2008 Presidential Election: Game Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 10, 2024, 11:48:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2008 Presidential Election: Game Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34
Author Topic: 2008 Presidential Election: Game Thread  (Read 79598 times)
Former Lincoln Assemblyman & Lt. Gov. RGN
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix
E: 2.31, S: 4.47

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #750 on: December 05, 2014, 10:37:50 PM »

Really need an extension. Lot's of work to do before doing this.

Yes, can do. I was going to extend it anyway, I've some work that needs to be finished over the weekend. How about we push to Tuesday night?

Sounds ok.
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #751 on: December 06, 2014, 03:59:54 AM »

Yes, can do. I was going to extend it anyway, I've some work that needs to be finished over the weekend. How about we push to Tuesday night?

Sounds ok.

OOC: This is ok but if you are going to ask any debate questions can you post it by monday night? I'll be sure to do the same
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #752 on: December 06, 2014, 11:02:22 AM »

Upcoming Contests: March 5, 2008 (535 Delegates at stake)
Polling:

Texas Primary: Tossup (228 Delegates)
Lincoln: 47%
Bayh:    47%

Kansas Caucuses: Lean Lincoln (41 Delegates)
Lincoln: 50%
Bayh: 46%

South Dakota Primary: Lean Lincoln (23 Delegates)
Lincoln: 49%
Bayh: 45%

Ohio Primary: Lean Bayh (162 Delegates)
Bayh: 49%
Lincoln: 46%

Wyoming Caucuses: Solid Lincoln (18 Delegates)
Lincoln: 53%
Bayh: 44%

Puerto Rico Primary: Solid Bayh (63 Delegates)
Bayh: 55%
Lincoln: 44%

RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #753 on: December 06, 2014, 08:31:37 PM »

Sounds ok.

OOC: This is ok but if you are going to ask any debate questions can you post it by monday night? I'll be sure to do the same
Fine.
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #754 on: December 07, 2014, 08:07:00 AM »

Will start to post tomorrow morning.
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #755 on: December 08, 2014, 02:24:31 AM »

Lincoln Endorsements

State Sen. Kirk Watson

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee

Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland

Senator Bob Casey Jr.

Rep. Ruben Hinojosa

Gov. Kathleen Sebelius

Sen. Tim Johnson

Dennis Kucinich
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #756 on: December 08, 2014, 09:34:32 AM »

NEW ENDORSEMENTS

Fmr. OH Sen. John Glenn

OH Rep. Tim Ryan

Fmr. KS Gov. John W. Carlin

Fmr. TX Lt Gov. William P. Hobby, Jr.

Fmr. TX Gov. Dolph Briscoe

TX Rep. Silvestre Reyes

OH Rep. Marcy Kaptur
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #757 on: December 08, 2014, 09:47:56 AM »

Sounds ok.

I will first post my debate questions.
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #758 on: December 08, 2014, 09:55:19 AM »

QUESTIONS FOR SEN. LINCOLN

(I might add one later)

1. If you had to propose just one amendment to the Constitution, what would it be? (got this at http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/08/32-crowdsourced-questions-for-the-presidential-debates/261155/2/)

1. Will you allow the US to continue it's war against Afghanistan?
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #759 on: December 09, 2014, 01:48:53 AM »

To Senator Lincoln: Senator, you've proposed a series of new programs, one specifically at confronting poverty, as it will likely come up if you are the Democratic nominee, how do you propose paying for this and other programs and do you do it without raising taxes?

A lot of this can be found through prioritizing the budget of certain departments. There are a series of tax loopholes that I've highlighted in previous remarks - specifically, one in which country clubs have been able to file taxes as parks and save thousands - that I intend to close.

With regards to other tax hikes, I can not see a single reason to raise taxes on the middle class. Especially not when we can simply end the Bush/Giuliani tax cuts for the wealthy. Meanwhile, my opponent in this nomination race has supported extending those same tax cuts for the wealthy.

To Senator Lincoln: The campaign has taken a negative turn lately, so lets hope we can clear the air tonight, but Senator Lincoln, what are the major differences between you and Senator Bayh?

We've already touched on this once, but Senator Bayh has supported extending the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy, which is a shame. As President I would end them, while keeping them for the people they do the most good: the middle class.

(pause) Look, I've been focused on my own campaign. I don't pay much attention to the negativity; it's not worth the time. I'd rather focus on meeting people around the country and hearing what they have to say. I didn't get in this race to trash Evan Bayh and Rudy Giuliani. I'm in this to get a job done. If there is a contrast in this primary it's that I'm here to get things done.

To Senator Lincoln: What is success with the War on Terror?

The capture of Osama Bin-Laden, for one. Strong diplomatic alliances with nations in the Middle East wherein we can help them to eradicate terrorist groups attempting to organize in their backyard. And the closing of Guantanamo Bay.

And I'll tell you what it's not. It's not another thousand of our children going overseas. It's not another so-called surge. And it's certainly not the erosion of Americans' privacy here at home.

Now, you will have an opportunity to ask questions of each other. QUESTIONS FOR SEN. BAYH

Senator Bayh, when Joe Biden was looking for support in his bill to raise the minimum wage in 2005, why weren't you standing by his side?

Senator Bayh, I've promised to veto a reauthorization of the PATRIOT Act in its present form. Will you join me in that promise here tonight?

Closing Statements:

Thank you all for tuning in tonight, and everyone here who was instrumental in organizing tonight's debate. There are two paths facing primary voters on March fifth. One is the same philosophy of Senate Democrats who have been a bridge to President Giuliani's complacent administration. It's the literal embodiment of the phrase "politics as usual." And it's putting our future in a chokehold. I've come here tonight to make sure that people know there is a second path. One aimed at revitalizing our economy and putting workers first. A path that leads away from war and toward a defter understanding of our national challenges, both foreign and domestic. It is that path which I intend to travel on this campaign, and I'm asking you to join me. We can make the American Dream possible again, but it won't be by playing the same hand of cards as Rudy Giuliani. So on March fifth, to vote for change, vote for me. Thank you again, and goodnight!
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #760 on: December 09, 2014, 02:14:33 AM »

(I might add one later)

1. If you had to propose just one amendment to the Constitution, what would it be? (got this at http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/08/32-crowdsourced-questions-for-the-presidential-debates/261155/2/)

I'm still not ready to give up the ghost on the Equal Rights Amendment.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Senator Bayh, we are not at war with Afghanistan. We are not at war with the government of Afghanistan, we are not at war with the people of Afghanistan. We are partners with the Afghanistan government in a concerted effort to drive out the Taliban, a terror organization that we cannot allow to continue to operate should the global population hope to remain safe and free. But yes, I will continue to fight the Taliban as President.
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #761 on: December 09, 2014, 04:20:56 AM »

Lincoln Campaign Schedule

February 20 South Dakota & Kansas
-10:00am - Town Hall in Manhattan, w/ Gov. Kathleen Sebelius Gov. Kathleen Sebelius endorses Blanche Lincoln for President KS
-12:00pm - Press Conference in Topeka, w/ Gov. Sebelius Gov. Kathleen Sebelius endorses Blanche Lincoln for President KS
-1:00pm - Fly from Kansas to South Dakota
-2:30pm - Rally in Sioux Falls, w/ Sen. Tim Johnson Sen. Tim Johnson endorses Blanche Lincoln for President SD
-4:00pm - Town Hall in Sioux Falls, w/ Sen. Tim Johnson SD
-5:45-6:30pm - Fly to Rapid City
-7:00pm - Rally in Rapid City, w/ Sen. Tim Johnson Sen. Tim Johnson endorses Blanche Lincoln for President SD

February 21 Texas
-9:15am- Meet & greet with voters in Lubbock Breakfast House, a diner.
-10:00am - Rally in Lubbock, w/ Barbara Ann Radnofsky
-11:15am-12:15pm - Fly from Lubbock to Dallas/Ft. Worth Airport
-12:45pm - Town Hall in Ft. Worth
-1:45pm - Rally in Ft. Worth, w/ Barbara Ann Radnofsky Barbara Ann Radnofsky endorses Blanche Lincoln for President
-2:50-3:50pm - Fly from Dallas/Ft. Worth Airport to Houston
-4:15pm - Town Hall in North Houston, w/ Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee
-5:30pm - Rally in downtown Houston, w/ Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee. Rep. Jackson Lee endorses Blanche Lincoln for President
-6:45pm - Town Hall in Westside, w/ Rep. Jackson Lee
-7:45pm - Rally in Southwest Houston, w/ Rep. Jackson Lee

February 22 Ohio
-9:00am - Live interview on Cincinnati morning news
-11:00am - Rally in Cincinnati
-12:30pm - Town Hall in Cincinnati
-1:00pm - Town Hall in Dayton
-3:00pm - Rally in Columbus
-5:00pm - Pre-tape interview with Columbus evening news
-7:00-9:00pm - Private meetings at the Lincoln campaign's Columbus field office

Statement from Lincoln Campaign

We are thrilled to announce that while in Ohio, Senator Lincoln met with two extremely influential political figures of the state who are deeply involved and knowledgable of the states' communities. Senator Lincoln is scheduled to be joined by them next week when she returns to the Buckeye state.

FOR MEDIA RELEASE: Photo of Sen. Lincoln meeting with the most recent Ohio citizen to receive a state commendation, one that was given to a young cub scout for his public service. Senator Lincoln met with Theodore Sanders and discussed ways to improve elementary schools as well as the upcoming Harry Potter film.

February 23 Texas
-9:45am - Meet & Greet with Rio Grande Valley volunteers in Brownsville, w/ Rep. Hinojosa
-10:45am - Rally in Brownsville, w/ Rep. Hinojosa Rep. Ruben Hinojosa endorses Blanche Lincoln for President
-11:20am - Town Hall in Harlingen, w/ Rep. Hinojosa
-1:00pm - Town Hall in McAllen, w/ Rep. Hinojosa
-2:00pm - Rally in McAllen, w/ Rep. Hinojosa Rep. Ruben Hinojosa endorses Blanche Lincoln for President
-3:30pm - Town Hall in Edinburg, w/ Rep. Hinojosa
-5:30pm - Speech on the environment & water infrastructure at Lower Rio Grande Valley National Wildlife Refuge, w/ Rep. Hinojosa
-7:45pm - Town Hall in Rio Grande City, w/ Rep. Hinojosa

February 24 Texas
-7:45am - Live interview on Good Morning Texas, filmed in Dallas (WFAA)
-9:00am - Student Forum in Denton, TX at University of North Texas
-11:00am - Town Hall in Dallas
-12:00pm - Rally in Dallas, w/ Cecile Richards Cecile Richards endorses Blanche Lincoln for President
-2:45pm - Student Forum in Waco, TX at Baylor University, w/ Cecile Richards
-3:45pm - Town Hall in Waco, w/ Cecile Richards
-6:30pm - Town Hall in Austin, w/ State Sen. Kirk Watson, Cecile Richards & Barbara Ann Radnofsky
-8:00pm - Rally in Austin, w/ State Sen. Kirk Watson, Cecile Richards, & Barbara Ann Radnofsky State Sen. Kirk Watson endorses Blanche Lincoln for President
-10:00pm - Fundraiser in Austin, w/ Cecile Richards & all Texas endorses, as well as Sen. Joe Biden & Al Gore

February 25 Wyoming
-11:00am - Town Hall in Casper
-1:30pm - Meet & Greet in Douglas
-3:30pm - Town Hall in Wheatland
-6:00pm - Rally in Cheyenne
-7:40pm - Speaking to Cheyenne Democrats Regional Convention

February 26 Texas - CENTRAL TEXAS TOUR
-10:00am - Town Hall in Killeen
-12:00pm - Rally in Round Rock
-1:30pm - Meet & Greet in Temple
-4:00pm - Town Hall in College Station
-6:30pm - Rally on campus at Texas A&M University
-8:00pm - Meet & Greet in Huntsville

February 27 Texas - CENTRAL TEXAS TOUR
-9:00am - Meet & Greet in Odessa
-10:15am - Town Hall in Midland
-1:45pm - Rally in Abilene
-4:30pm - Town Hall & Meet & Greet in San Angelo
-7:45pm - Meet & Greet in Brownwood

February 28 Ohio
-9:00am - Meet & Greet in Cleveland with area volunteers, w/ Dennis Kucinich
-9:45am - Press Conference in Cleveland, w/ Dennis Kucinich Dennis Kucinich endorses Blanche Lincoln for President
-11:30am - Town Hall in Akron, w/ Dennis Kucinich
-1:00pm - Fly to Columbus
-2:30pm - Press Conference in Columbus, w/ Gov. Ted Strickand Gov. Ted Strickland endorses Blanche Lincoln for President
-3:45pm - Fly to Cleveland
-5:00pm - Rest & Prep before debate
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #762 on: December 09, 2014, 04:41:58 AM »

(I might add one later)

Senator Bayh, we are not at war with Afghanistan. We are not at war with the government of Afghanistan, we are not at war with the people of Afghanistan. We are partners with the Afghanistan government in a concerted effort to drive out the Taliban, a terror organization that we cannot allow to continue to operate should the global population hope to remain safe and free. But yes, I will continue to fight the Taliban as President.
I mean Taliban, sorry.
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #763 on: December 09, 2014, 04:44:32 AM »

OOC: you can't just change it.
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #764 on: December 09, 2014, 08:44:39 AM »

That was a follow up response. It's not to change the question.
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #765 on: December 09, 2014, 08:53:06 AM »

Debate 101: Evan Bayh
Democratic Presidential Debate @ Cleveland, Ohio

Poverty is one of my priorities in my campaign. Even if I don't really publicly include it during the campaign, I focused on supporting laws ending this war, which affects millions of Americans. As long as the Congress and the Executive Branch work together to end this war, we are the one winning. If LBJ can do it, we can also.

The main thing that differentiate us is that I strongly support a federal funding for healthcare, and that I wanted a stronger America, by expanding our armed forces. She also supports a stronger America but it is one of my major platforms. And the thing that really distinguish us is EXPERIENCE. I know how to deal with the crises we are facing because I always pack my experience as a Secretary of State, Governor and a Senator. 

Yes, most Americans also agree with this. Since that it's time for the troops to spend time with their families. We are already done with our mission, we need to move on.

I did support his bill. Raising the minimum wage is one of my priorities. In the years I spent in Indiana and in the Senate, I always fought for increasing the minimum wage. Not just the average but the above average increase.

Although, I support to retain some of it's current provisions but it is the time to renew (wholly) the act and to make America stronger than ever. We both voted for reauthorization last two years ago but now, as times go past, it's time for a change.

First of all, I would like to thank Cleveland, Ohio for setting up this debate. What we should look on a candidate is experience. A person who is ready to take the challenges. A man who is ready to work with the Congress no matter who controls it. We can't afford another 9/11. We can't afford more taxes. We can't afford another war but we can afford a change. We can't afford another 4-year Republican Empire. This race is about leadership, integrity and EXPERIENCE. We should not be afraid to make our voices be heard, we should profess our right to vote this March 5. Vote for the man who will make sure that person won't let you down by his positions. Thank You and God Bless the USA
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #766 on: December 09, 2014, 09:21:21 AM »
« Edited: December 10, 2014, 05:23:07 AM by RGN08 »

BTW: I would just summarize it. I don't have much time.

Changing for the Better: Evan Bayh
February. 20-28, 2008

Debate prep

States & Regions Visited:
Feb. 20- Great Plains, Texas w/Southern Surrogates & Fmr. TX Lt Gov. William P. Hobby, Jr.
Feb. 21- Mountain and Basin Region, Texas w/ Southern Surrogates & Rep. Silvestre Reyes
Feb. 22- Kansas & South Dakota w/ Surrogates stationed in KS and SD
Feb. 23- Wyoming & Puerto Rico, Texas w/ Sen. Barack Obama, Hispanic Surrogates &Western Delegates
Feb. 24- Northwest & Southwest, Ohio w/ Midwestern Delegates & OH Rep. Marcy Kaptur
Feb. 25- Central & Southeast, Ohio w/ Midwestern Delegates & OH Rep. Tim Ryan
Feb. 26- Gulf Coast, Texas w/ Southern Surrogates & Fmr. TX Gov. Dolph Briscoe
Feb. 27- Coastal Plains , Texas w/ Southern Surrogates & Fmr. TX Gov. Dolph Briscoe
Feb. 28- Northeast, Ohio w/ Midwestern Delegates & OH Rep. Tim Ryan (DEBATE)

TV Appearances:
Feb. 20- Hardball
Feb. 21- CBS Evening News
Feb. 22- Countdown w/ Keith Olbermann & Local stations in Kansas & SD
Feb. 23- This Week, Meet the Press & Face the Nation
Feb. 24- Larry King Live (live streaming interview)
Feb. 25- ABC World News
Feb. 26- Today & NBC Nightly News
Feb. 27- GMA & Local Texas Stations
Feb. 28- Early Show & Local Ohio Stations

ADDED: Top surrogates will visit the states of Ohio & Texas. And most of the local officials that supported Sen. Bayh will campaign for delegates won previously by Gov. Dean and Sen. Clinton
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #767 on: December 09, 2014, 09:21:48 AM »

That was a follow up response. It's was not intended to change the question.
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #768 on: December 09, 2014, 06:12:07 PM »

(I might add one later)

I mean Taliban, sorry.

Yes, Senator Bayh, I know. Thank you.

Poverty is one of my priorities in my campaign. Even if I don't really publicly include it during the campaign, I focused on supporting laws ending this war, which affects millions of Americans. As long as the Congress and the Executive Branch work together to end this war, we are the one winning. If LBJ can do it, we can also.

Senator, there are parents in America skipping lunch so their children can eat dinner. To say this is a priority when you've not opened your mouth on the subject once in this campaign is an insult to them. And now we've asked you to talk about this issue here tonight, and you changed the answer to something about ending the war? Is that truly your idea of leadership?
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #769 on: December 09, 2014, 11:20:01 PM »

LINCOLN SURROGATES DESCEND ON 3/5 STATES

For the week of Feb. 20-28, all of the Lincoln campaign's surrogates descended on the 3/5 states of Texas, Ohio, Kansas, South Dakota, and Wyoming. (Listed in order of importance, frequency of surrogate appearances, & number of surrogates)

The Lincoln campaign however placed their biggest firepower, the major surrogates of Dennis Kucinich, Joe Biden, Bill & Hillary Clinton, & Howard Dean all in Ohio, to try and put the state in toss up status.
RGN08
Philippines

Political Matrix

« Reply #770 on: December 10, 2014, 05:21:18 AM »

Yes, Senator Bayh, I know. Thank you.

Senator, there are parents in America skipping lunch so their children can eat dinner. To say this is a priority when you've not opened your mouth on the subject once in this campaign is an insult to them. And now we've asked you to talk about this issue here tonight, and you changed the answer to something about ending the war? Is that truly your idea of leadership?

It's not only about feeding programs or outreach programs. My campaign to increase the funding for healthcare, medicare and bring down taxes is a way to end poverty. It's not only focusing on the issues, it is also relating to the other problems that America faces. The answer about ending the war is just a repetition of what you've heard during the past debates.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #771 on: December 10, 2014, 07:25:59 AM »

Round 20: March 6-11, 2008

Early Projections:

Kansas Caucuses: 41 Delegates
√ Blanche Lincoln: 53.81%
Evan Bayh: 46.19%

South Dakota Primary: 23 Delegates
√ Blanche Lincoln: 52.04%
Evan Bayh: 47.96%

Wyoming Caucuses: 18 Delegates
√ Blanche Lincoln: 54.00%
Evan Bayh: 46.00%

Puerto Rico: 63 Delegates
√ Evan Bayh: 55.84%
Blanche Lincoln: 44.16%

Later Projections:

TEXAS:

Texas: 228 Delegates (9:08pm EST) Too Close to Call
Blanche Lincoln: 52.41%
Evan Bayh: 47.59%

Texas: 228 Delegates (9:37pm EST) Too Close to Call
Blanche Lincoln: 51.20%
Evan Bayh: 48.80%

Texas: 228 Delegates (10:01pm EST) Too Close to Call
Blanche Lincoln: 51.19%
Evan Bayh: 48.81%

√ ELECTION PROJECTION: BLANCHE LINCOLN WINS TEXAS PRIMARY

Texas: 228 Delegates (10:59pm EST) Too Close to Call
√ Blanche Lincoln: 51.15%
Evan Bayh: 48.85%

OHIO:

Ohio Primary: 162 Delegates (7:31 pm est) Too Close to Call
Evan Bayh: 54.06%
Blanche Lincoln: 45.94%

Ohio Primary: 162 Delegates (8:09 pm est) Too Close to Call
Evan Bayh: 53.86%
Blanche Lincoln: 46.14%

Ohio Primary: 162 Delegates (8:59 pm est) Too Close to Call
Evan Bayh: 53.00%
Blanche Lincoln: 47.00%

√ Election Projection: Evan Bayh wins Ohio Primary

Ohio Primary: 162 Delegates (10:13 pm)
√ Evan Bayh: 52.63%
Blanche Lincoln: 47.37%

Delegate Count: Democrats (2,117 needed to be nominated)
Blanche Lincoln: 1,603 (Needs 514)
Evan Bayh: 1,559 (Needs 558)
Hillary Clinton: 90
Howard Dean: 20

A spirited debate between Senator Bayh and Lincoln in Cleveland, Ohio. According to Tim Russert, this was the debate to define the race. Both candidates delivered strong performances and remained on point throughout the ninety-minute debate. Initial polls showed a evenly divided split over who won the debate, but in the hours after the debate, especially in the state of Ohio, some momentum seemed to be shifting towards Senator Bayh. As a result the Indiana Senator walked away with a decisive victory in Ohio over Senator Lincoln.

The plus for Senator Lincoln is she now holds a narrow lead in the delegate count and scored the biggest win of night b carrying the Texas Primary, though by a closer margin than expected.

The campaign will now head to North Carolina and Pennsylvania. Polls put Lincoln ahead in North Carolina, making Pennsylvania the battleground. Both sides are going to claim to have momentum, but as we've seen throughout this race, neither candidate has been able to deliver a strong-knockout punch to the other. Perhaps the March 11th contests will do just that...

Some Democrats are growing weary over the prolonged nature of the contest and one Democrat in Congress, who refused to go on record fretted, "that if the primary lasts until June, we're going to on the losing end come November."

"What needs to happen is on March 11th, to effectively wrap this up, is one needs to either carry both and that'll finish it, or say if Bayh wins Pennsylvania along the same margin he won in Ohio and then finishes strong in North Carolina that could be enough to end this thing."

North Carolina Primary: 144 Delegates
Blanche Lincoln: 52%
Bayh: 45%

Pennsylvania Primary: 197 Delegates
Evan Bayh: 50%
Blanche Lincoln: 48%

Democratic Primary Poll: Gallup
Bayh: 49%
Lincoln: 47%

General Election Poll: Gallup (Avg: Giuliani+4.5)
Rudy Giuliani: 51%
Evan Bayh: 47%

Rudy Giuliani: 51%
Blanche Lincoln: 46%

This Round will close Monday at 11:59 pm EST
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #772 on: December 10, 2014, 05:48:04 PM »
« Edited: December 16, 2014, 12:42:45 AM by badgate »

Statement from Lincoln Campaign

With our lead now in delegates, it is clear that the momentum is on our side after we have won the majority of states up for grabs on March 5th. We are announcing that the campaign will immediately begin whipping superdelegate votes in all previous primary states.

MEDIA ADVISORY FROM LINCOLN CAMPAIGN

Senator Lincoln will be giving a major economic policy speech at Penn State on March 8th. Our internal polling has consistently shown the economy as the most important issue to Democratic primary voters, and though Blanche has already articulated a brilliant vision to combat poverty she is pleased to continue this conversation this week in Pennsylvania.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #773 on: December 10, 2014, 08:02:29 PM »

My apologies for jumping ahead. I mistakenly had written on my end that the previous round was for the March 5th results. I'm sorry for the confusion, the error was on my end.

- NHI
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #774 on: December 11, 2014, 12:53:08 AM »

Lincoln Endorsements

North Carolina Dememocratic Gov. Candidate Bev Perdue

Pennyslvania Rep. Joe Sestak

Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear

West Virginia Gov. Joe Manchin

Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. Catherine Baker Knoll

Pennsylvania Rep. Michael F. Doyle