Cabinet (RG, SoFE, SoEA, SoIA, Cr. Mgr., A.G. & Dep. A.G., and G.M.)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 07:39:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Cabinet (RG, SoFE, SoEA, SoIA, Cr. Mgr., A.G. & Dep. A.G., and G.M.)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Cabinet (RG, SoFE, SoEA, SoIA, Cr. Mgr., A.G. & Dep. A.G., and G.M.)  (Read 3057 times)
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2014, 10:37:06 AM »

I would be more than willing to continue updating the Wiki, leaving the AG with the role of legal defense.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2014, 11:42:03 AM »

Averroes is just perfect!
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2014, 02:45:31 AM »

The SoIA has been chosen, we're sure he will be an excellent SoIA Smiley.

I will give you 3 tracks: 1 is true, 2 are wrong.

1st track:
-Fable the Lost Chapter
-Reaver

2nd track:
-Ghana
-Ethiopia

3rd track:
-Adam Griffin
-Professor Xavier and Magneto

DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2014, 02:57:47 PM »
« Edited: June 27, 2014, 03:37:12 PM by DemPGH, Pres.-elect »

A couple people are kinda sorta interested in A.G., so see my reply to Simfan below. Tongue

Now for my Mr. Spock moment. Grin

A while back I spoke to Hagrid and a few others about the state of the game and about some ideas to bring as many people together as we can so as to make the game work. The very basis of everything is trust, and I think Hagrid is one who simply wants the game to work the best way it can. I respect that, and we can all work from that regardless of party and ideology.

Having said that, I will nominate HagridOfTheDeep for Internal Affairs Secretary.

Hagrid is a leader, and he has a wonderful plan to bring the regions closer to the federal government and to hopefully improve activity as the work there becomes more relevant! Look, until we can actually merge the Pacific or consolidate the regions, the goal needs to be to make what we have work. I'm sold that he will help us do that. And on a personal level I find him to be open, thoughtful, and very affable. I'm eager to work with him! In time he will explain his ideas for the position, and I'm sure anyone who might be uncertain will be impressed.

I would be more than willing to continue updating the Wiki, leaving the AG with the role of legal defense.

We may actually do something like that - divide the position I mean. We do have Deputy A.G. Or, just so the Wiki is taken care of and if we need an attorney for litigation I'm sure we can get one!
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2014, 10:59:41 PM »

Great pick, though if I felt like being scandalous, I would say this is TRADING VOTES FOR POWERFUL GOVERNMENT POSITIONS.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2014, 02:19:36 AM »
« Edited: June 29, 2014, 02:22:22 AM by VP-elect windjammer »

Great pick, though if I felt like being scandalous, I would say this is TRADING VOTES FOR POWERFUL GOVERNMENT POSITIONS.

That's not true. And I have PMs that prove we haven't bought any vote during the campaign.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2014, 03:08:17 AM »

That's not true. And I have PMs that prove we haven't bought any vote during the campaign.

Well then you did it wrong. Wink
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2014, 06:57:16 AM »

Or see if there are stories out there about cars, credit cards, boats. . . all kinds of things being mysteriously delivered to peoples' houses. Like the movie Blue Chips? Grin Of course we wouldn't do any of that, though.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2014, 11:32:55 AM »

I'm joking windy Tongue
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2014, 11:40:31 AM »

I'm joking windy Tongue

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I'm sorry Tongue.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2014, 03:40:48 PM »
« Edited: June 30, 2014, 03:53:34 PM by DemPGH, Pres.-elect »

Clearly, Oakvale did a fine job as Pacific Crisis Manager, and deserves a lot of credit for the 4th Pacific Const. I'm sorry to see him lave the post. In his stead, Superique will be appointed Pacific Crisis Manager. I'm quite eager to see him work with the Governor and the Council, and if need be to take an active role in moving the Pacific forward should inactivity threaten to bring things to a halt. I will spell out in an exec order the authority he shall have. I want a Pacifican for the job because those powers might be somewhat broad.

A.G. and G.M. will be last.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2014, 09:26:40 PM »

Sorry it’s taken me so long to respond to my nomination. I just got back from camping in the Finger Lakes and 3G rates for Canadians are ridiculous. Tongue

Anyway, I’m really looking forward to getting out of politics and trying to make the SoIA job actually work. Some of you have heard me talk a bit about closing the gap between the regions and the federal government, so that’s something I hope to start on right away as SoIA. I’ll get into more details during my confirmation hearing, and if that’s successful I’ll set up an office here for everyone to stay updated and follow along. All in all, I’m definitely looking forward to working with the administration, senate, and regions for the next few months. I just want to thank DemPGH for betting on a Federalist hack to get the job done. Wink
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2014, 09:56:14 AM »
« Edited: July 02, 2014, 10:33:50 AM by DemPGH, Pres.-elect »

Simfan34 will stay on as A.G., I'm pleased to announce. He's got like six jobs, so come on, he's got to keep at least one. Tongue

I'm nominating Snowstalker as Assistant (Deputy) Attorney General.

While there may certainly be overlap, I would like for Simfan mainly to focus on updating the wiki with the 61st Senate's Statutes. I hope to be able help a little with that as time allows, but if anyone could spare five minutes or so to help, please let him (or me) know! We have the 61st Senate noticeboard with links, which means we won't have to go hunting the statutes.

Snowstalker will mainly handle legalities. He's written to me about being involved in the cabinet, he is very serious, and I think we should recall that he has been an elected Senator in the past. He's shown that he can put together a quality argument, and so I look forward to seeing his contributions.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2014, 10:42:58 AM »

Proposal--to make our titles more accurate, I could be AG and Simfan could be...Editor? Secretary? Though that's just a formality--I've never placed massive value on formal titles, and regardless of what the office is called I would be honored to serve your administration and thank you for giving me the opportunity to do so.
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2014, 03:37:28 PM »

At last I'm happy to announce a choice for G.M.

There were about three seriously interested candidates, and after pondering everything said, I have decided that Napoleon is the ideal choice! There are a few reasons. Obviously, I know he will do the job very well and I feel I that I will be able to work productively with him. He brings experience and an extensive background from the perspective of the federal government. Also, what Nappy communicated to me about the G.M. position was most like my vision for the post: He will review the economic numbers and offer flexibility and options as well as a general narrative that follows RL. I feel like this is most what I would like the G.M. to do!

Thus, the proposed cabinet looks like this:

G.M. Napoleon
SoEA Averroës Nix
SoIA HagridOfTheDeep
A.G. Simfan34 (Returning)
D.A.G. Snowstalker
R.G. Fritz (Returning)
SoFE Homelycooking (Returning)

Superique will serve as Manager of the Pacific Crisis.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2014, 05:58:09 PM »

I am honoured to serve once more.

Also, about this arrangement... I was never opposed to doing legal work, but I think it would be great working with Snowstalker in that field.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2014, 08:51:20 PM »

G.M. Napoleon
SoEA Averroës Nix
SoIA HagridOfTheDeep
What fun!
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2014, 09:13:26 PM »

Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2014, 09:17:21 PM »

It's going to be fun to watch...
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2014, 09:21:50 PM »

Hey, I get what you're trying to say but Nix and Hagrid were enough to handle. Its the two below them that I didn't care to deal with. Either way its a different time, and I will have to follow the path of the last two listed to be successful in my job. This is an experienced ticket with an experienced cabinet and should I get through confirmation the cabinet will have a more important role in this game. While I don't consider my nominated position to be within the definition of "the administration", I'm certainly looking forward to working with them, Governors and Senators too, to keep an active and exciting game. I've already a nice chat with the SoIA nominee...unless there is something I don't know about, we are all on pretty good terms.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2014, 02:03:22 PM »

Hey, we'll make it work. Cheesy

I hope.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2014, 12:31:53 AM »

What a wonderful cabinet - excellent choice for GM. Napoleon will be wonderful, I'm sure.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies