Worst right-wing radio host?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:31:35 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Worst right-wing radio host?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Who is the worst right wing radio host?
Rush Limbaugh

Sean Hannity

Glenn Beck

Mark Levin

Michael Savage

Laura Ingraham

Write-in _______

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 62

Author Topic: Worst right-wing radio host?  (Read 7065 times)
Mordecai
Australia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2014, 04:34:25 PM »

I find Michael Savage the most vile, but I would say Limbaugh is actually the worst. As someone who has actually listened to his show, the quality of his show is actually incredibly low, I don't know how he has so many listeners when he goes on these ramblings of alternate realities that make absolutely no sense. . Sean Hannity is the most annoying, though not the worst. Beck and Levin are tolerable to me but still nutjob insane on many things.

Inspired by my parents who listen to Levin on a nightly basis.

I don't actually know who Levin is so I'll comment on who I do know. I find Hannity to be the worst because he seems like the biggest shill.

Limbaugh and Savage are pretty vile and Beck is in his own league of crazy, but all three strike me as genuinely believing everything that comes out of their mouth. When they say something crazy or stupid, I believe them when they say that's what they believe and that's how they see the world.

Hannity comes off to me as totally phoney, a guy who would say anything if you threw the right amount of money at him. I get the same vibe from Laura Ingraham as well, but Hannity annoys me more.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2014, 05:01:46 PM »

I find Michael Savage the most vile, but I would say Limbaugh is actually the worst. As someone who has actually listened to his show, the quality of his show is actually incredibly low, I don't know how he has so many listeners when he goes on these ramblings of alternate realities that make absolutely no sense. . Sean Hannity is the most annoying, though not the worst. Beck and Levin are tolerable to me but still nutjob insane on many things.

Inspired by my parents who listen to Levin on a nightly basis.

I don't actually know who Levin is so I'll comment on who I do know. I find Hannity to be the worst because he seems like the biggest shill.

Limbaugh and Savage are pretty vile and Beck is in his own league of crazy, but all three strike me as genuinely believing everything that comes out of their mouth. When they say something crazy or stupid, I believe them when they say that's what they believe and that's how they see the world.

Hannity comes off to me as totally phoney, a guy who would say anything if you threw the right amount of money at him. I get the same vibe from Laura Ingraham as well, but Hannity annoys me more.

I'm pretty sure Limbaugh and Savage say a lot of things they don't really believe, but at least they are creative.
nolesfan2011
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.68, S: -7.48

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2014, 06:51:32 PM »

Limbaugh is the most annoying and unlistenable, so I voted for him
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2014, 07:12:38 PM »

The only two I can properly judge are Savage (used to be on one of the AM stations at night on my way to work, replaced with .....Dean something...or maybe something Dean)...
Andy Dean...seems to be a less annoying and younger Hannity.  Still sucks though.

Jerry Doyle is the only political talk radio personality I actually like.
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2014, 07:57:01 PM »

Levin, because if I'am going to listen to a guy ramble about politics on the radio it has to be somebody who's voice I can can stand.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2015, 08:29:40 PM »

Savage was upset today. He said he's not mentioning Obama at all. He says it's too painful.
Rockefeller GOP
United States

« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2015, 11:58:09 AM »

Listen to none of them, but from sound bites, Laura Ingram really p*sses me off...
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2015, 12:33:37 PM »

Savage was upset today. He said he's not mentioning Obama at all. He says it's too painful.

Savage is by a good margin the craziest of the bunch. And yes, I'm including Beck.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2015, 01:15:27 PM »

They're all garbage, but you have to admire their reach and influence. A left-wing mirror image is something worth building.
Mr. Illini
liberty142
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -3.30

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2015, 02:02:52 PM »

Savage is most fascist.

Levin is most reactionary.

Limbaugh is most hyperbolic.

Hannity is most misleading.

Beck is most insane.

Voted for Hannity, but they all make me want to puke.
TNF
Atlas Icon

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2015, 02:04:18 PM »

Savage is most fascist.

Beck is most insane.

No.
Mr. Illini
liberty142
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2015, 03:06:38 PM »

Savage is most fascist.

Beck is most insane.

No.

Heh?
Marnetmar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.58, S: -8.24

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2015, 03:19:34 PM »

It's a tie between Rush and Hannity.
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2015, 03:28:34 PM »

Hannity has the worst views while Beck is literally the worst to listen to. I voted for the former.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2015, 03:30:27 PM »

Wow, I made this ages ago.

I'll still go with Limbaugh, considering the 'big' (but massively declining) audience he has influence over.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2015, 03:50:24 PM »
« Edited: February 25, 2015, 03:52:03 PM by cop shoot cop »

Savage is most fascist.

Beck is most insane.

No.
to be fair savage is a serial flip flopper and went through a phase of pandering more to the white nationalist crowd for a couple years beyond his usual anti-immigration rants. this back when the israeli lobby was arguing for invading syria in 2013 ish. but his schtick has always been sort of a bizarre kind of weather vane politicking. basically he always picks up on whatever the most acceptable 'far right' position is then does that. he just obscures it a little with the shock humor, blatant lies and ranting for the lulz. it's sort of the same professional trolling that ann coulter does. its actually entertaining sometimes which is more than i can say for hannity, rush or the other losers. the only person that comes close is o'reilly, who he affectionately named the leprechaun
Mr. Illini
liberty142
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2015, 04:04:21 PM »

Savage is most fascist.

Beck is most insane.

No.
to be fair savage is a serial flip flopper and went through a phase of pandering more to the white nationalist crowd for a couple years beyond his usual anti-immigration rants. this back when the israeli lobby was arguing for invading syria in 2013 ish. but his schtick has always been sort of a bizarre kind of weather vane politicking. basically he always picks up on whatever the most acceptable 'far right' position is then does that. he just obscures it a little with the shock humor, blatant lies and ranting for the lulz. it's sort of the same professional trolling that ann coulter does. its actually entertaining sometimes which is more than i can say for hannity, rush or the other losers. the only person that comes close is o'reilly, who he affectionately named the leprechaun

King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2015, 04:07:11 PM »

Hannity is the worse because of how bland party hack he is. You can predict what he is going to say before he says it. The rest are more entertaining in their rants.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2015, 04:16:03 PM »

Hannity is the worse because of how bland party hack he is. You can predict what he is going to say before he says it. The rest are more entertaining in their rants.
that and he probably has the most annoying put-on voice of the bunch. which is really saying something if you've ever tuned into limbaugh or levin
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2015, 08:15:04 PM »

I like Beck minus the British Israelism Morman beliefs(sometimes catch him on days off) . Haven't listened to Rush much in years (because of my work schedule). Same with Hannity though I caught a snip of his interview with Gov Perry today. For all Levin's hyper hawkishness he's a decent legal mind and is a smidge better than Beck. However they all pale in comparison to Jeff Kuhner (680 WRKO Boston guy) and Beck protage Dana " Get your Hands off my Gun " Loesch.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2015, 08:56:19 PM »
« Edited: February 25, 2015, 08:58:02 PM by Former Moderate »

Beck suggested this week that Net Neutrality is a bad thing because it would lead to conservative bloggers like Drudge being denied a government license to publish content. He also re-used the "tubes" metaphor. He's a trainwreck.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies