MW: Midwest Extraterrestrial Life Act (Withdrawn)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:41:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  MW: Midwest Extraterrestrial Life Act (Withdrawn)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: MW: Midwest Extraterrestrial Life Act (Withdrawn)  (Read 1026 times)
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2014, 06:54:22 PM »

I don't mean to interfere in your region's affairs, but I must recommend that you strike Section 2 of this bill in order to prevent illegal aliens from mooching off of welfare programs.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2014, 10:18:23 AM »

I don't mean to interfere in your region's affairs, but I must recommend that you strike Section 2 of this bill in order to prevent illegal aliens from mooching off of welfare programs.

I think the larger issue is that if human rights are granted to all alien life forms, they should be granted to all earth life forms as well.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2014, 10:23:03 AM »

Not really. All "humans" aren't receiving health care benefits in the Midwest.

Well, this bill is taking a lot of s***. It's unfortunate. Maybe in the future Atlasians will be less hostile towards this kind of bill. It definitely could be an issue one day, but when? That's the question.  

I don't want to be seen as a troll. I have introduced other pieces of legislation (like Immigration) that shall be discussed. But seriously, I'm a bit saddened by all these reactions. Some people seem to have literally   exploded because of this bill, and these people are mostly good posters, oakvale for instance. I still don't understand, but I have always been a strangest person Tongue.

That's why, as the sponsor of this bill:
I OFFICIALLY WITHDRAW "Midwest Extraterrestrial Life Act"
SWE
SomebodyWhoExists
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2014, 11:22:28 AM »

RIP
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »