Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:38:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 [80]
Author Topic: Update XVI: Sidejackin' it in the Train Room.  (Read 171114 times)
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1975 on: September 13, 2014, 04:06:21 PM »

a week long headache is not normal.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1976 on: September 13, 2014, 04:09:32 PM »

Mangos can help that, too!

http://en.parsiteb.com/acology.php?nid=11709

King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1977 on: September 13, 2014, 04:40:40 PM »

No need for mangos, HD. He only has week long chocolate induced headaches 4 times a month tops. Not worth worrying about!!
J-Mann
United States

« Reply #1978 on: September 13, 2014, 05:12:37 PM »

Jeff, if you want something sweet, try Talenti gelato from Walmart with some berries -- blackberries or raspberries keep pretty well and, in lieu of chocolate, should give you your sweet fix.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Talenti-Tahitian-Vanilla-Bean-Gelato-1-pt/23682008

Trust me, that flavor is amazing. Healthy? Not particularly. But it's better than a self-induced awful headache. Seriously, dude, you eating chocolate because you need a "sweet treat" is like Edward Scissorhands masturbating.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1979 on: September 13, 2014, 05:38:56 PM »

Listen JBob... You probably need to inchoculate yourself. If you eat a large amount of chocolate... Like 2 large Hershey symphony bars in one sitting... You might actually overpower the physiological response you get from eating bits of chocolate now and then.  If the headache comes... Treat it with more chocolate and wash it down with a yoo hoo or whole fat chocolate milk.  The fat will help the headache (be careful of how help is defined here).

Sometimes the best way to rid yourself of a nagging headache is to nuke your brain with delicious, sweetsy treatsy chocolate.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1980 on: September 13, 2014, 05:40:51 PM »

Jeff, if you want something sweet, try Talenti gelato from Walmart with some berries -- blackberries or raspberries keep pretty well and, in lieu of chocolate, should give you your sweet fix.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Talenti-Tahitian-Vanilla-Bean-Gelato-1-pt/23682008

Trust me, that flavor is amazing. Healthy? Not particularly. But it's better than a self-induced awful headache. Seriously, dude, you eating chocolate because you need a "sweet treat" is like Edward Scissorhands masturbating.
Edward scissor hands is perfectly happy with his vagina. Okie dokie?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #1981 on: September 13, 2014, 05:55:04 PM »

Bushie does have a problem. I just wish he could see it like we do. No rational person eats something they know will give them headaches for a week. He just had a problem.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1982 on: September 13, 2014, 05:59:19 PM »

Bushie does have a problem. I just wish he could see it like we do. No rational person eats something they know will give them headaches for a week. He just had a problem.
You're perfectly happy drinking something you know will give you a headache 7 nights a week. What's the difference? Might as well eat chocolate every day and just ignore the headache
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1983 on: September 13, 2014, 06:03:06 PM »

You're perfectly happy drinking something you know will give you a headache 7 nights a week. What's the difference? Might as well eat chocolate every day and just ignore the headache

What? What do I drink that gives me a headache 7 nights a week?
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1984 on: September 13, 2014, 06:10:29 PM »

Alcohol? The point is... People make silly justifications all the time. Bushie has a food addiction. Offering him advice won't change his mind if a week long headache won't.

He rewards his brain with delicious tasting fats and simple carbs. It would take a very gradual, constant effort to change his lifestyle... Something none of us has the resources or stamina to do.
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1985 on: September 13, 2014, 06:14:12 PM »

Alcohol? The point is... People make silly justifications all the time. Bushie has a food addiction. Offering him advice won't change his mind if a week long headache won't.

He rewards his brain with delicious tasting fats and simple carbs. It would take a very gradual, constant effort to change his lifestyle... Something none of us has the resources or stamina to do.

We all have a ing food addiction! U don't like bacon? C'mon.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1986 on: September 13, 2014, 06:47:01 PM »

Oh, right, I get what you're saying, but if alcohol instantly gave me a headache for 7 days straight when I drank any amount of it, I'd not drink it. I know plenty of people who get headaches from various foods like chocolate or red wine or other things, and they just avoid eating it altogether.

I know he's not going to change. He'll keep eating chocolate and getting headaches, but I guess he thinks it's worth the week long pain.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1987 on: September 13, 2014, 07:00:16 PM »

I made it home from my parents' about 20 minutes ago.  Tonight, I am going to watch some OU football then watch the news, get a shower, and read my Bible.  I hope to go bed by midnight.  I am really looking forward to Week 7 at work, opening up a brand new office!!
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1988 on: September 13, 2014, 07:47:13 PM »

You guys are forgetting that Bushie cannot do anything good under his own power. See my sig. All of you are going on and on when you know better. He's been paralyzed by Jesus.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #1989 on: September 13, 2014, 07:55:09 PM »

I've had migraines since I was 7 years old... since 16 August 1990 (just to make you feel comfortable). What you are talking about are not migraines.

I've been diagnosed by the best neurologists in the country.

Again, this comes down to hydration as far as I'm concerned. It's the biggest-single-trigger for regular headaches for me. If I don't have enough water, I'll get a headache, guaranteed.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1990 on: September 13, 2014, 08:54:57 PM »

I've had migraines since I was 7 years old... since 16 August 1990 (just to make you feel comfortable). What you are talking about are not migraines.

Again, this comes down to hydration as far as I'm concerned. It's the biggest-single-trigger for regular headaches for me. If I don't have enough water, I'll get a headache, guaranteed.

I have been diagnosed with chronic migraines, myself, so I know what a migraine feels like.  I have those more often than I would like.  There are occasions where my headaches require lights off, sounds off, and a cold washrag over my eyes.  Those actual migraines happen on average once every other month.  You're right, though, most often I do have extremely painful headaches that may not be textbook migraines.  Still, they are no less debilitating.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1991 on: September 13, 2014, 09:24:38 PM »

I have been diagnosed with chronic migraines, myself, so I know what a migraine feels like.  I have those more often than I would like.  There are occasions where my headaches require lights off, sounds off, and a cold washrag over my eyes.  Those actual migraines happen on average once every other month.  You're right, though, most often I do have extremely painful headaches that may not be textbook migraines.  Still, they are no less debilitating.

*ignores part about water*
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1992 on: September 13, 2014, 09:36:48 PM »

*ignores part about water*

Water could play a role.  I'm not going to deny that.
AkSaber
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -8.00

« Reply #1993 on: September 13, 2014, 09:57:55 PM »

Were you diagnosed by a physician?
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1994 on: September 13, 2014, 10:01:12 PM »

Yes.  His free Indian doctor and they gave him this book. 

Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1995 on: September 13, 2014, 10:25:40 PM »

Season is closed and I have taken over production.  Season XVII is open.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1996 on: September 14, 2014, 12:15:59 AM »

Diagnosed by who?  The same doctor who didn't have a problem with your morbid obesity?  Yeah... seems like the type of doctor one should really trust.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1997 on: September 14, 2014, 12:26:26 AM »

I'm closing this now, as the sole executive producer of Update.
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 [80]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies