An official announcement...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:29:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  An official announcement...
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: An official announcement...  (Read 1975 times)
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 10, 2004, 12:14:26 AM »

After a lot of consideration I have decided to step down as Chairman of the AFRNC.... Things have just been waaaay too busy for me this month on top of these computer problems(you don't know how hard it is to repair a laptop....) on top of that I have school and other personal bussiness that myst come first....

The Republican party is the best party on these forums and the one I admire most... And that is why I am doing this...

I'd like to thank Supersoulty and Demrepdan for supporting and nominating me as Chairman... I am only sorry that I just don't have the time right now.

I'd like YoungRepub to take back the helm of this party... if not perminently at least temporarly.

I will return... but not until summer....

God bless America
God Bless these forums
And God Bless the AFRNC
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2004, 12:16:46 AM »

Bye! Good luck.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2004, 08:55:27 AM »

After a lot of consideration I have decided to step down as Chairman of the AFRNC.... Things have just been waaaay too busy for me this month on top of these computer problems(you don't know how hard it is to repair a laptop....) on top of that I have school and other personal bussiness that myst come first....

The Republican party is the best party on these forums and the one I admire most... And that is why I am doing this...

I'd like to thank Supersoulty and Demrepdan for supporting and nominating me as Chairman... I am only sorry that I just don't have the time right now.

I'd like YoungRepub to take back the helm of this party... if not perminently at least temporarly.

God bless America
God Bless these forums
And God Bless the AFRNC

I will glady accept the position.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2004, 10:18:43 AM »

God bless America
God Bless these forums
And God Bless the AFRNC

Although I am sorry for TheWildCard habing these peoblems and regsinging his position I am also very glad to see YoungRepub taking back his old position. Smiley
ShapeShifter

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2004, 10:45:29 AM »

God bless America
God Bless these forums
And God Bless the AFRNC

You will make a great chairman. You are a fan of the former mayor of NYC. The only republican I can really say I like and not because of 9-11, but the way he ran the city with an iron fist.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2004, 10:47:19 AM »

Isn't this the fourth chairmanship?  A little disorganization inside the AFRNC, hemmm....
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2004, 11:03:12 AM »

Isn't this the fourth chairmanship?  A little disorganization inside the AFRNC, hemmm....

Not disorganized, just a little unlucky Wink

Thank you ShapeShifter and Gustaf for the kind words Smiley
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2004, 12:01:59 PM »

So long, Wildcard.
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2004, 04:23:53 PM »

Goodbye sir. You were a great chairman.
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2004, 04:24:52 PM »

God bless America
God Bless these forums
And God Bless the AFRNC

sad to hear it man, on a happier note, congrats youngrepub, i am sure you will lead the Republicans well.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2004, 04:48:10 PM »

God bless America
God Bless these forums
And God Bless the AFRNC

sad to hear it man, on a happier note, congrats youngrepub, i am sure you will lead the Republicans well.

Thank you JFK.
dunn

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2004, 06:10:57 PM »

coming from the demodrats that's sounds funny Wink
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies