What are the 10 best SciFi/Mystery TV-shows right now in the US/Canada market ?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:50:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  What are the 10 best SciFi/Mystery TV-shows right now in the US/Canada market ?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What are the 10 best SciFi/Mystery TV-shows right now in the US/Canada market ?  (Read 244 times)
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 04, 2014, 02:56:27 AM »

Please give a good overview of 10 good shows you like and a few that are unwatchable.

Thx.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 03:25:19 AM »

I've heard good things about Arrow and Agents of Shield....the wife likes Orphan Black, but that's a BBC show so not sure if it fits.  Is the Walking Dead scifi enough?  That's pretty good (at least the first 2 seasons were).  She tried watching Defiance, but it's awfully weird.  True Blood just finished and by all accounts, was sh**t the last couple of seasons.  Warehouse 13 is the only one I care about at all (and I don't care that much), but it's ending this season.  Dr. Who of course...but again, BBC.  Gotham starts in the fall, might be good..might not be.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 10:09:46 PM »

I've heard good things about Arrow and Agents of Shield....the wife likes Orphan Black, but that's a BBC show so not sure if it fits.  Is the Walking Dead scifi enough?  That's pretty good (at least the first 2 seasons were).  She tried watching Defiance, but it's awfully weird.  True Blood just finished and by all accounts, was sh**t the last couple of seasons.  Warehouse 13 is the only one I care about at all (and I don't care that much), but it's ending this season.  Dr. Who of course...but again, BBC.  Gotham starts in the fall, might be good..might not be.

Orphan Black is Canadian, it's on Space in Canada. BBC America only broadcast it, I think.
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 08:34:31 AM »

I've given up on any new American sci-fi shows for now. After losing V, Terra Nova, and recently Revolution, I'm not hopeful that any good new sci-fi shows are going to stick unless they're on premium channel like HBO or Showtime. Two of those starred Elizabeth Mitchell, who I think is amazing, which only makes those cancellations even worse.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies