Interview with Gubernatorial Candidate Ilikeverin
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:03:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Interview with Gubernatorial Candidate Ilikeverin
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Interview with Gubernatorial Candidate Ilikeverin  (Read 1547 times)
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 10, 2004, 09:31:54 PM »

~~~On ILVRN... the only radio network in the Atlas Fantasy Forums~~~

*ILVRN "Nighttime Politics" 'theme song' starts*

Priam Hopkins: Hi, I'm Priam Hopkins, and this is Nighttime Politics on ILVRN - The Moose!  We're here with ilikeverin, the Progressive gubernatorial candidate for the Midwest region.  Welcome, Mr. ilikeverin.

ilikeverin: Thank you, Priam.

Priam: So, you are running for the governorship with no prior experience in politics, correct?

ilikeverin: Correct.  I believe that my lack of expertise is not detrimental to my chances of becoming the governor of the Midwest Region.  I believe it will only increase my chances, as I believe I will be more in touch with the common voter.

Priam: Some people have raised doubts you can connect with voters in this region - particulary the Southwest.  What do you believe will help you there?

ilikeverin: Yo hablo espaņol.

Priam: I see.  You are basing your campaign mostly on education.

ilikeverin: Yes.  Our nation's future is dependent on today's children.  If we allow their education to waste away... then our future wastes away with them.

Priam:  It's time to go to the lines.  Prepare yourself for some tough questions.

((now's the time for you to ask me questions Smiley ))
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2004, 09:46:28 PM »

Where do you stand on teacher's salaries?
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2004, 05:03:36 AM »

What are your stands on immigration,a particular area of concern to many voters in the South-West? Wink
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2004, 09:13:08 AM »

Teachers salaries should be raised.  They have one of the most important jobs in this country, but they have some of the lowest wages.  Also, some teachers buy material out of their pockets for the classroom, making their 'actual pay' lower than what it appears on paper.
ShapeShifter

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2004, 09:15:07 AM »

Teachers salaries should be raised.  They have one of the most important jobs in this country, but they have some of the lowest wages.  Also, some teachers buy material out of their pockets for the classroom, making their 'actual pay' lower than what it appears on paper.

What about teachers with failing class?
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2004, 09:16:55 AM »

What are your stands on immigration,a particular area of concern to many voters in the South-West? Wink

We should raise quotas for immigration.  People should stop complaining about illegal immigrants... with the quotas we have now, and the amount of people who want to get in to the country, it's no surprise how many illegals there are.

It should be more easy for an illegal to become a legal; that way, these people won't be constantly exploited by shady businessmen, and have to work for poor pay in atrocious conditions.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2004, 09:17:30 AM »

We should raise quotas for immigration.  People should stop complaining about illegal immigrants... with the quotas we have now, and the amount of people who want to get in to the country, it's no surprise how many illegals there are.

It should be more easy for an illegal to become a legal; that way, these people won't be constantly exploited by shady businessmen, and have to work for poor pay in atrocious conditions.

Well, You got the non-existent Hispanic vote in the ba already I think. Smiley
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2004, 09:19:48 AM »

Well, You got the non-existent Hispanic vote in the ba already I think. Smiley

Woo!  *dances about merrily*
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2004, 10:47:23 AM »

Are you for lowering taxes?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies