Germany: SPD Minister-President wants to turn his Land into a theocracy (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:25:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Germany: SPD Minister-President wants to turn his Land into a theocracy (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is a reference to God in the constitution necessary in your opinion?
Yes.

No.

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 46

Author Topic: Germany: SPD Minister-President wants to turn his Land into a theocracy  (Read 4765 times)
ingemann
YaBB God

« on: September 13, 2014, 08:06:32 AM »

I'm pretty neutral on this. In principle, I wouldn't support doing it, but it's not something to get worked up about.
ingemann
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 01:18:59 PM »

I think the best solution to this would be a referendum.

Yes let one of Western Germany's poorest Länder waste money, time and publicity on a referendrum which everybody know will end with a Yay and less than half voting and will serve nothing except making people even more tired of politics than they are.
ingemann
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 07:25:40 AM »

I think the best solution to this would be a referendum.

Yes let one of Western Germany's poorest Länder waste money, time and publicity on a referendrum which everybody know will end with a Yay and less than half voting and will serve nothing except making people even more tired of politics than they are.

Why do you think a referendum would end with a yea?

Because the vast amount of the population wouldn't care and for people who cared about sh**ts like this, there are Christian culture warriors, conservatives, Social Democratic hacks, general reationary people and volk who just hate FDP than limp wristed latte drinkers or who the hell who would care enough about this issue to make a referendrum about it.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies