Opinion of having "opebo314" as a wi-fi password
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 10, 2024, 01:11:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of having "opebo314" as a wi-fi password
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Opinion of having "opebo314" as a wi-fi password
Freedom Action

Horrible Action

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 45

Author Topic: Opinion of having "opebo314" as a wi-fi password  (Read 1235 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2014, 07:22:18 AM »

I voted FA on this, just because BRTD just shared his wifi password with complete strangers and has shown no shame whatsoever.

If it was like his personal login credentials or the code for his bank, then I would be laughing.
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2014, 07:28:28 AM »

I voted FA on this, just because BRTD just shared his wifi password with complete strangers and has shown no shame whatsoever.

If it was like his personal login credentials or the code for his bank, then I would be laughing.

How do you know it isn't?
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2014, 10:27:28 AM »
« Edited: June 15, 2014, 10:29:16 AM by the blue man group won't cure depression »

That's actually the main reason I made this, I was curious if there'd be any freakout over the "OMG YOU SHARED YOUR PASSWORD!" thing, even though it's actually significantly less of a security risk than if I left my wi-fi completely unsecured. I've also already given my password out to a couple of my neighbors too.

Mind you there's also a coffee shop with free and likely faster wi-fi just across the street anyway.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2014, 01:02:11 PM »

That's actually the main reason I made this, I was curious if there'd be any freakout over the "OMG YOU SHARED YOUR PASSWORD!" thing, even though it's actually significantly less of a security risk than if I left my wi-fi completely unsecured. I've also already given my password out to a couple of my neighbors too.

Mind you there's also a coffee shop with free and likely faster wi-fi just across the street anyway.

Still you are a saint and my opinion of you has quadrupled.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies