This must be done for our nation to heal.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2014, 10:49:02 PM »

Do not worry. The workers will organize trials for the reactionary elements, after which will come the public execution ceremonies.
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2014, 10:55:11 PM »

The White Army has no jurisdiction in the Republic of Atlasia, and I formally request you stand down and allow Secret Service, the National Guard, and the Army of Atlasia to perform the duties which the White Army claims to usurp. Please do not continue to act outside of this request, or you will be punished to the full extent of the law.
Potus
Potus2036

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2014, 11:15:06 PM »

The White Army has no jurisdiction in the Republic of Atlasia, and I formally request you stand down and allow Secret Service, the National Guard, and the Army of Atlasia to perform the duties which the White Army claims to usurp. Please do not continue to act outside of this request, or you will be punished to the full extent of the law.

A cessation of armed activity is now in effect. Community aid programs, such as medical care and other necessities, will continue.
President Tyrion
TyrionTheImperialist

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2014, 11:19:51 PM »

A cessation of armed activity is now in effect. Community aid programs, such as medical care and other necessities, will continue.

This is, of course, the best outcome.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies